InComm Reviews | Glassdoor

InComm Reviews

Updated May 20, 2017

Full-time Part-time

Pros
  • The department that I was in, management was good about work life balance (in 14 reviews)

• Wonderful place with great people (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • HR and upper management could do a better job of compensating employees who have worked their way through the ranks (in 18 reviews)

• I repeat: VERY HIGH TURNOVER RATE (in 14 reviews)

"Field Support"

Former Employee - Field Support Specialist in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Field Support Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I worked at InComm (More than 10 years)

Pros

I enjoyed my time with Incomm.

Cons

Incomm fired 30 members of the Field Support team in May2016. Many of those employees had been with Incomm for 10 years or more and helped Incomm grow to what is is today.
    The worst part, this is privately owned company. The owner made the decision to remove these employees, not shareholders.
    Lastly, too bad someone could not have taken a few minutes to help relocate these team members to other positions inside the company. The Hiring website listed over 100 jobs the day Field Support was released.

Advice to Management

Many members of the released team excelled and were wonderful ambassadors for Incomm. I find it hard that not one of those employees could transition to open positions.

2. "I loved it"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at InComm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Hour lunch, easy phone calls, very peaceful environment, love the campus

Cons

No cell phones at your desk, I have children so that's a little stressful other than that this job is awesome ☺

Advice to Management

Help a little more with the phone calls, be more flexible with the point systems, life happens

"Project Manager"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager/Program Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager/Program Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company is in the process of putting together a PMO and hopefully things will get better.

Cons

The environment is extremely chaotic and it takes to much energy to get your job done and be successful because of the chaos.

"Some things never change-stay away!"

Former Employee - IT Director in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - IT Director in Atlanta, GA

I worked at InComm full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Nice gym-free....as long as you train yourself to overlook the Incomm logos everywhere.

Cons

Poor management. There also is poor management along with poor management. No vision-off with your head mentality. HR department is large because they can't keep up with people coming and going-including HR! Who is leading Incomm? CTO a Verizon has been.

Advice to Management

CEO and COO need to check back in and not let things continue to degrade.

6. "The E.P.I.C Program is Great!"

Former Employee - International Merchant Channel Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - International Merchant Channel Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

The Education Partnership at InComm is great place to get real working experience. This program has mentor opportunities with Directors and/or VPs. This programs allows college students the opportunity to intern in their field of interest to get the experience needed for career opportunities at InComm and other related companies. This program is dynamic, and I would recommend this program to any self driven college student that wants to experience enterprise problems and their resolutions.

Cons

Although InComm retains a large percentage of their interns, there may not be any open position available for interns in their desired field.

Advice to Management

Continue to provide opportunities for young self driven college students. You guys are doing a great job!

"accounting"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at InComm (More than 8 years)

Pros

met some great people

Cons

bad management lots of friends hiring friends. Managers not being fair and HR not supporting the employees. VERY HIGH TURNOVE

8. "Merchant Service Representative"

Current Employee - Bi-Lingual Merchant Services Representative in Conyers, GA
    Current Employee - Bi-Lingual Merchant Services Representative in Conyers, GA

I have been working at InComm (More than a year)

Pros

Good company to work for

Cons

Promotion are slow, to be promote you got to have a year or more

"anonymous"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

ok to work for. Just depends on who your boss is and the type of management style. High turnover rate in IT

Cons

High turnover rate. No clear promotion path.

Advice to Management

stop letting Incomm Knowledge leave.

"Beware!"

Former Employee - Inbound Customer Service Representative in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Inbound Customer Service Representative in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at InComm full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay is some what decent, not very great though depending on experience, excessive OT, hour lunches. Work is easy to learn.

Cons

Training is SHORT AND RUSHED. Place feels like a jail. Extremely low moral. No job security. HIGH TURNOVER RATE! I REPEAT, HIGH TURNOVER RATE! HR is crappy. Time off.. ie (Sick leave, pto, unplanned time) pretty much non existent. Very unclear system. You get 8 occurrences, and they terminate you. Meanwhile being 1 minute late, is an occurence. Yea, bs right? We were told of a completely different point system in training only to get to the floor and realize those were lies. You cannot speak with your neighbors. Cameras are on you everywhere. You can't even so much as lean back in your chair or someone will come and tell you to stop. Not to mention the way the business is run. You're pretty lying to scammed customers about receiving lost money back. They'll never get it. They will just be entered into a never ending cycle of sending paperwork in order to make it seem as though they will. Team leads are never around for help. I didn't even last 90 days with this company before I was terminated. THIS JOB DOES NOT SEEM LONG TERM, ITS GREAT IF YOU NEED A JOB DESPERATELY BUT I ADVICE TO KEEP YOUR OPTIONS AND CONTINUE TO APPLY ELSEWHERE AS IT IS VERY LIKELY YOU WILL NOT LAST THERE.

Advice to Management

Stop terminating employees over petty tardy occurrences.

11. "Desktop Support Technician"

Current Employee - Desktop Support Technician in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Desktop Support Technician in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You are your own boss.

Cons

Limited resources, and employees have easy access to you.