InComm Reviews | Glassdoor

Current Employees

Rating Trends Rating Trends
InComm CEO Brooks Smith
Brooks Smith

Pros
  • The department that I was in, management was good about work life balance (in 14 reviews)

• Wonderful place with great people (in 13 reviews)

1. "Better than average"

I have been working at InComm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Different options on coverage and deductibles, no waiting period to enroll and fully vested in 401 from the first quarter following enrollment. PTO is adequate. Parking is paid for and the option for a monthly marta card is also available. Internal promotions are also possible after 1 year of employment.

Cons

Maternity leave is considered STD and only paid out at 60%. Both STD and LTD are 60% of pay. STD at most companies of this size are 80% or better.

Advice to Management

Overall, the benefits are good but time to dig a little deeper in to what would make employees happy. Having a work from home policy would help with the commute because the traffic is a nightmare. Would be great to see a monthly breakfast instead of cupcakes which are terrible for you.

2. "North Miami location -Agent solutions"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Miami, FL

I have been working at InComm full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Wonderful place with great people . Work is organized and well planned out . They work In the correct agile environment instead of the waterfall / want to be agile environment other companies have

Cons

No challenges . Drive to the location can be hard . Location is very busy. Drive drive drive. No cons to report

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work . Happy work environment makes good people

3. "Customer Care Representative"

Current Contractor - Customer Care Representative in Norcross, GA
    Current Contractor - Customer Care Representative in Norcross, GA

I have been working at InComm as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Do what you're supposed to do, and you'll always have a job. This job is for grown-ups who understand that this is a business that has needs, a commitment to its customers and partners, and your troubles getting a babysitter or a bus are just one of many factors in the overall scheme of things. If you can't be there regularly at the schedule that you've committed to, this simply isn't the job for you--no harm, no foul. If you want to come in, do your job, and not be bogged down in random silliness and office politics, your metrics numbers will speak for themselves and you'll be fine. Pay is pretty good for how easy the job is, really. And lots of choices for schedules if you're someone like me who is NOT a Mon to Fri 9-to-5 person. Crazy about my managers, A.R. and S.M. They're straight shooters who will do what they can to help and be honest with you when they can't. As is typical in the call center business, the turn-over is high. So you can count on advancing [within the call center part of the business] by sheer attrition if you're doing what you're supposed to do.

Cons

Not a lot of room for social interactions. Strict adherence to breaks and many other conditions but, like I said, grownups understand that it's just a job and you do what you have to do, get it done, get paid, and go home.

Advice to Management

Continue to be straightforward with people about all the job is, and all it is not.

5. "It's a great place to work!!"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great management, amazing people's to work with , good environment, show up and do your work diversity makes the place even greater!!

Cons

None to be report as of now but maybe they can add little more flexibility on remote work since the commute is exhausting when you travel everyday from Alpharetta to downtown.

Advice to Management

Need to add little more flexibility.

"Could be better"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Portland, OR

I have been working at InComm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management has open doors for constructive criticism.

Cons

No annual bonus. Somewhat slow to apply changes to the organization

7. "Great salary, good learning opportunity, will eat you alive."

Current Employee - IT Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - IT Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Salary, and some of the people.

Cons

1) No flexibility. It's a technology company that hasn't embraced technology.
    2) Every man/woman is out for him/herself.
    3) PTO stinks. You start out with 2 weeks, no matter how long you have worked in the industry. I left my last job with 5 weeks of PTO. I have young kids who get sick like most young kids. And now I have to take PTO every time they get sick. Goodbye actual vacation.
    4) If you have a stomach virus, even though you could actually put in a full days' work, too bad. You have to either come in and make everyone else sick, or take a day of PTO. Even though we're a technology company and your job could potentially be done from your house.
    5) Back to the people. Nobody smiles here unless they're smiling to keep from crying because of stress.
    6) Perfection = "meets expectations". Anything less than perfection, and you're getting ding'd on your performance review.

Advice to Management

Care about your employees. We may just be cogs in a wheel, but we don't have to be treated that way. Cupcakes and a lunch here and there do not make up for being eaten alive on a daily basis.

"Information Technology"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Nice location
    Building has a lot of access points to different things
    Co-workers are great for the most part

Cons

It seems as if management doesnt respect the hard work that people do. Raises are rare to come by and there is always an excuse on why.
    Some management have their own agenda and it shows on how they treat their employees
    Everyone operates in a silo like they are holding trade secrets. Lets get work done people like c'mon

Advice to Management

There's a lot of good talent here. Do what you need to do to keep them in the seats

9. "Dynamic"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

You can make an immediate impact

Cons

limited growth potential, tough to negotiate corporate structure

10. "National Account Manager"

Current Employee - National Account Manager in Edison, NJ
    Current Employee - National Account Manager in Edison, NJ

I have been working at InComm full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work from home option helps daily schedules and flexibility. Travel every so often. Meet people from all over the USA.

Cons

Balancing working from home and at an office can be difficult for some people. Traveling can interfere with life if you have kids.

"CSR"

Current Employee - CSR2 in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - CSR2 in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at InComm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Helping people to get money they put in these gift cards that don't work most of the time. This is their biggest issue.

Cons

inconsistent feedback from management with no communication.

Advice to Management

Communicate and keep employees in the loop