Imprezzio Global Reviews | Glassdoor

Imprezzio Global Reviews

Found 12 reviews

4.0
Anamaria Ionescu
  1. "Great company, friendly colleagues"

I have been working at Imprezzio Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great working place with very nice people

Cons

Not the most interesting projects

February 13, 2019CEO

Thanks for your feedback! We are happy that you enjoy our work environment. Being a product company we are always open to new product ideas so let's talk :)

"If you are HR this is the place for you"

I worked at Imprezzio Global full-time

Pros

Not sure ; You must enter at least 5 words for Pros.

Cons

Old technologies, small number of projects, almost all legacy. Salaries below standard, a HR person has almost(3/4) the salary of a developer SENIOR Management is incompetent and aggressive. All married to each other. Evaluations are a joke Too much administrative personnel Loud office

Advice to Management

Stop bullying people

February 13, 2019CEO

Thanks for your feedback! As we don't know who you are and the time you were our colleague, we want to present you the current context of our company. I am Anamaria and I took over the Romanian company almost 8 months ago and I am sorry that you had an unpleasant experience working ...

"Could be better"

I have been working at Imprezzio Global full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

- Ability to work from home - Flexible schedule - Nice company events - Good working equipment - Good work environment

Cons

- corrupt management, finance and HR departments - Lack of transparency and communication between departments - No real opportunities to grow professionally - Salaries below average - Nepotism

Advice to Management

Not much you can do when you acknowledge what's happening. Stop writing fake reviews for your company.

March 19, 2018HR Manager

Hello, Thank you very much for your feedback! We are happy to see that you enjoy the work environment and part of our benefits package. We are constantly trying our best to make you feel good at work. Regarding the points mentioned in the Cons section we would like to know ...

"Employers first"

Current Employee - Programmer

I have been working at Imprezzio Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

From the first day at Imprezzio I felt valued and important. Constantly adopting latest technology. One big plus for the HR , they are always one step ahead of your needs.

Cons

There is nothing that I can complain about. The management team are always ready to came up with a solution regarding your inconvenience.

December 14, 2017HR Manager

Thank you very much for your feedback! We really care about our employees, each of you matters. Thus, we are happy to see that our efforts are paying off. Thanks once again!

"Young spirit, professional development and friendly work environment"

I have been working at Imprezzio Global full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Imprezzio Global is really taking care of its employees and their satisfaction and development at the workplace and beyond. The young spirit and the good vibes make Imprezzio Global one of the company you would enjoy to work on. If I have to describe Imprezzio Global in three words I would say: friendly, flexible and fun.

Cons

I don't have at the moment cons regarding the company. By far it is the best workplace environment I had till now.

Advice to Management

Keep doing good things for the company in order to grow more and more every year.

October 13, 2017HR Manager

Thank you very much for the feedback! We really care about our employees and how they feel in this company. This can be seen in everything that we do. Very happy that you feel the same. Thanks once again!

"Great challenge at work"

I have been working at Imprezzio Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are many reasons for which, working at Imprezzio Global is a great challenge in a person's career: the opportunity to learn new things about the IT domain, meeting great people and sharing knowledge with all of them, trying to improve your knowledge to make your job as good as possible.

Cons

Like every company, it has also downsides of working at, because were are many employees, sometimes it's hard to establish very well the duties of each department in the company and finally you realize that you have some tasks that don't match with your job.

Advice to Management

As a future advice, for a better management organization should be clearly specified the duties and responsibilities of each department.

October 13, 2017HR Manager

Hello! Thank you very much for your honest feedback! We really appreciate it. We are constantly focused on discovering our best self and we are glad that this is also something that you value. This journey of self discovering might be challenging at times but we try our best to provide ...

"Fresh and cosy"

I have been working at Imprezzio Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly colleagues, open-minded management that cares about the employees, a fresh and cosy environment, highly skilled people. Flexible, transparent, welcoming - this is how I would describe the company.

Cons

The lack of clear and well defined procedures, in certain cases. The company grew in the last period and it still needs to adapt to this growth (unclear procedures also allow us to be creative and have a saying in it).

Advice to Management

Never stop focusing on the employees!

October 11, 2017HR Manager

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy you are enjoying your co-workers and environment. We are constantly working on improving our process without constraining your creativity. Thanks once again for your constructive feedback!

"Friendly employer, flexible chance to develop oneself"

I have been working at Imprezzio Global

Pros

The best reasons to work at Imprezzio Global are the friendly and young environment to work in where your ideas are taken into consideration together with the compensation and benefits package. You can influence and shape your process if you have the arguments on hand.

Cons

Lack of well defined processes which might also be an opportunity to shape it as you want.

Advice to Management

Keep up to good work and focus on what really matters for the business.

"Great Team"

I have been working at Imprezzio Global full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Growing company with lots of opportunity for its employees. The best team I've ever worked in. Really approachable leadership team.

Cons

Since this is not a large company some roles are not clearly defined and you sometimes end up doing things outside your job description.

Advice to Management

Make sure you keep the current culture as you grow!

"Dynamic & fast-growing company"

Current Employee - Software Tester in Cluj-Napoca

I have been working at Imprezzio Global full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

-Flexible hours -Dynamic and young environment -Good competitive benefits -You feel that you are heard as you can get really close to management

Cons

-There is a general tendency to work long hours -Not much room for personal growth as you are limited to one or two projects -There is a lack of good, in-place processes

Advice to Management

Focus more on the employee's personal development and career path, hire more talent rather than growing juniors, as they will inevitably leave and they need to be replaced

Found 12 reviews