Indianapolis Business Consultants Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 7 reviews

4.4
  1. "Great Energy"

I worked at Indianapolis Business Consultants full-time

Pros

- It's a brand new start up. - Most everyone was positive and there was a lot of energy in the office. - They play good music!

Cons

- This is not a 9-5 job. - I felt the training could've been a little better. - I couldn't take the rejection from customers.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, just maybe revamp some of the training material.

Indianapolis Business Consultants2016-01-12
  2. "My co-workers are the best!!!"

I have been working at Indianapolis Business Consultants full-time

Pros

Getting work with such exciting and motivated people is the best work experience I could have ever hoped for!

Cons

It is certainly a challenge, but completely worth it if you ask me! I learn new skills every day!

Indianapolis Business Consultants2015-11-05

"Scam!"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Beech Grove, IN

I worked at Indianapolis Business Consultants

Pros

IF you want to scam all your friends and try to con people into a pyramid scheme this is the place for you. Everyone is positive all the time so I guess that's a plus.

Cons

Well this is door to door sales. You have a list of peoples houses to go to, and they are not expecting you. Often they send you out to bad neighborhoods and I was worried.

Advice to Management

Don't stretch the truth to applicants or employees. Maybe this type of "business" will get out of Indiana soon and stop preying on young folks.

Indianapolis Business Consultants2015-11-17
  4. ""fun, fast pace enviroment!""

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Indianapolis Business Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love this work environment! I've never been so challenged, or grown so much professionally! Everyone here has made my development their top priority, plus we get to travel a lot! Work hard , play hard mindset is defiantly a must!

Cons

The only con I can think of is that I wish I had found this opportunity sooner!

Indianapolis Business Consultants2015-08-22
  5. "Great place for professional and personal growth!!"

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Indianapolis Business Consultants full-time for more than a year

Pros

The opportunity to effectively learn sales, marketing, and business management. Growth and promotion are the most important things to both the employees and the company itself. The chance to work with like-minded, driven people on a daily basis. I have the opportunity to learn both interviewing and training hands on instead of in theory.

Cons

The opportunity presented requires a lot of dedication and hard work. Anyone willing to put forth those things can excel here.

Advice to Management

Continue the amazing environment for success!

Indianapolis Business Consultants2015-05-12
  6. "A successful endeavor!"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Great team environment where I can learn a trade and get the opportunity to expand and eventually open my own office.

Cons

I only wish this opportunity could have presented itself sooner, but I'm glad it's here now.

Advice to Management

Work hard, have a deep rooted student mentality, and ask for help if you need it. Reach out, and up.

Indianapolis Business Consultants2015-05-12
  7. "IBC provides an amazing environment for growth and experience!"

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

I have the opportunity to learn an extremely effective and extensive sales and marketing system. I get the opportunity to travel to other states and meet a lot of successful entrepreneurs. I personally control my paycheck every week. The people in the office share the same mindset of keeping a positive attitude, a great work ethic, and student mentality. IBC provides a great environment for success and fun!

Cons

Hard work. Getting promoted within the company requires quite a bit of dedication. However, those who are willing to work hard have a great opportunity for success.

Advice to Management

Continuing the great environment! The general atmosphere of the company is very welcoming, yet remains professional.

Indianapolis Business Consultants2015-05-09