KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Indeni Reviews

Updated Jan 26, 2021

Found 21 of over 24 reviews

4.3
Indeni Founder and CEO Yoni Leitersdorf (no image)
Yoni Leitersdorf

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "There is nothing less than encouraging management and colleagues.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Great advisors, great leadership.(in 2 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

This is the best company I have ever worked for

Aug 9, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

In two years I have gotten further in my career than I ever could have imagined. It would have taken me 10 years to get where I am at a different company, and with less impressive customers and smaller deal sizes. I have learned from the industries best at the top security companies in the world (CheckPoint, Palo Alto Networks, etc.) and have had the opportunity to travel and meet with the C levels at Fortune 100 companies regularly. The knowledge and credentials of the Indeni executives is unmatched. To get the chance to learn from our CEO, Yoni, who is incredibly well respected and revered in the InfoSec world, is an amazing gift. Our other executive management also has incredibly impressive careers from top organizations (Cisco, CheckPoint), and have mentored me in so many ways. I would not even have access to these people at most organizations. For many of the top companies globally, we are an essential product. To quote one of the leading multi-billion dollar healthcare systems in the US, "without Indeni, we would not have been prepared for an event such as COVID. We have not had a business impact due to the health and stability of our environment". Our customers have an incredibly low churn rate for a company of our age, and our customers rave about us. Specifically, they value the Indeni team and our vision. I have never had a company with such hardworking, honest, and supportive colleagues. Everyone truly cares about the growth and success of the company, as well as the individuals. No one is too important to take time out for an internal 1:1 to answer any questions, or educate you on a topic, regardless of your title. The opportunities here are endless. I have not only made lifelong friends here, but also I have connections at the most important companies at the C level, an incredible resume if I ever apply to business school, and amazing benefits and pay. Every day is challenging, rewarding, exciting, and fun. I feel very fortunate to have the job I have, and the team I work with. It is an absolute pleasure to work for this company, and I see a big future here for all employees. The potential here is endless if you want it. I hope to work here a very long time.

Cons

This is an early-stage company. You have to work very hard. This is not a place where it's acceptable to slack-off or put in a half-hearted effort. You will not be a cog in the wheel where all leads, materials, processes are handed to you. You need to be scrappy, be a self-starter, ambitious, and motivated. That environment is not for everyone. This is not a company with tons of corporate parties, happy hours, getaways, etc. At this stage, we do not have the perks of a public company. This is still a start-up. You need to fill in your own gaps. It can be sink or swim. There is no hand-holding, and there is no time for BS, whining, blowing things off, or insincerity. You are held to the highest standard, and that can put a lot of pressure on people, and potentially create burn-out if you don't have a work/life balance. People work 12 hour days, sometimes 6 days a week. It is a grind. If you want to be flying to Mexico for a sales quarterly kick-off this is not the place for you.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee

In transition

Jan 26, 2021 - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

management cares about the employee

Cons

in transition regarding platform offering

3. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

HIGH Outbound volume of cold calls required - next to no inbound or website leads

May 6, 2020 - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dog-friendly office makes for a fun environment. catered lunch 2x week

Cons

Low success rate for generating interest via cold calls and cold emails

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

They care about me as a person, not just an employee.

Mar 25, 2020 - Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Indeni has a great solution to a real problem, but they're not burning out their people to get to success.

Cons

The problem that Indeni solves is hard to describe to anyone who hasn't experienced it.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Aug 30, 2019 - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family culture, work life balance, technology is AWESOME!

