Inditex Employee Reviews about "work life balance"
67% would recommend to a friend
(37 total reviews)
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management that consist into stress out their staff and no" (in 58 reviews)
- "Long hours and working over the weekend" (in 34 reviews)
- "Really really bad managers that don't know how to manage people." (in 33 reviews)
- "Most os managers there no training on how to communicate and even to show how to work properly for new employees." (in 14 reviews)
- "Toxic culture, it is basically the survival of the fittest there" (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Inditex and is not affected by filters.
Found 37 of over 2K reviews
Updated Dec 7, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Aug 12, 2017Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearA Coruña
- Good for your future CV. - You can meet a lot of international people because the employment turnover rate is about 1-2 years.
- SPANISH IS THE MAIN OFFICIAL LANGUAGE AT WORK. (email, meeting, presentation, your work contract, pay slip, some software interface, reports...etc). Many heads of departments can't speak English, so all the meetings are in Spanish just for their convenience. I personally think language barrier is very difficult to build GOOD PEOPLE CONNECTION which is essential to work in such a large company. - POOR AND UNORGANISED TRAINING SYSTEM. - LONG WORKING HOURS. No overtime compensation. Taxi from the office to central is around €20 if you don't have a car. - TOO MANY COLLEAGUES DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH INTERNATIONAL SENSE which creates a lot of misunderstandings. - IMMATURE AND CHILDISH WORKING CULTURE. Many colleagues working in the stores are promoted to work in the office, and store experience is the only work experience they have- they didn't have enough professional business/fashion background or knowledge to support their work. So they do things on 'more or less' moods. - SALARY IS LOW. Check the flight price and the transfer connection from your home if you are not from Spain. The flat rent keeps increasing because of a lot ofInditex employees moving in. Not work life balance at all.5
- 2.0Feb 15, 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Working in fashion. Worlds leading fashion retailer. Ability to progress. Discount.
Work life balance. Senior management. Not flexible. Working all weekends
- 3.0Jan 12, 2021Sales AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
*Great Colleagues *Benefits and Discounts *Visible career growth
Poor Management No work/life balance Insufficient training
- 3.0Oct 1, 2017Deputy ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Good salary and benefits offered Opportunity for growth within and across brands Internal promotion favoured Fast reacting company International working environment
No work/life balance Weak management structure No flexibility for holidays High pressure and little support High turnover Have to work unsociable hours