Found 7 of over 85 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
5 hours ago
So I recently got an offer at Tiktok but I’m not actually interested in joining due to their poor WLB. TC is currently 30% higher than what I make. Can I share this with my manager and ask for a counter offer? Counter offer seems pretty common at our company, but they don’t necessarily match the bump exactly, which is fine. Is there a chance that he is taken aback that I’ve been interviewing during work time and kicks me out? Don’t want to take the risk of actually accepting Tiktok…
12 hours ago
Hi, I applied for a Product manager role last month. I had 2 rounds of interviews. The 1st with the hiring manager went great and well, it felt more like a conversation than an interview. The 2nd with the director was good but I felt I did not impress the hiring manager enough. I had hoped to hear feedback last week and followed up with an email to the recruiter twice. Not sure what to think of that could be the delay. Please let me know what you think as I have moved my mind from it already
Got a burning question about Incode Technologies? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Incode Technologies employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- 5.0Oct 24, 2022People PartnerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
- Reinventing the way humans verify and authenticate their identity through a simple, secure, and fast AI-based platform - The company is growing fast and has huge potential - Hires only the best candidates, those who have a passion for creating a better future globally and those who share the same values as Incode - I would single out flexibility in work, place of work, and working time as one of the best benefits - The company atmosphere is always positive, and interpersonal relations are phenomenal - employees respect each other, share knowledge and help each other achieve their goals. - Incode employs everyone regardless of nationality, color, or religious affiliation, ... multiculturalism is what makes Incode a global company that does not discriminate between people - People are the main strength, the engine of development, and that's why Incode pays a lot of attention to their satisfaction
I couldn't single out any cons, but I want to say that Incode is not for everyone, but only for those with a start-up mindset, who are passionate about what they do, and who believe that the Incode product can change the world.
- 4.0Oct 17, 2023Technical Support EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
- Innovative technology - You choose remote, hybrid, or Office - Bonuses -Stocks
- Since it is a startup it can be hectic sometimes. - Sometimes unclear procedures
- 5.0Oct 23, 2022Machine Learning EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
(I've been working at the company for about 6 months) - I really enjoy people here: ML team members are very easy-going and competent; managers and C-levels are very approachable and open for proposals. E.g., provided solid arguments, you are free to choose technologies/approaches to your tasks - It's yet to be put to the test, but company declares very rational approach to work: if you can get your job done, your location, schedule, number of PTOs are irrelevant - I like and support the mission, especially the idea of moving towards self-sovereign identity - I see people really care about user-experience and the product in general
- Standard startup shebangs: bad docs, a bit of technical debt, a lot of processes are in the makings - It's easy to misuse the identity technology, I hope the people in the company will be wise enough not to compromise on ethics over profits
- 4.0Feb 5, 2023Senior Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsBelgrade, Central Serbia
Start up, everything is fluid, no unnecessary procedures
Start up, everything has to be done for today
- 5.0Oct 20, 2022Project ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
- Great salary - Great product - Great culture - Interesting and good ppl
- Working in different time zones
- 5.0Feb 7, 2019QA EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
good team lots of things to learn travel between the offices from across the world extremely bright people
i had to leave the company cause of some personal issues1
- 4.0Jun 8, 2017Engineering ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
- Working with cutting edge technologies - Really good team spread around the world - Oppportunity to travel a lot between offices in Belgrade, San Francisco and Mexico City - Promising products that have something new to offer - Dynamic environment where you can learn quickly - Good package of salary and stock options
- Lack of organisation considering it's still start up - Products still didn't pass through serious user evaluation4