InVision Human Services Community Support Worker Reviews | Glassdoor

Ruth Siegfried
  1. "Good College Job"

Former Employee - Community Support Worker in Wexford, PA

I worked at InVision Human Services part-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Flexible hours tailored to you, as well as a great training program, and lastly a supportive staff.

Cons

Low opportunity for growth in regards to your position. Also, I had trouble contacting my supervisor. Last, the costs that go into gas and car depreciation cuts into your pay. They do offer reimbursement for gas while you are at work and the difference of your house to the companies and clients, but not on the way back.

Advice to Management

Pay supervisors to answer calls on weekends.

InVision Human Services2017-11-15

"It's Okay..."

Former Employee - Community Support Worker in Wexford, PA

I worked at InVision Human Services for more than 2 years

Pros

It is a good place to gain experience, and they do have some really sweet clients.

Cons

The company has very agrestive clients, and staff is to be prepared to get attacked. I had a client bite me 4 times in one night, and my supervisor stated it was due to the client being sick. They downplayed the entire situation. I have had supervisors twist words or misinterpreted them, and turned they chose to turn families in to the state, so watch what and how you say things.

Advice to Management

Do not make drastic decisions without including the support staff who works with the client for 8 hour shifts, and you are only st the house once a month for an hour or two.

InVision Human Services2015-02-02