Imprimis Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated March 7, 2017

4.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Valerie Freman

1. "Best manager i ever worked for."

Current Contractor - Software Tester in Dallas, TX
    Current Contractor - Software Tester in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Imprimis as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I found Imprimis on indeed I called Candance Fields she is such a delight to work for she did not stop until she found an opportunity for me I would recommend her to any establishment . she believed in me when I had given up .

Cons

job are far from Arlington area. need more jobs in irving tx area

Advice to Management

we need more managers like Candance Fields she care about her people.

2. "Paralegal position"

Current Employee - Senior Paralegal in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Paralegal in Dallas, TX

Pros

Candace did an outstanding job in placing me with a large company. She was fast and professional.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say.

Advice to Management

Great job.

Apr 7, 2017 – Marketing

We are so pleased you were happy with your job placement. Thank you for taking time to leave us a review and let us know if we can help you in the future.

3. "Candace-quick placement"

Current Contractor - Recruiter in Dallas, TX
    Current Contractor - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Imprimis as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I was blown away with the coaching I received from my recruiter Candace. She interviewed me quickly, placed me with a great corporation and followed up in record time. My friend referred me and she wasn't wrong, this experience has been amazing.

Cons

I only have good things to say

Advice to Management

Keep up the fantastic work.

5. "Imprimis Rocks"

Current Employee - Patient Services Reo in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Patient Services Reo in Dallas, TX

Pros

Very professional and courtesous and extensive interviewing that ensures they only hire the best!
    The office environment is very clean and relaxing! My recruiter is Charlotte and she was very helpful in the process of helping me find a job at a pay rate that was good for me! I also like that every couple of weeks they check on you to see how things are going I appreciate this. Also I like how my pay check is always on time. ;)

Cons

They have no medical insurance benefits

"Disappointing"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Dallas, TX
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Imprimis as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

At this time I am unable to think of any pros for working at Imprimis, except they did pay on time with no mix-ups.

Cons

Unprofessional and disorganized. Misleading (project start date and pay rates). Unable to justify pay rates. Senior management became involved too late after multiple start-date misses.

Advice to Management

Take a deep look into your business development, contracting and hiring processes if you wish to function in a world of professionals. Bring in an objective third party to conduct an assessment and provide recommendations. To potential contractors - ask to see the signed contract with the client before committing.

"Excellent place to work"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Dallas, TX

Pros

Recruiters made every possible effort to place candidates in temporary and direct hire positions.
    They were always courteous and professional. They treated employees with high levels of respect.

Cons

Too much time in between assignments (average of 2-3 weeks).

Advice to Management

I suppose the only advice i would give is to provide employees with more guidance with respect to direct-hire. Furthermore, to discourage clients from holding lengthy "interviews" for temporary positions which the employee will hold for only a day or two.

"Return calls from the associates registered with you, and listen when there is a problem."

Former Employee - Contractor in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Contractor in Dallas, TX

Pros

Contracting allows a lot of flexibility. The screening process is rigorous enough to set higher standards for the associates they employ than at some other agencies, and the pay range is significantly higher than many other agencies.

Cons

Some of the Senior Management business decisions have been questionable; the branch offices have not been managed well and have lost a lot of business, resulting in an inability to provide long- or short-term positions for associates. Significant changes to policies and procedures are not necessarily announced to currently-registered associates, leading to unpleasant surprises. When issues have arisen, Senior Management ignored queries and no answers or resolutions were offered.

Advice to Management

A dissatisfied employee or associate does not reflect well on your company. Your business is only as good as the people you can send to the clients.

9. "CSR"

Pros

Very good company.. I had the pleasure of working with Charlotte she was very nice & professional!!!! She always stayed in touch and also she help me find employment within a week!!!! I would strongly recommend this company

Cons

Haven't found any yet just yet.

Apr 7, 2017 – Marketing

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We are so glad our team member was able to find you the right placement and quickly. Please let us know if you have any needs for our services in the ... More

10. "Horrible"

Pros

There are Absolutely NO pros

Cons

VERY unorganized...kept promising to find me a job..have not heard from them in four months though I keep trying to call them...this is fort worth office. They should not be in the business they are in.

Apr 7, 2017 – Marketing

I apologize that your review is just now being responded to, we've recently had a change in some of our departments. I'm also sorry to see you were unable to reach anyone in our Fort Worth office ... More

11. "CSR"

Pros

They really care about you. Charlotte Kirkpatrick Actually cared about helping me in finding a job. She took that extra step to help me out. That was super nice of her. She never gave up. What I really liked about her was the Communication that she keeps with you while looking for a job for you. To sum it all up. Great company, Great people, and the important thing also is that they have Charlotte Kirkpatrick who's there for you.

Cons

Nothing bad about this company at all.