Infinite Resource Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.7
Daveenia Beller

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "A company that cares for it's recruits"

I worked at Infinite Resource Solutions full-time

Pros

Worked with Sean Pinto
    They kept me in the loop at all times.
    Highly motivated to get both parties a perfect match
    Screening process gave me clarity and allowed me to prepare for the interview properly

Cons

none I can think of

2. "It's like a family"

Current Employee - Professional Services SME in Kalamazoo, MI
    Current Employee - Professional Services SME in Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at Infinite Resource Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

1. Management: The management staff at Infinite is unlike any other I have encountered. You have autonomy, there is no micromanagement as they believe in you and your abilities "to get the job done" and know that you will reach out for guidance or assistance if needed, because they are always there to support you. I have not seen management work with their engineering team in such a cohesive manner.
    2. Engineering team: The Infinite engineering team is world class with their knowledge and depth of expertise. Each engineer brings a background in various technologies to the table and can solve almost any engineering challenge they encounter. The team is also so deeply ingrained with Palo Alto Networks that we are often mistaken for employees of Palo Alto.
    3. Back Office & Recruiting Staff: Being a smaller company that has experienced phenomenal growth, there have been some growing pains over the years with changing systems, processes and procedures, etc. however the Infinite staff is always up to speed and ready to ease the rest of us through the transition periods, often with a 1 on 1 phone call. The recruiting arm has a knack for finding well positioned candidates for whatever role they are seeking to fill. Having been part of the interview process, I can say we are really good at finding the right person for the job and weeding out those who may be just shy of satisfying customer needs.
    4. C Level: Never have I worked at a company where you can pick up the phone and call your CEO, CFO or VP Directly. I consider the entire Infinite family, my friends. This is hard to come by.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

3. "Awesome Company!!"

Current Employee - Director of Operations and Consulting Services Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Infinite Resource Solutions is a company with genuine integrity and one which values their employees and their clients. The general and executive management teams are tangible, fair, thorough, and transparent. They work very hard to ensure employees are cared for. Communication is bidirectional, management listens attentively and is not ambiguous in communicating or setting expectations. Management also strives to enforce team cohesion and provide work/life balance. Everyone under the umbrella of Infinite Resource Solutions works diligently to make this company successful and an awesome place to work.

Cons

I would like to see more in the way of wellness benefits; however, I am sure that will come as the company continues to grow and flourish.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. My team and I have expressed countless times that this is a great company for which to work. Your vision, leadership, and care set a standard that makes it difficult to work for anyone else.

"Ideal place to work"

Former Employee - Professional Services Senior Consultant in Appleton, WI
    Former Employee - Professional Services Senior Consultant in Appleton, WI

I worked at Infinite Resource Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

1. Management. Management provides the autonomy, respect, support, and encouragement to their consulting staff. They also encourage work-life balance.
    2. Peers. Best engineering team in the world. Always willing to knowledge share, collaborate, and offer support when needed.
    3. Technology. My group specialized in Palo Alto firewalls. It is easy to work in an environment where customers are excited about the technology.

Cons

I can't think of any.

"Exceptional Professional Services Organization"

Current Employee - Professional Services Engineer in Smyrna, GA

I have been working at Infinite Resource Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very approachable management. Exceptional team of engineers. Engaging work. Above-average compensation. Plenty of raises and internal promotions.

Cons

Even longest contracts don't go beyond 12 months (unless renewed), so be ready for constant change, and potentially lots of travel (depending on your role).

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Continue to invest in employees and foster stronger relationships with vendors. Keep finding meaningful ways to differentiate yourselves in the crowded sea of recruiting and consulting firms.

6. "Resident Engineer"

Former Employee - Resident Engineer in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Resident Engineer in San Diego, CA

Pros

Stellar group of engineers who can assist with practically any technical issue related to the platforms supported. Excellent training, education, and career development opportunities. Management is very level headed and realistic concerning well being of employees. Employees are looked out for and rewarded generously when they exceed performance expectations. Overall, this is an excellent company to work for as they seem to genuinely care about employees and strive to make their employees as successful as possible.

Cons

there are no cons that come to mind when reflecting on my work experience with IRS

7. "Great Company...If you are on the fence, do it!"

Current Employee - Professional Services Engineer in Smyrna, GA

I have been working at Infinite Resource Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

- The people are really there for you. They seem to care and will work with you to make you feel like a valuable part of the team.
    - Great opportunity to work for big clients
    - Paid training and opportunity to learn new technologies

Cons

- Life insurance could be better. It's great if you are single, but if you are married, or with children, it is rather expensive.
    - Benefits overall are good not great
    - Not really Cons, but...
    - There was some uncertainty at first, opportunity seemed to good to be true, but it ended up being great
    - Relocation was pretty rough, my first time doing it, it was also a bit rushed, but at the end of the day I am happy.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

8. "I love my job"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Smyrna, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Smyrna, GA

Pros

Friendly work environment, employees afforded tons of flexibility, loads of growth potential, love to promote from within. CEO is very accessible and fosters a good company culture.

Cons

The office building the company resides in is not the best

"Not honest company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lilburn, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lilburn, GA

I worked at Infinite Resource Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They pay for two weeks of training.

Cons

Promises made prior to getting hired are not kept. Company states after training you will shadow a senior level security engineer but that's not necessarily true. The company also doesn't inform you about the interviewing process for each job after training. They also require you to commit for a year so they can make their money but will let you go if they don't make a profit off of you in six months.

Advice to Management

Make sure your recruiters tell the truth about the interviewing process and that you will be let go if they fail to place you on a job.

Infinite Resource Solutions Response

May 31, 2016 – COO

In 2015 Infinite started a training program that allows Security Engineers to train on specific client needs with the intention of being deployed at the end of the training. Currently this program... More

10. "Director of Recruiting"

I have been working at Infinite Resource Solutions full-time

Pros

You are afforded a work life balance that is hard to find with other companies. There really is a family feel to the environment and your opinion is rarely not heard. I have seen plenty of opportunity for career advancement as well.

Cons

The usual cons with a smaller company. You may be pulled in a couple different directions occasionally.

Advice to Management

Do your best to keep the environment how it is. I think the employees generally enjoy coming to work on a daily basis.