Indeni Reviews | Glassdoor

Indeni Reviews

Updated Sep 8, 2019

4.7
Indeni Founder and CEO Yoni Leitersdorf (no image)
Yoni Leitersdorf

"Great Place to Grow and Learn"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Indeni full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work life balance and generous employee benefit policies. I often heard the phrase 'family first' when asking for PTO, and never made to feel guilty for taking the time when needed. I was able to work remotely while traveling around Europe, which is something not very many employers would allow you to do. Clients, IKE’s, and the Community. I've been lucky to work with some of the best minds with deep industry experience. I've found that clients, employees, and community members have a passion for IT and enjoy learning/sharing which makes coming into work really fun. A great place to learn. Everyone has a different level of experience, so I've found it easy to ask questions and get really great answers, and also get involved. They provide an education/conference stipend and do lunch and learns. You will be encouraged to do things that you’ve never done before or something that will force you to look it up and learn. However, engineers and others are always happy to share knowledge and super responsive to internal tech channels if you need help understanding something. Ownership of projects. Indeni is a great place to really take full ownership of a project or improving something where you see a need. It’s not the place to complain that you should have this and that, it’s the place where you can make it and be the solution. Management is easily accessible and there’s an emphasis on working closely and collaboratively. Product and Engineering are very open to feedback and responsive to what’s happening in the field, which ultimately makes each version iteration better and better. Relaxed and dog friendly environment. We have Monday pump-up's where we grab coffee, sit on the couches and talk about our weekend, get in sync with any goals we have that week. There's always music playing and sometimes nerf fights! Great crew of people in San Francisco and Tel Aviv. They’re not only the smartest people you’ve met, but also very creative and/or passionate about something outside of their job title.

Cons

There's a lot to do and sometimes a lot of traveling. It can be easy to work 24/7, be sure you communicate when you need a break, or PTO. You will be disappointed if you want a magical-kitchen with endless supplies of goodies and rotating kombucha tap. Personally, I’ve seen enough of that in the bay so find the office refreshing and comfortable; a relaxing place to work. Early start times. This took some getting used to, but the early start time actually improved my commute life. While there’s an emphasis on learning, there’s no fully formed internal training resources. You will need to hit the ground running, which is not for everyone. However, just remember that it’s okay if you try and fail. Just keep asking questions and keep trying to improve. You will be challenged. This is a good thing, and to be expected given the nature of the product and caliber of people that work there. But it’s not for everyone. If you don’t have a passion for IT and the potential of the product, you may find it hard to keep up.

Indeni2019-02-02
  2. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Indeni full-time for less than a year

Pros

Family culture, work life balance, technology is AWESOME!

Cons

location / office can seem small with growing team

Indeni2019-08-30
  3. "Indeni is simply great"

I have been working at Indeni full-time

Pros

Very smart people, awesome technology and awesome people.

Cons

it's a small company so you need to roll up your sleeve and do everything.

Indeni2018-11-25
  4. "Confused direction"

Former Contractor - Contractor in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Indeni for less than a year

Pros

good work environment and work balance

Cons

confused direction, seemed to lurch from one thing to another

Indeni2018-04-16

"indeni - start-up bliss"

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Indeni full-time

Pros

indeni has amazing opportunities for learning and career growth. I feel that my input is heard and counts. There is nothing less than encouraging management and colleagues. Positive focus on personal/work balance. My job allows me to continue working in the IT field with new and legacy products as well as geek out with awesome customers and prospects.

Cons

Keep in mind, we are expanding from a business and staff perspective so these points could change as we move forward: No 401k or section 138 at the moment No telecommute policy (however, this keeps team focus) Don't spell indeni with a capital I...you will get nerf'd ;)

6. "Love Working Here"

Account Development Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Indeni

Pros

-Solid product without true competitors and a genuine need. -You are not micromanaged. -Great advisors, great leadership. -Employees come from all stages of life with all different backgrounds. -Change comes quickly here, not a lot of formalities like at large companies. This is SO nice. -Co-workers are driven, collaborative, intelligent, and fun. -Optimism mixed with practicality. -Early mornings, early departures. -The team LOVES GIFs. -Sometimes we do lunch time work outs and sometimes we get fried chicken. -2 team lunches per week. -Unlimited PTO. -Companied wide growth at a reasonable rate. -This is a start up with a real niche. indeni allows you to have a balanced life. You are challenged, surrounded by great people with a great product and can still have a personal life. I love it here.

Cons

-Even though our product is about being proactive, start ups inherently lean towards "learn as you go". Sometimes that impacts the day to day a lot, but everyone is quick on their feet to adjust. We also have great advisors helping us avoid being reactive. -Background in this industry would be extremely beneficial. -Early mornings. -The team take GIFs very seriously. (Max) -Rogue nerf darts.

Indeni2016-08-25
  7. "Amazing Culture - Amazing Leadership"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Indeni full-time

Pros

Leadership is huge at a early stage startup. The leadership here is phenomenal. They are always taking feedback and learning from everyone on the team. Our advisors/leadership come from successful backgrounds but there are no egos here. The team culture is exceptional! We work hard and play hard!

Cons

This is still a very small startup. If you don't like taking initiative and solving problems this isn't the place for you.

Indeni2016-08-25
  8. "Awesome culture, amazing growth!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Indeni part-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast paced startup growing by leaps and bounds constantly. Not a lot of corporate "Red-Tape", lot's of room for personal professional growth. Super reasonable hours. Really fun coworkers

Cons

The normal growing pains of an early stage startup, still growing and developing SOPs, not all the bells and whistles of a post IPO startup, but they are on their way.

Indeni2016-07-20
  9. "Sales Manager"

Sales Manager in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Indeni

Pros

Transparent executive management with focused, intelligent employees with drive to succeed. Meanwhile, there's a lot of laughter - especially once someone gets shot by the nerf guns.

Cons

We are a start up, so naturally we are always learning and figuring things out as we grow - though to be honest, that's a Pro.

Indeni2015-08-27
  10. "Great team -- awesome product -- constantly learning"

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Indeni full-time for less than a year

Pros

- supportive, collaborative environment with the right amount of competition - strong product that keeps getting stronger -- customers actually see the value and want/need it! - fun startup vibe and culture -- free lunch 2x a week, friday happy hours, occasional team boot camps, fun outings - everyone is open to feedback and growth, your opinion is actually valued and you feel like you're really a part of something that could be huge.

Cons

- Most cons so far are short lived start up pains -- could occasionally use more resources, tight space but should be moving to a new office soon, etc.

Indeni2015-08-27

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 16 reviews