InStile Acquisitions Reviews | Glassdoor

InStile Acquisitions Reviews

Updated 4 Jan 2018

3.2
InStile Acquisitions CEO Morgan Stiles (no image)
Morgan Stiles
Pros
  • "If you enjoy selling door to door you're in the right place(in 5 reviews)

• "Great work environment, great leadership, very friendly co-workers, and great opportunity(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Door to door sales on straight commission, being lied to about what the position entails, 60(in 14 reviews)

• "This business is doo-to-door sales promotion(in 8 reviews)

"Great Company with Growth Opportunity"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I worked at InStile Acquisitions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Growth Opportunity is endless! The work environment is positive and contagious. Great people with a positive attitude, very rewarding to work with a company that has the same work ethic as you and has similar goals. Provides the necessary training to become successful!

Cons

some long hours on some days but at the end of the day- very productive and rewarding to learn the business and grow within the company

Advice to Management

No advice given - the management runs a good company and very helpful- great coach

InStile Acquisitions2015-10-19

"Door to door sales"

I worked at InStile Acquisitions full-time

Pros

You get good sales experience and meet lots of cool people.

Cons

Door to door sales on straight commission, being lied to about what the position entails, 60+ hours a week driving all throughout the state without gas reimbursement. Need I saw more?

Advice to Management

Just don't.

InStile Acquisitions2018-01-04
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

4. "Account Manager"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at InStile Acquisitions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good Cause if you work on the CI side

Cons

Commission opportunities are always a gamble

InStile Acquisitions2017-04-28

""Trainee""

"Trainee" in Chicago, IL

I worked at InStile Acquisitions

Pros

Nothing. I worked here for one day and went home and cried because of how horrible this place is. My other con is that I didn't write this review earlier.

Cons

Nothing. Seriously the worst management team, the CEO is the worst. She is a liar and a manipulative individual. Did they teach you the Pyramid Scheme in college?

Advice to Management

Ditch your forever 21 clothes and sell your business.

InStile Acquisitions2016-05-10

"Unhappy customer"

Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at InStile Acquisitions full-time for less than a year

Pros

The fact that this position is 100% commission would give a person an opportunity to make decent wages, unfortunately the lies presented by management don't keep people around long enough to find out.

Cons

I have no problem working a 100% commission job. Most sales positions are strictly commission, but the lack of ethics and integrity of management sends hardworking, ethical employees running.

Advice to Management

Replace the "CEO". This person should be investigated for fraud. She's a embarrassment to legitimate, hardworking business owners everywhere.

InStile Acquisitions2016-01-04

"This job is 100% commission and you cold sell AT&T Uverse door to door"

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Chicago, IL

I worked at InStile Acquisitions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working with nice people, but that's about it. If you have any sense of dignity, STAY AWAY FROM INSTILE ACQUISITIONS

Cons

100% commission, you don't get paid a week after your customer gets installed with AT&T U-verse, there's a high percentage that your customer will cancel and you will NOT get paid Sometimes it can take up to a month for your customer to get installed and you don't get paid until after installation You're going door to door to neighborhoods Morgan sends you in and some neighborhoods are dangerous and Morgan expects... you to go to these apartments or houses alone to try to get people to buy a sub-par product You work 6 days a week from 10:30-9pm and if you try to take a day off Morgan will not pay you your $600 training pay You only get paid $600 after you close sales, otherwise don't expect that paid training at all Expect to be lied to, there is no salary pay and there are no benefits Morgan tells her interviewers to lie to the interviewees, I was told to tell interviewees that I can make a living off this job, but the truth is no one is making enough to get by working at this job You are forced to go out and sell door to door to strangers in any weather, Morgan WILL send you out in rain or snow. She does not care She talks about how rich she is in morning meetings, but acts as if she is so poor and tries to avoid paying you once you quit. She has told every one of my old coworkers who quit that she has sent out a check, but of all six people I've contacted they were told the same story of their checks getting mailed out and never receiving them I have never met a CEO who is as selfish as Morgan, she does not care about her employees and has never felt any compassion for them They work so hard and sacrifice so much of their time for little to no pay even working over-time for a CEO who doesn't care unless they bring in cash

Advice to Management

Pay your employees for over-time. You will be reported for not compensating them for over-time. Run your business with better ethical practices and morals. Care for your employees and actually pay them instead of planting false hope that they will be making money, but they won't

InStile Acquisitions2015-11-01

"WHAT A JOKE"

I worked at InStile Acquisitions full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you like to walk around and get doors slammed in your face, then this is the place for you.

Cons

- Sucky pay - worked my butt off for 2 weeks of training and missed one day due to a doctors appointment and was told, through a voicemail, that I would not get paid for my training unless I came in. When I tried to contact them to work something out, I NEVER got a response. I tried e-mailing as well and heard nothing back. I found out that day I was pregnant and I knew this company was not a fit for me, - Long... hours - 9am - 8pm walking around getting yelled at and doors slammed in your face. - Favoritism - they put on a good face of treating everyone equal but behind the scene you better watch your back because they are only after whats best for themselves and their friends. - Rude - they talk about motivation but at the end of the day they just tell you what you did wrong and what you should do next time. - HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK

Advice to Management

Learn to treat all your employees with respect and run a good company.

InStile Acquisitions2015-08-23

"Big picture success"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at InStile Acquisitions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Getting experience in sales, marketing, HR, and management. Being able to network with anyone in the company on a day to day basis. Finally, being able to grow within the company based your own work ethic and performance.

Cons

The hours are pretty long, but there is tremendous upside.

Advice to Management

When you get into the business, be 100% focused and 100%. The more locked in you are, the faster you grow within the company.

InStile Acquisitions2015-08-17

"Management Trainee"

Current Employee - Management Trainee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at InStile Acquisitions full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is a great company to work for! I have been employed now for 1 year and I could not be happier with my decision to join InStile Acquisitions! The environment is very outgoing, friendly and competitive, but it only motivates you to work harder. You have an opportunity for fast advancement within this company.

Cons

What you put in the business is what you get out of it! It requires great work ethic and determination to make it in this company. Lazy and unmotivated people will not excel in this environment.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

InStile Acquisitions2015-08-11

"Working with InStile Acquisitions"

I have been working at InStile Acquisitions full-time

Pros

Working with InStile Acquisitions is a very fun and warm environment. People are friendly and always offer a hand to help. This is a helping organization and the relationships you build here with your team is more than just professional. We work hard together but we also play hard as well. I have learned so much about teamwork, personal and professional growth and I will apply these principles to grow an... organization of my own.

Cons

I do not have any cons about working for this company. Honestly, if you work hard you will see the results. Your experience is what you make it.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Fun and great learning environment that allows people to grow professionally and personally.

InStile Acquisitions2015-08-06