Cons

location / office can seem small with growing team

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Grow and Learn

Feb 2, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance and generous employee benefit policies. I often heard the phrase 'family first' when asking for PTO, and never made to feel guilty for taking the time when needed. I was able to work remotely while traveling around Europe, which is something not very many employers would allow you to do. Clients, IKE’s, and the Community. I've been lucky to work with some of the best minds with deep industry experience. I've found that clients, employees, and community members have a passion for IT and enjoy learning/sharing which makes coming into work really fun. A great place to learn. Everyone has a different level of experience, so I've found it easy to ask questions and get really great answers, and also get involved. They provide an education/conference stipend and do lunch and learns. You will be encouraged to do things that you’ve never done before or something that will force you to look it up and learn. However, engineers and others are always happy to share knowledge and super responsive to internal tech channels if you need help understanding something. Ownership of projects. Indeni is a great place to really take full ownership of a project or improving something where you see a need. It’s not the place to complain that you should have this and that, it’s the place where you can make it and be the solution. Management is easily accessible and there’s an emphasis on working closely and collaboratively. Product and Engineering are very open to feedback and responsive to what’s happening in the field, which ultimately makes each version iteration better and better. Relaxed and dog friendly environment. We have Monday pump-up's where we grab coffee, sit on the couches and talk about our weekend, get in sync with any goals we have that week. There's always music playing and sometimes nerf fights! Great crew of people in San Francisco and Tel Aviv. They’re not only the smartest people you’ve met, but also very creative and/or passionate about something outside of their job title.

Cons

There's a lot to do and sometimes a lot of traveling. It can be easy to work 24/7, be sure you communicate when you need a break, or PTO. You will be disappointed if you want a magical-kitchen with endless supplies of goodies and rotating kombucha tap. Personally, I’ve seen enough of that in the bay so find the office refreshing and comfortable; a relaxing place to work. Early start times. This took some getting used to, but the early start time actually improved my commute life. While there’s an emphasis on learning, there’s no fully formed internal training resources. You will need to hit the ground running, which is not for everyone. However, just remember that it’s okay if you try and fail. Just keep asking questions and keep trying to improve. You will be challenged. This is a good thing, and to be expected given the nature of the product and caliber of people that work there. But it’s not for everyone. If you don’t have a passion for IT and the potential of the product, you may find it hard to keep up.

5 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Indeni is simply great

Nov 25, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very smart people, awesome technology and awesome people.

Cons

it's a small company so you need to roll up your sleeve and do everything.

8. 5.0

indeni - start-up bliss

Aug 25, 2016 - Sales Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

indeni has amazing opportunities for learning and career growth. I feel that my input is heard and counts. There is nothing less than encouraging management and colleagues. Positive focus on personal/work balance. My job allows me to continue working in the IT field with new and legacy products as well as geek out with awesome customers and prospects.

Cons

Keep in mind, we are expanding from a business and staff perspective so these points could change as we move forward: No 401k or section 138 at the moment No telecommute policy (however, this keeps team focus) Don't spell indeni with a capital I...you will get nerf'd ;)

3 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0

Amazing Culture - Amazing Leadership

Aug 25, 2016 - Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership is huge at a early stage startup. The leadership here is phenomenal. They are always taking feedback and learning from everyone on the team. Our advisors/leadership come from successful backgrounds but there are no egos here. The team culture is exceptional! We work hard and play hard!

Cons

This is still a very small startup. If you don't like taking initiative and solving problems this isn't the place for you.

10. 5.0

Love Working Here

Aug 25, 2016 - Account Development Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Solid product without true competitors and a genuine need. -You are not micromanaged. -Great advisors, great leadership. -Employees come from all stages of life with all different backgrounds. -Change comes quickly here, not a lot of formalities like at large companies. This is SO nice. -Co-workers are driven, collaborative, intelligent, and fun. -Optimism mixed with practicality. -Early mornings, early departures. -The team LOVES GIFs. -Sometimes we do lunch time work outs and sometimes we get fried chicken. -2 team lunches per week. -Unlimited PTO. -Companied wide growth at a reasonable rate. -This is a start up with a real niche. indeni allows you to have a balanced life. You are challenged, surrounded by great people with a great product and can still have a personal life. I love it here.

Cons

-Even though our product is about being proactive, start ups inherently lean towards "learn as you go". Sometimes that impacts the day to day a lot, but everyone is quick on their feet to adjust. We also have great advisors helping us avoid being reactive. -Background in this industry would be extremely beneficial. -Early mornings. -The team take GIFs very seriously. (Max) -Rogue nerf darts.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Reviews