InCadence Strategic Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

4.7
Rating Trends Rating Trends
InCadence Strategic Solutions CEO Sandra K. Corbett
Sandra K. Corbett

"Supportive, Enjoyable Work Environment!"

I have been working at InCadence Strategic Solutions full-time

Pros

InCadence is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. I was blown away from day one by the involvement from upper management and team members. Each person of the team makes you feel welcome as you walk through the door. InCadence supports a healthy work life balance, encourages professional growth, and makes coming to work every day enjoyable and exciting. Joining the InCadence team is one of the best decisions I have made in my career!

Cons

I didn't come to InCadence sooner.

Advice to Management

Keep up what you're doing.

"Best Company I have ever worked for"

Current Employee - InCadence Member in Manassas, VA
    Current Employee - InCadence Member in Manassas, VA

I have been working at InCadence Strategic Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

InCadence is a Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) that cares for both its customers and employees equally like a much larger company, but with a personal touch. It has won numerous awards for the support and benefits that it provides its employees, check out all of the accolades that have been earned by this company at their Home Page. This has been the best move that I have made in my career and it is awesome being part of the InCadence movement, but most importantly I am not just a number . . . I am a member.

Cons

The only "con" that I can think off is that I didn't come to InCadence sooner!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, it is working.

"A values based company, “A Great Place to Work!” Senior Logistics Analyst"

I worked at InCadence Strategic Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

InCadence Strategic Solutions is a phenomenal company to work for. I worked at one of the company’s client sites in Augusta, Georgia (Fort Gordon) and every day I felt as if I was valued organizational member. InCadence has a wonderful company culture, from the day I started at InCadence; everyone was extremely approachable and attentive. The InCadence team is very responsive; during my departure the team did everything to make my transition seamless. I highly recommend this company and would be honored to work for this company in the future.

Cons

I have no cons to share.

"Great Place to Work!"

Pros

InCadence focuses on both great technology and a great employee environment ... food, employee appreciation week, snacks aplenty, picnics and great people!

Cons

None, they try hard in every area of the company.

"Awesome Company"

I have been working at InCadence Strategic Solutions full-time

Pros

InCadence is a company that takes extraordinary care of its employees. Ive never been part of anything like it.The company has a great mission and customers. The Incadence leadership team is among the best of companies I've ever worked for.

Cons

No significant cons. It is a growing small business with all of the challenges that come with it, but the journey is the best part.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Keep the small business strong culture going. I appreciate the effort in keeping all employees "in the know" of what's happening within the company and the direction we are headed.

"Truly The Best Company To Work For!"

I have been working at InCadence Strategic Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

InCadence does a phenomenal job creating a welcoming, family friendly, and inspiring culture. I have the opportunity to work with some of the smartest, innovated people every day! Management is extremely transparent and open, and operates with an open door policy at all times. I love coming to work everyday and am grateful for the opportunity to work for InCadence.

Cons

I can't think of one negative thing to say about InCadence. They make InCadence a place employees want to be!

"Amazing Company, Hard to Say Goodbye!"

I worked at InCadence Strategic Solutions full-time

Pros

InCadence does a great job of making you feel like part of the team from the moment you step through the doors. Everyone I worked with was very professional, hard working, but also knew how to keep a fun atmosphere around the office. They do a great job of keeping up morale from fun events to complimenting hard work to keeping the kitchen stocked with anything you may want. From top management to the low man on the totem pole this company is fantastic and I couldn't have asked for a better experience during my time with InCadence.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative to say about the team at InCadence and I would go back in a heartbeat.

"Great Hands On Experience - Lack of Professionalism in Certain Departments"

I have been working at InCadence Strategic Solutions full-time

Pros

InCadence has been great with making sure you learn within your position. There is not much room for promotions, but I have definitely grown within my position and have been given opportunities to take on new tasks.

Hands on projects that provide great experience!

Management in my department is great. My supervisor encourages for us to engage and provide ideas. It is a team-oriented environment and we all work together very cohesively.

Everyone in Finance/Accounting is nice, friendly, and helpful.

Every major holiday, they provide a luncheon to celebrate and give thanks to the employees.

