KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Imperva

Engaged Employer

Imperva

Add a Review

Imperva Employee Reviews about "new ceo"

Updated Jul 6, 2020

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Management Apprehensive of putting aggressive investment in new territories and not flexible as per the local regional demands.(in 21 reviews)
  • "With a major shareholder civil law suite against the company (Don't believe me, google imperva law suite), CEO out, stocks down , major talents jumping the ship, the company is at down fall and will be sold soon.(in 11 reviews)
  • "New CEO is arrogant and does not mingle with the 'little people'.(in 8 reviews)
  • "Managers (C(in 7 reviews)
  • "No respect for personal life.(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Imperva and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "new ceo"

Jun 5, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Talented, hardworking and smart individual contributors. Solid solutions. Sales team trying to do right by customers.

Cons

Lacks strategy with a new C-level leadership team that is in way of their heads. Concerned more with hiring buddies than the best talent. New CEO is out for herself, trusts no one and micromanages. New CRO full of smoke and mirrors. Inexperienced leadership at top is impacting middle management and front line workers.

Continue reading
    12 people found this review helpful

Imperva Response

Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your candid feedback. There is no doubt that Imperva is full of talented, hard-working individuals that enable us to be an industry leader. Our goal is to provide more transparency to employees around our three year strategy, executive decision making and of course, to amplify the employee voice. Seeing that you are a current employee, I welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns and frustrations in confidence. Please reach out anytime.

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Radical Transparency

Sep 14, 2018 - Sales in Redwood City, CA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Market leading tech WAF becoming more commoditized Database is still green field with upside and very few competitors Passionate people Paying market or above to new hires to compensate for above average attrition rate Efforts underway to address problem areas for over a year since new CEO joined

Cons

CEO Chris Hylen is widely viewed as responsible for the high attrition rate Unpredictible mood, behavior swings, and direction to staff Exec Staff behave like they never know when or why the next swing will occur Tech innovation has slowed to a crawl Customer and employee retention have become big challenges Finance and G&A continue to slow Sales execution with processes not seen at much larger public companies Customer Support used to be a differentiator, not so today "Imperva Credo" corporate values are a step in the right direction if demonstrated from the top down - which unfortunately employees generally agree is not happening yet Run like an MBA project (work groups, streams, teams, exec offsites to Normandy to walk the battle fields...) with very little interest or understanding of what will actually delight customers

Continue reading