Immuno Laboratories Reviews | Glassdoor

2.9
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Cher Zavik
1 Rating

1. "Very positive experience, great place to work!"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Immuno Laboratories full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Immuno Laboratories is a nice place to work. All of the employees and management were extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and a pleasure to work with. Being a recent college graduate I needed a place to gain some professional experience, explore my careers options, and get my feet wet. Immuno Laboratories has allowed me to do that and learn so much in the process, even though I was only there for a short period of time. During my time at Immuno Laboratories I experienced a lot of compassion from upper level management, due to unfortunate circumstances in my personal life, and I am extremely grateful to them for that.

Cons

In my time at Immuno, I never really experienced anything that I would consider to be a con or a negative experience. As long as you complete all of the responsibilities and tasks that are assigned to you, and have a positive attitude, you will succeed!

"CSR"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Plantation, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Plantation, FL

I have been working at Immuno Laboratories full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company with great product. The salary is competitive and the benefits are equal to what exist in the market. They have a rejuvenation benefit that no other company offer. This is where employees are paid one week off from Christmas to New Year. Most of the Managers are great to work with - Marketing Manager is charming and has a great personality; CS Manager is knowledgeable; the former HR Manager did everything and cared about the employees.

Cons

Micro-management by the CEO & President. She undermines people's effort, very sarcastic and rude. She is unpredictable and her attitude and promises change with her mood. She makes promise, say one thing, then go back on those promises whenever her mood changes. We have to keep our own dated records whenever we have any conversation on any matters.. Maybe she is bipolar. Otherwise, she can be a nice person but then again we are not sure if she really is nice or pretending to be. As a result, the team is de-motivated and not driven to produce. Whenever we produce it is because it is a just a job and we will get a little bonus.

The turn over is extremely high and team spirit is very low. Employees are ether terminated or leave after one month's training & probation.

Advice to Management

Keep your promise.
    Cut down on micro management. Supervising does not require micro management.
    Seek to build the team.
    Empower your people and trust them to deliver.

Aug 8, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review sharing in depth your opinions of the company. It means a lot to us! Good or bad, we want to know what is working and what we can improve on ... More

"Great place to work because we actually help people!"

I worked at Immuno Laboratories full-time

Pros

Working at Immuno was a lot of fun. I was just reflecting on my time there as I left a little while back. Their office is very well designed and looks beautiful which makes for a pleasant environment to come to work everyday. They even have white noise playing to improve the overall ambient noise of an office. Every one is very accessible which is nice to have questions and needs addressed as they arise. The location is really good too! Just off of I-95 & Cypress Creek exit with several places nearby to grab food...including Publix! All and all my favorite part about my time at Immuno Laboratories is that I got to make a difference. They have binders of testimonials and routinely I was reminded about how I was helping people. Anyways, I just wanted to take a moment and to write a review because though I'm happy at my new position, I do miss working there.

Cons

I don't have any serious cons but there are a few things people should know. You will be held accountable so if you want a job to sit and not do anything then this isn't the right place. Sometimes it was a bit annoying to have to log what I did in the CRM but they changed the CRM to Salesforce which made it a lot better. Also, though the logging can be tedious at times it does help in the long run when you jump back to an account after talking with like 30 other clients. Another thing to note is that they do expect you to grow while you are there. They want you to do more and continue to learn. I mention this as a con because I saw people struggle with that and thought they knew it all. Personally, I enjoyed it because what we learned (when in a group) was applicable to what we were doing, so it wasn't a waste of time and we had a chance to utilize what we learned.

Advice to Management

I hope you all are continuing the Tea, Treats, and Talk on Fridays as I enjoyed them. My advice to management is to make sure to check in with the employees individually to hear their concerns and find out if they need help specifically on something. I know we have group meetings and department meetings, but sometimes I felt scared to voice my feelings in the group as it was my personal skillset I wanted to improve and better understand. So maybe some kind of regular 1-on-1 routing with the employees individually would be nice.

Jun 20, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for your kind review and reflection on your time at Immuno Labs. We appreciate knowing the things you enjoyed and better understanding how we can improve. Not sure if the reviewer ... More

5. "Administrative assistant"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Immuno Laboratories full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked there several years ago. Very positive and caring people. Jeffrey was wonderful at making me feel welcome. My husband, kids and I had not lived in FL. very long.
    Lynn was the administer so caring and compassionate. Collin was in marketing always a smile and hello.
    I loved the fast pace and enjoyed so much the learning experience. It helped me to decide to go into the medical field when I moved.

Cons

I can't think of any cons. It was fascinating learning how the company started to loving everyone who I worked with.

Advice to Management

I don't see anywhere else to put this but I only left because mt husband wanted to move back up north. But I will always be greatful for the learning experience and opportunity. I still miss those that I worked with.
    I actually have not worked there for several years but the last choice was 2012.

