Imanami Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated November 21, 2016

4.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Robert Haaverson

1. "Enterprise Relationship Manager"

Current Employee - Enterprise Relationship Manager in Livermore, CA
    Current Employee - Enterprise Relationship Manager in Livermore, CA

I have been working at Imanami full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love coming to work everyday, we have such an awesome and fun team. Our support is the BEST team in the industry, I've worked for tech companies in the past and these guys know their job and own it.. Imanami is a technology leader, every company needs to manage their AD groups and so its great for sales if your doing your job, because we don't have much competition.. We work hard, but when its time, we definitely get to play hard. :) We have a healthy work life balance here as most of us have kids and we all have life circumstances that come up. If you are doing your job, you will love working here, as nothing is 100% but I'd say its a real close 95%. Off site meetings at wineries are always a pleasant surprise and fun too...The VP of Sales and Marketing is super cool, he listens to your advice and your ideas gets heard. The CEO is more on the quiet side at first, but is very smart as he developed the software and and built a great company.. Our PD team is awesome, they always have time to help you and answer questions... Just a really great place to work...

Cons

I don't really have any cons, I really enjoy where I work and I love selling something that is needed and helping companies solve a big headache and save lots of $. Nothing worse than trying to sell something that is a "nice to have" but not needed.. Imanami's GroupID is a definite need for all corporations and industries... If you have employees, you need Imanami...

Advice to Management

Great job hiring me :)

"A company for individuals at the mid to end of their career who no longer are hungry for more."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Pros

This company is what I would call a lifestyle company. If you kept you head down and just say yes sir no sir you could easily come in late and leave early and collect a paycheck for atleast over 9months without anyone noticing your not doing anything.

Hardly ever situations where anyone is there past 515pm.

Leadership does not micro-manage and there is room of you to do whatever you want as long as you are looking busy.

Cons

Leadership is completely disconnected. CEO is an engineer who designed software and is very smart, but has lost passion for company. Software is not evolving fast enough and mostly likely is going to never catch up.

U.S. Sales team depends heavily on international support team to do do majority of selling and technical service. Most of the U.S. was not technically educated on the extremely technical product and it often made situations extremely unbalanced.

Business has been around 14 years and has little growth in staff or opportunities.

Advice to Management

Invest heavily in software advancement/user experience. Realize a more accurate product map, do not invest engineering time in systems that are not money makers.

Also realize the value of a healthy environment, if people enjoy coming to work they will be more effective.

"The best job of my Career"

Former Employee - Principal Software Engineer in Lahore (Pakistan)
    Former Employee - Principal Software Engineer in Lahore (Pakistan)

I worked at Imanami full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing work experience, very nice co workers and management team

Cons

I dont think so any cons.

Advice to Management

Please keep on maintaining its standard. Very nice company to work

"This is the best experience of my professional career."

Current Employee - Principal Software Engineer in Lahore (Pakistan)
    Current Employee - Principal Software Engineer in Lahore (Pakistan)

I have been working at Imanami full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent working environment, incentives are perfectly good. Very good management.

Cons

there is no cons at all

6. "Professional and Fun at the same time"

Current Employee - Team Lead Imanami Support
    Current Employee - Team Lead Imanami Support

I have been working at Imanami full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

At Imanami you get to work with All Microsoft Technologies.
    The Problem Solving is always Dynamic which involves Constant Learning.
    Good Co-Workers and a healthy Environment.
    At Imanami you also get to have the whole weekend OFF.

Cons

Imanami suffers from no huge issues as compared to other organizations within Country.
    Downsides include, Slow Management, Job timings might not suit some people.
    Parking Space is always a big problem at Office Site. Imanami needs more resources as its expanding rapidly!

Advice to Management

Please Cater to the needs of Employees on time and keep doing what you are doing :)

7. "Very Nice place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Pros

Gives you an environment where Mistakes Are OK ( Ofcourse, if you are learning from them :) ).
    Oppertunity to work with latest technologies.
    Salary is based on your skills not on No of year experience.Person will less no of years experience can get better salary if he skillfull. In ohter workds, Salary is based on Depth of an experience not Length of an experience.

Cons

Working hours for Pakistani Team is very odd ( 3-12).

Advice to Management

Please change the working hours for Pakistan Team.