InVision Product Designer Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 3 reviews

4.6
InVision CEO Clark Valberg
Clark Valberg

"Proud to be part of this monster"

Current Employee - Product Designer in Tel Aviv-Yafo

I have been working at InVision full-time

Pros

The best and smartest people, and a super interesting work on products that change the design industry. I enjoy every moment.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons at the moment.

Advice to Management

Try to stay in the start-up mode, as much as possible before the company becomes a corporation mode.

InVision2017-05-23
  2. "Great company overall"

Current Contractor - Product Designer in Sydney

I have been working at InVision for more than a year

Pros

Working remotely gives you a lot of freedom and responsibilities. Great mission.

Cons

Communication could be improved. Career path not very clear.

Advice to Management

The team should meet in real life more. Focus on improving asynchronous communication and communication in general.

InVision2017-04-03
  3. "Imagine the best job in the world... I've found it"

Current Employee - Product Designer in London, England

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Where do I start!? A little about - I've been with InVision for over a year and I have to be honest here: It's the best place to be right now. I'm not going anywhere. I'll stay until they kick me out. People = smartest you've ever worked with - Working with smart people makes life a lot, lot easier. Right guidance, management and input received from my teams has allowed me to produce the best work of my... career. Not only are they smart, they're a lovely bunch too and we're scattered all over the world. There's alway an InVisioner near where ever in the world you are! Work = always fun & interesting - We're helping the world become a better place by allowing people to better their products. People progress by using InVision and in return we get a lot of love from the community and it's so satisfying to know that we're making such a difference to people, businesses and products all over the world. Starbucks = free - Yeah seriously. Seriously. Gym = paid for - Again, seriously. WFH (work from home) - We work from home and we love it! I'll never work in an office again. We chat in Google hangouts and also use Slack I love InVision - Ok, you can probably tell that I like it here. But to be able to say that I love my job, my company and the people that I work with is actually a really rare thing. It shouldn't be a rare thing, but finally I can say it!

Cons

No cons but there is this - I love my colleagues, but as we're all around the world I don't get to see them as much. It does make it that much better though when we do all meet — we meet up as much as possible, and when we do it is *always* such a blast!

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing <3

InVision2016-10-27