Aug 1, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and reflect on your time with Immuno! We are grateful to hear how you enjoyed yourself.

"Horrible to work for the owner has a split personality"

Current Employee - Sales in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Immuno Laboratories full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Not pros. I wuld run from company. Hope I find a new career opportunity soon. So I can get out of this place

Cons

Awful company. Nepotism at its best. I can think of one positive. Test is overpriced. Cheap marketing

Advice to Management

Hire outside your family

Nov 30, 2015 – Business Office & HR Manager

We are a privately held, family-run business. It is perfectly natural that the family actually works here on site and currently only 3 family members work in the business. In addition, we only have ... More

"Food intolerance testing with focus on support"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Immuno Laboratories full-time (More than a year)

Pros

One of the biggest pros is that the testing service we sell is incredible. It works and clients are very satisfied, so that is quite nice to work somewhere that has long standing clients and builds relationships with them. Location of the office is very convenient. Right off of I-95 and several restaurants around and even a 24 fitness location. We have a testimonial program that allows us to hear how we have helped our physician clients and their patients, which is really rewarding! The benefits are great as we have BCBS PPO and dental and vision. Covers everything I need. I know this sounds silly, but the desks, chairs, and computer setup is very comfortable! Also the lighting inside is really good, which wouldn't seem like something that would matter but it feels like you are outside even when you are inside.

Cons

We do have specific numbers we need to hit and sometimes that is stressful especially when we are between launching projects. I would like more leads and help to more easily achieve these goals. They are tight with clocking in and clocking out, so make sure you know how to login and do that. I wish we had a little oven in the break room (they do have a microwave but I'd like a toaster oven or something like that).

Advice to Management

Continue having the company meetings and department meetings as it let's us collaborate more. I think we should offer more services to the physicians in testing and helping them educate their patients about the service so that I can better know that a newly signed up physician will become a tester.

Side note: I'm not sure why there are so many poor reviews. I've been here for a while now and I don't understand how so recently there have been so many bad reviews...seems like one mad employee.

Jul 20, 2015 – Controller

Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate the advice. We are looking for ways to incorporate more collaboration within and across teams. If you have something specific in mind, please talk to me (or HR ... More

"Outstanding lab services"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Immuno Laboratories (More than 5 years)

Pros

Immuno labs provides one of the worlds most accurate food sensitivities lab testing and I highly recommend Immuno labs to all doctors and clinics looking to help their patients.

Cons

Hard to find anything negative about Immuno's products or customer service, but if I have to pick anything I would have to say beware of using insurance to pay for any lab testing, because insurance companies my reject the charges making the patient responsible for payment in full.

Advice to Management

It is my understanding that Immuno is now under new management but still family owned. Hope new management will keep focus on patient satisfaction and the money will follow.

"Think twice"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Immuno Laboratories full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Location- centrally located, close to everything, plenty of parking. Bathrooms are clean, grapes are good.

Cons

An incredibly high turnover- they can't seem to keep people. Family owned business, very difficult to work for and with. All fluff no substance. Any good reviews are coming from them or one long term employee. Good people never stay.

Advice to Management

RETIRE

Jul 17, 2015 – Controller

Integrity is number 1 to Immuno Laboratories. We expect it from everyone within the company. With that being said it’s completely unethical to post positive reviews by management just for the sake of ... More

"Potential applicants: Just so you know..."

I worked at Immuno Laboratories full-time

Pros

Immuno's product is based on great science and actually helps to improve people's health and life longevity.

Cons

Plan only a short stay. Challenging work environment at best.

Advice to Management

* Controller responses are to be considered with caution... daughter of owners (CEO & COO).
    * Turnover rates are real and can be validated.
    * Anonymity is irrelevant... comments are very true.

Jul 9, 2015 – Business Office & HR Manager

Is the controller is the daughter of the CEO? YES! This a family run business. This fact does not diminish from the responses on the site. Are there big personalities at Immuno Labs? YES! The ... More

"Fascinating lab work and great growth opportunity"

I have been working at Immuno Laboratories full-time

Pros

They have been in business for over 35 years which shows a lot of stability. The lab is located at the main office which allows for easy communication between departments and lab status as well as questions. Nice break room. Paintings around the walls and large mural outside the office. Company continues to improve their testing and services. The office decor and design inside is really nice! Company events are a lot of fun and have team building exercises. Regular company wide meetings are nice too.

Cons

Management holds us accountable and can be narrow-minded at times. Always wish for better communication between departments and that comes from everyone working together to get it done. Want more bonuses or goals that we can reach and then be rewarded for.

Advice to Management

Take in more feedback from employees. Design goals and bonuses that can be achieved by teams and individuals so we stretch and can win, instead of everyone has to perform at the highest level possible for the bonus to be reached. Sometimes it just makes the goal not realistic with those conditions. Otherwise i do enjoy working here, look forward to growing the business more, and appreciate the steps forward we are taking.