Incture Technologies Technology Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

Incture Technologies Founder & CEO Sachin Verma
Sachin Verma

"Experience at Incture"

Former Employee - Senior Technology Consultant in Bangalore

I worked at Incture Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Process oriented, organized, follow the project timeline

Cons

Strict timelines make less room for innovation

Incture Technologies2019-08-20
  2. "Very good place to work and learn"

Current Employee - Technology Consultant in Bangalore

I have been working at Incture Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good to learn, the team is very collaborative and nice environment to work.

Cons

HR policies keep on changing, as they have any concerns, they will change.

Advice to Management

Please manage the portals for leave tracking before letting the people to apply

Incture Technologies2019-03-13

"Senior Technology Consultant"

Former Employee - Senior Technology Consultant in Bangalore

I worked at Incture Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. Learning curve is good. 2. Higher technical people are so polite. People are ready to help at any circumstances

Cons

there is no personal time

Incture Technologies2019-03-08

"No Management"

Former Employee - Technology Consultant

I worked at Incture Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good place to learn for freshers.

Cons

No management. No bench Strength or back up for any project. Asked to work in more than 1 project. Sometimes no work, sometimes overburdened.No proper design or plan for development. Timelines very short to deliver.

Incture Technologies2018-08-30

"Under Valued and Frustrated"

Former Employee - Consultant - Technology in Bangalore

I worked at Incture Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

- open culture of employees - Good for increasing you pay scale and little else . - Good as a last resort if you don't find any other Job.

Cons

-As an employee you will not adopt or even realize industry best practices. -Knowledge transfer between seniors and juniors was very low. A Lot of reinventing the wheel . - Insignificant differentiation between a top employee and an average one. So if you are really talented this is not the place for you. - I did not get a hike in pay for moving to a higher role.

Advice to Management

-Stop looking at every decision through bottom line rimmed glasses. -Encourage or Hold employees to Higher standards of quality in every activity for mutual growth. -Remove the variable pay component or make it minimum quarterly. I felt ashamed to look at my monthly take home. Number one reason for me to consider switching jobs. - The BYOD is a big joke. I had wasted a lot of time as my colleagues had substandard devices many many years old and i had to wait on them for simplest of tasks . It should not be a part of CTC. Every employee feels absolutely cheated by including this in CTC. -Significant differentiation for Top performers . During Hike the difference in package between a top performer as identified by the company to normal performer was less than 10%. To be a Top performer i had spend 2-3x more time and effort than an average person . To see that recognized but rewarded with peanuts was devastating. I did not want to work for people who recognize my value but were unwilling to pay for it, with out me going begging to them for money. - Have a meaningful conversation with each employee on his growth trajectory . I was always unsure of how my career was shaping up. - What you really ask for and what you give back are highly disproportionate

Incture Technologies2017-05-05

"Does not recommend"

Technology Consultant in Bangalore

I have been working at Incture Technologies

Pros

Opportunities are available Lot of technologies can be learnt People working are good

Cons

Employees are treated as slaves and are expected to work on Sat and Sun. Long working hours. Since you can learn various technologies on floor, you will be expected to do everything. Bad management and lot of communication gap within the management. False promises and hidden conditions. Very less leaves.

Advice to Management

Please treat the employees well and value in quality of work.

Incture Technologies2017-04-11

"Mediocre company, with very poor leadership"

Current Employee - Technology Consultant in Bangalore

I have been working at Incture Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Interior Design of the office - Flexible timings - Friendly employees & staff

Cons

- Very poor leadership, managers and CEO - Employees are oftenly asked to work till late nights, even females, because the management did not plan things properly - Good amount of hypocrisy and politics in the higher management - An extremely mediocre company with mediocre people managing it - Not good for any above average person in any domain - Employee unfriendly policies by the people platform - No proper planning and assessment of work related to any project - Unrealistic deadlines and commitments by the management for which the employees have to cover - Instead of doing a good job, people at the management level here work only to save their jobs - No wifi for mobile phones

Advice to Management

Advice has never been received in a friendly way. Anyways, if I have to mention a few - Be straightforward, stop trying to fool your employees - It is not an employee friendly company, it's the opposite, kindly accept it - Kindly put your money in the right people and right ventures, instead of unplanned projects, and demos - Plan projects according to the available resource, have buffers - The amount of effort you put to get a client, if you put the same amount of effort in delivery, the output would be much better.

Incture Technologies2016-07-16