KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Impel Reviews

Updated Jun 10, 2022

Found 41 of over 43 reviews

4.5
Impel CEO Devin Daly (no image)
Devin Daly

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Everyone is approachable, regardless i f you're the CEO, an executive, a manager, or someone who doesn't supervise anyone.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Excellent Culture(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Fun place to work

Jun 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s pretty rare to find a place to work that you actually want to go to everyday. The people at Impel truly made going to work a joy.

Cons

Operate at a fast pace everyday.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great start-up to work for

Jan 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very close-knit company that truly values their employees. Casual work environment.

Cons

There are not many cons.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

An Excellent Place To Work

Dec 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are awesome, my coworkers are the best. There's always something new going on, so life stays interesting. Leadership keeps it real; the execs are approachable, and communication (which is a universal struggle anywhere and everywhere I've ever been) is a priority.

Cons

There's always something new going on; it's not the kind of place for everyone, especially if you're looking for a fairly static routine.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Engineering at SpinCar

Jun 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growing firm with ambitious executive vision.

Cons

A lot of projects. Shifting priorities. A bit of disorganised but those can be attributed to growing pains

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

An awesome place to work

Apr 16, 2021 - Technical Support Specialist in Syracuse, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a fast paced company that cares about their employees very much, with products that are thriving. I've never been shown this type of respect in a job before, and the culture/work environment is extremely inviting and accepting. I certainly feel hand picked. There is also an enormous amount of potential to be internally promoted. There are a plethora of things that make this company great, including their benefits, work environment, UPTO policy, and most of all the people. It's an environment where even the CEO/executives interact with their employees every day, creating a comfortability and drive to go above and beyond. If you're looking for a young, fast past moving company that stands out from the rest, this is it.

Cons

It's a fast past moving company. If you're the type of person who isn't willing to learn and grow, this job isn't for you.

6. 5.0

Loved them

Feb 15, 2021 - Sales Internship in Syracuse, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super friendly and supportive at all times

Cons

None, they are an awesome company

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic Onboarding Process

Jan 21, 2021 - Sales Business Development Manager in Syracuse, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

There was a high level of communication when I was hired in September of 2020. Human resources reached out to me and scheduled a series of over the phone interviews. The second interview was a zoom call with my soon to be boss. Once they offered me the position, they also asked if I wanted to come in and check the office out! During the onboarding process not only did I undergo a week in depth training about my position, but was welcomed by serval different departments within the company. Through the process I felt 100% comfortable, and am happy to this day to be apart of the SpinCar Family. In the midst of a pandemic, SpinCar continues to follow CDC guidelines and regulations. Every employee is required to complete a daily wellness checklist before entering the office. We also wear a mask when enter the building and get up from our desk. All desks remain 6 feet apart from each other. Looking forward to grow with this company in 2021.

Cons

None off the top of my head

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent Work Environment

Jan 15, 2021 - Director Merchandising Strategy Operations in Orem, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

SpinCar provides many opportunities for career advancement. They also regularly listen to and are open to new ideas and out of the box thinking and strategy. SpinCar encourages positive disruptive business thought leaders. I love that my ideas are heard and implemented. This is a company that you can call home. Most employees have been at SpinCar for a long time and it's easy to weave into the culture. SpinCar is an optimistic and positive place to work.

Cons

Like most companies, SpinCar isn't perfect and while we grow, there are some growing pains. We call this living in the tornado. This is a good thing, as these tornado times require stretching, bending and learning for all.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Put their employees first

Jan 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

When everything shut down, SpinCar acted quickly and made working from home seamless. Now that offices are beginning to open again the leadership team at SpinCar is putting employees first and not making anyone rush back. In all scenarios they put their employees first.

Cons

It’s tough to disconnect. It’s not really a con because it means you are working with extremely passionate people.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good

Oct 13, 2020 - Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and safe environment

Cons

No negatives to add to rating

Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Reviews

Impel Reviews FAQs

Impel has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 43 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Impel to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Impel employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Impel. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

88% of Impel employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Impel 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Impel to be management, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, workplace, benefits.

Popular Careers with Impel Job Seekers