InCloudCounsel Reviews | Glassdoor

InCloudCounsel Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2019

5.0
InCloudCounsel CEO Troy Pospisil (no image)
Troy Pospisil
  1. "Top Notch Company, Top Notch People"

Current Employee - Managing Director in New York, NY

I have been working at InCloudCounsel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Extremely smart, professional, hard working people -Extremely interesting, multi-faceted, fun loving people - Industry leading clients - Fantastic compensation and growth opportunities - Great technology allotment to employees - Cutting edge benefits and HR policies - No artificial requirements other than getting your work done!

Cons

- Small headcount means capacity is constrained

Advice to Management

Keep growing BUT maintaining the great culture!

InCloudCounsel2019-07-23
  2. "Great founders, great teammates, excellent finances, and true innovation"

Current Employee - Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at InCloudCounsel full-time for more than a year

Pros

Far too many to share but here are my big ones: - Founders are good folks with strong morals and a deep understanding of effective culture - Financials are staggering, company was profitable almost from day one - Excellent sales pitch, we're actually solving a very valuable problem - Innovative way to mobilize excellent lawyers in capacities other than Big Law - Advanced technology (like AI) that shows the... level of investment and futuristic mentality of the leadership - Strong growth opportunities. Our company is expanding the number of offices we have internationally, and the teams are growing quickly. It's a great place to step up and take on more responsibility. - Excellent Christmas parties I've been in bad startups with terrible culture, low pay, random deadlines, politics, you name it. This company is the polar opposite. The proof is in the numbers: we've had almost zero turnover.

Cons

No company is perfect, but compared to other companies we do things very professionally, hire very good people (culturally and in terms of skill), and think deeply about our goals. That said, I'm a big fan of ping pong and there are no ping pong tables.

Advice to Management

I would like some ping pong tables.

InCloudCounsel2019-07-10

"Incredible Team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at InCloudCounsel full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- You won't work with a better group of people. They are all intelligent, supportive and caring. - The company is really trying to make things better in an industry that needs to evolve. It is fun to come to work each day knowing that you are truly trying to help peoples' lives.

Cons

- The team expects a lot of you. If you don't perform, there is really nowhere to hide.

Advice to Management

Keep empowering people to be successful, as you have been.

InCloudCounsel2019-04-19

"Work with the best and help to transform the legal industry"

I have been working at InCloudCounsel full-time

Pros

The opportunity to work with a company of driven, intelligent, and down-to-earth people making a meaningful impact in corporate law - and in the lives of freelance attorneys around the world. Transparent management. Company genuinely cares cares about its people in terms of their wellness and development - so refreshing.

Cons

Working at InCloudCounsel is an incredible opportunity for the right kind of person. Must be ambitious and willing to balance working autonomously while collaborating with a diverse cross-functional team. Those who are coming from a large company may miss the "large company" particular environment. I did not.

InCloudCounsel2019-04-16

"Amazing Company with Exceptional Team"

I have been working at InCloudCounsel full-time

Pros

Management is super accessible and transparent about the business health and plans for growth. At our company all hands meetings, we get to hear from every department so we know what's going on other than just being aware of our own responsibilities. We have a lot of autonomy over our work and take pride and ownership in all that we do because we're really passionate about what we are building. We hold ourselves... accountable. We really enjoy hanging out with each other.

Cons

Not a con for me but it's important to understand that we are hustling. We are a lean and very strong team. We have a lot of individual responsibility and have all the tools and support from management to get the resources we need to learn new skills and be successful in our jobs. You have to be willing to roll up your sleeves and appreciate that no job is too big or too small. These aspects are pros to me.

Advice to Management

Keep communicating. We have a great transparent structure and we want it to stay that way, especially as we grow.

InCloudCounsel2019-04-11
  6. "Outstanding company with the smartest, nicest people!"

I have been working at InCloudCounsel full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Supportive, intelligent team -Flexibility -Growing company building interesting things that are significantly changing an industry

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say. Just know that it's a lean team so you will be expected to contribute and share your expertise.

InCloudCounsel2019-04-11