Found 1,907 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
I recently started a job in a small medical office. The doctor is cheap, rude, demanding, condescending, and has unrealistic expectations. The receptionist is a miserable, ticking , tourettes time bomb. The doctor announced that she wanted to take 8 of us to a restaurant Thursday night. I'd rather whistle through 4 unanesthetized route canals! I have no desire to socialize with these soul-less, unconscionable maggots. We don't even get paid for one holiday. How do I get out of this??
Hi all, my medical assistant job doesn’t pay well, but I can’t really leave at the moment because I’m in the process of applying to PA school. I know any other job I find won’t be as flexible as this one, so I just want to stick it out until I hopefully get accepted. (Still am retaking some classes, etc, so I need that flexibility). Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do to make some extra money on the side?
Got a burning question about Indiana University Health? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Indiana University Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits and laid back style with availability to work remote" (in 115 reviews)
- "The people you work with on a daily basis are great to work with and can make friends for life." (in 93 reviews)
- "A number of great coworkers and love the work that I do." (in 73 reviews)
- "Good work environment for hospital" (in 35 reviews)
- "Good work life balance" (in 33 reviews)
- "Management was poor and had a hard time listening" (in 112 reviews)
- "Not flexible with hours for things like family illnesses Low pay" (in 110 reviews)
- "Employee's that work at IU today or either there because they are related to upper management or close friends of upper management." (in 39 reviews)
- "Poor leadership and race" (in 24 reviews)
- "There are a lot of changes you have to deal with and I believe compensation is low but company is reviewing salaries" (in 22 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Indiana University Health and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWJan 19, 2023Nursing Professional Development SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMuncie, IN
Salary is competitive, benefits are great, sense that administration cares about the employees
I dont have any cons to enter.Indiana University Health Response7mo
Thanks for leaving your feedback. We’re happy to know you had a good experience here and appreciate you!
Indiana University Health Reviews FAQs
Indiana University Health has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 2,022 reviews left anonymously by employees. 56% of employees would recommend working at Indiana University Health to a friend and 52% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
56% of Indiana University Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Indiana University Health 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.