Improving Reviews in Addison, TX | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Open and Caring"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Addison, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Addison, TX

I have been working at Improving full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Improving provides a place to learn and grow. There are so many opportunities to contribute to the community and receive a lot of learning as well.

Cons

Limited focus on which industries to participate in. Also, thoughts of delivering consultation to the non-technical side of an organization seems to me missing, but there are plenty of consultants who can fill that role.

"Great people, okay opportunities for growth"

Former Employee - Vice President in Addison, TX
    Former Employee - Vice President in Addison, TX

I worked at Improving full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Culture in spades, very high talent bar, you gain lots of experience in a very short period of time.

Cons

Limited opportunities for growth once you hit principal level. Fixed salary bands are really limited.

"You can't help but grow, surrounded by the best"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Addison, TX
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Addison, TX

I have been working at Improving full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing technical leadership at the company which is always ready to help people learn, and grow, in technology ways.
    The senior management is always willing to take meetings, listen and try to understand your point of view.

Cons

Sometimes senior management is to reliant on an employee's willingness to start conversations on growth and advancement. This has been improving, but it's still not great.

Advice to Management

Your doing great, just realize not everyone is comfortable pressing for advancement.

4. "Great Company Values While Still Having FUN"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

I have been working at Improving full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I feel like Improving's management team truly wants to see me succeed and grow professionally as well as personally. They go out of their way to provide opportunities for my development. I have never felt like a number or faceless employee, but instead an important part of a team culture. Improving hosts regular events for employee social bonding, such as monthly happy hours, family outings to the water park, and going to comedy shows. The overall atmosphere is open and laid-back, but you can tell Improving has a strong belief in honest quality work.

Cons

I would prefer healthier snack and drink options in the fully stocked kitchen. I do love the beer keg though!

Advice to Management

To maintain the company culture even though the company continues to grow. It is one of your greatest strength's so keep up the good work!