Impact Displays Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated July 1, 2017

1.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Most stressful period of my life"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlstadt, NJ

I worked at Impact Displays full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Compensation is fair, benefits and time off are comparable to competitors.

Cons

I was at Impact Displays for about one year, and it was by far the most stressful year of my life. I lost sleep, my hair fell out, and I was having daily panic attacks at the thought of having to get up and go into that company every day. You are required to be at the office every day from 8am to 6pm, and if there is work to be done (and there always is) you are expected to stay late. It was rare to NOT work a 10-11 hour day. I frequently would have to go in every other Saturday to barely tread water with my work load.

The company's entire cash flow/operations/business is entirely dependent on one single client in the mobile industry. As a result, the atmosphere in the office is always insanely chaotic and tense because we are essentially always at this clients beck and call. Should any minor issue arise that the owner feels cuts into margins or threatens said business, prepare yourself for a verbal lashing filled with profanities and personal belittlement, all in front of the rest of the office. It would amaze me if the owner has never been sued for harassment.

Seriously, don't ever even humor taking a position here. Life is too short to deal with the amount of stress and abuse this place pours on its employees.

Advice to Management

Attend anger management classes, and maybe try diversifying your client base.

2. "Beware!!!"

I worked at Impact Displays full-time

Pros

You can make good money if you give up your life.

Cons

The most disorganized company i have ever worked for. The only reason they are still in business is for one client. If they loose that its over. The owner will scream and yell at you no mater what you do. Unrealistic deadlines and goals that you will try and complete just so you can be told what a POS you are and your a failure. Don't was your time unless you have nothing else.