Cons

I have overheard gossip/negative comments from women senior management (from first floor of headquarters office) about employees behind their back. They act stuck up and lack professionalism with their employees.

HR and Proj. Management are hard to get a hold of via phone and voicemail box is always full.

People with already high positions are receiving promotional titles, but no room for non management roles to be promoted.

Advice to Management

Awesome projects to work hands on, which is a gem for a company!

Only advice is that first floor management needs to gossip less. Everyone knows that they are all friends which does not make it comfortable for employees to be able to make a complaint about any of them, knowing they are friends with the CEO. I stick to my department though, which is a great environment.

Overall, I would recommend a friend to work here because the projects and learning experiences are great.

"Sad to Leave"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Manassas, VA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Manassas, VA

Pros

InCadence is a great company. It has the feel of a smaller company while still exposing you to large companies and cutting-edge technology projects. I felt like InCadence was a great place to work. Nice, laid back managers and great camaraderie among your coworkers.

A big plus is that all of the companies I worked with on InCadence contracts had great respect for the work InCadence has done for them and always seems to be looking to expand, which is always a big plus when it comes to a feeling of job security.

I could go on about the company events and nice managers and office staff but really the most important thing is that I would happily work for them again and would send a friend their way.

I feel like InCadence didn't over or under-promise. There wasn't any sort of bait-and-switch between the interview process and the job i was hired for.

Cons

It is hard to come up with a list of Cons. I had an all-around positive experience with InCadence.

Perhaps the only Con I could think of is that InCadence is a small company. As a result, some of the benefits that you only can really get from a large company (like, for example, an on-site cafeteria or gymnasium) aren't present here because there just aren't enough employees to warrant the expense. With that said, they always found a way to offer little perks here and there (like occasional free massages and employee appreciation gifts) that made it nice to work for them.

Advice to Management

I would say that perhaps a few more employee-mixing events a year could benefit both employees and the business. If an employee knows people that work on other contracts they might be able to suggest in-house talent that can meet a need on another project.

"Hard to find anything negative to say about InCadence!"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Manassas, VA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Manassas, VA

Pros

A recruiter at InCadence reached out to me after finding my resume online just a month after I graduated from college. What really caught my attention after doing some research was that InCadence is a Woman-Owned Small Business. Being a female in the engineering field, this was something pretty special to me. After conversing with the recruiter for a day or two, I was invited to Manassas, VA for an in-person interview. A few days later, I ended up receiving an offer.

Being that this was my first full-time job, I thought I would get easily overwhelmed with all the paperwork and moving to a new state, but InCadence made it as painless and easy for me as possible. The recruiter was extremely helpful in finding me a nice/safe place to live and always responded in a timely manner to any questions/concerns I had throughout the whole process.

On my first day at the office, the HR director was extremely warm and welcoming during my in-processing. She was also very patient with me and took the time to explain all of my benefit options since it was all so new to me. She was kind enough to take me around and introduce me to the other employees and made sure I had everything I needed to settle in. She, along with the rest of the team at InCadence, did an amazing job at making me feel very welcome.

InCadence has an amazing way of making you feel like family. The little things they do such as providing a stocked fridge/pantry of food and drinks, employee appreciation week, lunch & learns, etc. make a big difference in your work life.

As far as my position goes as a Software Engineer, I feel I have learned more at my time with InCadence than I did in 4 years of undergraduate schooling. The level of technical expertise held by InCadence's President and Director of Biometrics unfathomable. I almost always learn something new every time I hold a conversation with either one of them. The development team that I am a part of has such a great dynamic, which makes my job that much more enjoyable.

I have been given so many incredible opportunities over the past year that have helped me grow into a better, more experienced engineer. I am grateful to be a part of such an amazing company that deeply cares about the overall well-being of their employees. It is rare to work for a company where the CEO and President are just as approachable as any other employee in the company. I am honored and humbled to work under such distinguished and accomplished professionals all while having the privilege to design/develop software that is changing the world for the better.

Cons

The only downfall is that being a small company, there won't be as many opportunities for growth in the future.

Advice to Management

Thank you for making my transition into the workforce so enjoyable. You make it extremely easy for me to look forward to coming to work every day!