Infinite Computer Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

1.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Infinite Computer Solutions CEO & Managing Director Upinder Zutshi
Upinder Zutshi

Pros
  • Best place to work at initial stages of your career, good pay, good work life balance (in 19 reviews)

• Great work environment, you get to learn a lot (in 18 reviews)

Cons
  • Follows strategy of hire and fire (in 4 reviews)

• HR Team are very slow not respond well they treat employee as they dont care they are in their won world (in 5 reviews)

"No a good place to work"

Pros

Pay is descent and overtime is limited depending on the project.

Cons

No vacation
    No Holidays
    No help with benefits and it is very costly
    Hard to communicate with HR and or Payroll when there is an issue

Advice to Management

Make sure your staff is fluent and or a native English speaker when dealing with US employees.

"rinky-dink company"

Former Contractor - Project Manager in Olympia, WA
    Former Contractor - Project Manager in Olympia, WA

I worked at Infinite Computer Solutions as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

They hired me pretty quickly.

Cons

Poor pay for my skill level. I had to fill out 3 timesheets which was confusing. They were located in another state so personal contact simply didn't happen. The payroll department was incompetent.. They changed the URL for filing out your timesheet and never notified me! I had to contact the helpdesk to figure it out. Then an email came out announcing the change A WEEK after they made it. Based in Bangalore so support for U.S. contractors was skimpy at best. To cap off my experience, no one told me my contract was ending... I received an email in which the subject line was "Last day May 9th." Nice.

Advice to Management

Get out of the contracting business and concentrate on your other businesses. You are too diversified to do a good job.

"A complete nightmare"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Infinite Computer Solutions as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay was great at $12 an hour, I was making as much as the sales people at Verizon.

Cons

I had to fill out about 20 different documents before I started
    They called me 10 minutes into my first shift to tell me that I needed to fix some documents that I sent in. They said that I shouldn't be working because this my paper work wasn't completed, even though that's what their email had told me and the store manager. I had to leave my jobs twice that day to go fix the paper work. They expected me to do it while I was at work, to fix the paper work and send it in. Thanks to the understanding management at Verizon. Not a great start for a first day.
    They failed to pay me my second check, and when I received it, it was smaller than it should have been.
    I just received my W2's and it says that I made less than half of what I actually made.
    Filling out 2 different time sheets in two different formats was a nightmare. I am positive that they still owe me money, but I cannot prove it because I never received any pay stubs for my work.
    They called me on my last day of work (while at work) and told me that it was my last day. I had no prior warning.

Advice to Management

Your timing is awful, if the paperwork is not complete then do not called the associate when they are already at the job. Most employers do not like it when their employees are talking on their phones. You need to send out pay stubs or have an online version for your employees so they have a reference for documentations. When it come's to about a week to two weeks before the contract has ended, please give a call AND an email to let your employees know that they will be losing their job.

"Complete hell"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Infinite Computer Solutions as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Nothing good about this company

Cons

They employexploitative Indian labour rules in America,ouch!

Advice to Management

Where is the owner of this company

"Offer letter will be very hard to get"

Pros

Good Life balance and good enviornment

Cons

To get offer letter you have to wait a lot or you have to do a lot fallow up with different team,because Hr is not connecting here directly.

Advice to Management

Please advice to your recruitment team do the interview later process actively without a lot call or mail.

7. "Good company to work but only if you are in the right project"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bengaluru (India)

I worked at Infinite Computer Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of extra extra curricular activities.pleasent place to work

Cons

less Salary,not much project related to Business Inteligence domain.

Advice to Management

recruit candidated only if your sure the project will come.

"No work culture"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

I worked at Infinite Computer Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

ABCW any body can work but no one can succeed

Cons

I was not appreciated for my work done so far but juniors who learnt from me was awarded.

Advice to Management

Please be professional and start creating work culture from now on at least and no more political games.

9. "Do'nt any one join this company please .. !!!!"

Former Contractor - E-1 Technical, Associate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Contractor - E-1 Technical, Associate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Infinite Computer Solutions as a contractor

Pros

I have been working at Infinite Computer Solutions (More than 2 years)

Cons

As per Company appraisal month is never comes specially who are sitting on client side. If you raised a query for appraisal he/she will update in simple word like reply would be done if client will do then we will do the same.

"Worst company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I worked at Infinite Computer Solutions full-time

Pros

There is no pros for this company.they simply send emp to Verizon .once you select they will hire you.once project is completed simply they will fire you

Cons

Worst company to work.No Hr policy.after completion of your project they will ask you to go this place for 3m project later they simply tell to you like your technology not having projects.same thing will play for every one

Advice to Management

Before hiring let explain the project duration based on that people will ready for further move other wise they will wait for project and finally they will understand there is no project

"Infinite is a low grade consultancy, and nothing more than that."

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bengaluru (India)

I worked at Infinite Computer Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Salary comes on time, the only positive thing.

Cons

This place is for people who feed on the weak, they have no culture or professionalism.
    HR team is worst, they have made it their personal playground where they play with peoples careers.
    People have no manners or etiquette about communication over email or phone.
    My manager could not even speak proper English and doesn't know anything about the company policy.
    Managements know how to take their lunch breaks on time and do cost cutting at every corner, they give missed calls to employee.

I have never received a response to any of my emails, whether it is HR or finance team or payroll or my Manager.

Problem with this place is that they have given great responsibility to small and incompetent people.

On my last day too people from HR, Admin team, IT team and even payroll team got angry with me because I disturbed them while they were busy on Facbook/youtube.

There is no Job security, I was lucky to get an offer from a reputed MNC, so I could end my stop-gap arrangement at this consultancy.

Advice to Management

first earn your title of "Management", I will advice you then.