InCadence Strategic Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Wonderful Company !"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

I have been working at InCadence Strategic Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They take great care of their employees

Cons

I wish I got here sooner

"Interesting work, but no career growth potential."

I worked at InCadence Strategic Solutions full-time

Pros

This company works in an interesting niche. The corporate staff is willing to get into the weeds on projects and has domain expertise to do so. There are a variety of interesting projects. InCadence has some nice company perks like flexible hours, stocked kitchens, and employee recognition. The company expresses desire to grow a lot. While this is a positive attribute, I don't think the company is truly sold on growing beyond the next 3 years. The benefits are good

Cons

When corporate leaders get into the weeds on projects, they stop being corporate leaders. The result is a loss of focus on the bigger objectives and second guessing of the management staff leading those projects. This second guessing is done without much communication, creating issues with customers. There is a high expectation to work more than 40 hours/week, with more recognition being tied to more hours/effort. There is a lack of sound processes/procedures leading to confusion and inefficient ways of executing. Little to no advancement potential. Performance feedback is difficult to get and performance reviews are typically 3-6 months late.

Advice to Management

Trust in your management staff to execute. Rely on facts, numbers, and sound information and less on emotion, feeling, and unsupported data.

"Amazing Company"

Former Employee - SharePoint Administrator in Newport News, VA
    Former Employee - SharePoint Administrator in Newport News, VA

I worked at InCadence Strategic Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best company I have ever worked for. I had to leave because of my family situation but overall great place to work for.

Cons

- Salary should match the market range.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"Excellent, Ethical WOSB"

I have been working at InCadence Strategic Solutions part-time (More than a year)

Pros

After more than 3 decades in gov't service I came to InCadence in 2016. Coming from an organization that was highly respected, I was immediately impressed with the superior character and ethics of both the CEO and President. Once I began to work with them, I found that level of excellent character runs deep in the company. They truly take care of employees and operate on a level rarely seen in small businesses. They also seek constant self-improvement in all aspects of their business.

Cons

Really none. They are growing each year but still retaining the people-centered feel of a small company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the terrific work!

"Supportive, Enjoyable Work Environment!"

I have been working at InCadence Strategic Solutions full-time

Pros

InCadence is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. I was blown away from day one by the involvement from upper management and team members. Each person of the team makes you feel welcome as you walk through the door. InCadence supports a healthy work life balance, encourages professional growth, and makes coming to work every day enjoyable and exciting. Joining the InCadence team is one of the best decisions I have made in my career!

Cons

I didn't come to InCadence sooner.

Advice to Management

Keep up what you're doing.

"Best Company I have ever worked for"

Current Employee - InCadence Member in Manassas, VA
    Current Employee - InCadence Member in Manassas, VA

I have been working at InCadence Strategic Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

InCadence is a Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) that cares for both its customers and employees equally like a much larger company, but with a personal touch. It has won numerous awards for the support and benefits that it provides its employees, check out all of the accolades that have been earned by this company at their Home Page. This has been the best move that I have made in my career and it is awesome being part of the InCadence movement, but most importantly I am not just a number . . . I am a member.

Cons

The only "con" that I can think off is that I didn't come to InCadence sooner!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, it is working.

"A values based company, “A Great Place to Work!” Senior Logistics Analyst"

I worked at InCadence Strategic Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

InCadence Strategic Solutions is a phenomenal company to work for. I worked at one of the company’s client sites in Augusta, Georgia (Fort Gordon) and every day I felt as if I was valued organizational member. InCadence has a wonderful company culture, from the day I started at InCadence; everyone was extremely approachable and attentive. The InCadence team is very responsive; during my departure the team did everything to make my transition seamless. I highly recommend this company and would be honored to work for this company in the future.

Cons

I have no cons to share.

"Great Place to Work!"

Pros

InCadence focuses on both great technology and a great employee environment ... food, employee appreciation week, snacks aplenty, picnics and great people!

Cons

None, they try hard in every area of the company.

"Awesome Company"

I have been working at InCadence Strategic Solutions full-time

Pros

InCadence is a company that takes extraordinary care of its employees. Ive never been part of anything like it.The company has a great mission and customers. The Incadence leadership team is among the best of companies I've ever worked for.

Cons

No significant cons. It is a growing small business with all of the challenges that come with it, but the journey is the best part.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Keep the small business strong culture going. I appreciate the effort in keeping all employees "in the know" of what's happening within the company and the direction we are headed.

"Truly The Best Company To Work For!"

Pros

InCadence does a phenomenal job creating a welcoming, family friendly, and inspiring culture. I have the opportunity to work with some of the smartest, innovated people every day! Management is extremely transparent and open, and operates with an open door policy at all times. I love coming to work everyday and am grateful for the opportunity to work for InCadence.

Cons

I can't think of one negative thing to say about InCadence. They make InCadence a place employees want to be!