Infinity Advertising Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Infinity Advertising Solutions Reviews

Current Employees

5.0
CEO

1. "Started with the Company 2 months ago"

Current Employee - Supervisor in West Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Supervisor in West Jordan, UT

I have been working at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I came from construction, not knowing anything about marketing/advertising. I started because I saw the opportunty for growth and advancement with actual fortune 100 companies. Over the last couple of months, I've personally seen 5 people get promoted into management. For me, seeing is believing. I can't wait for my shot.

Cons

It's not a "Get rich quick" job. What you put in is what you get out. It's for entrepreneurial type of people like me!!

Advice to Management

Promote me, I can't wait to prove myself!

"Challenging and Rewarding - Great Advancement Opportunity"

I have been working at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time

Pros

I'm excited to come to work everyday, which says a lot! Infinity has the best office atmosphere ever - Fun & Positive! Everyone here has the "work hard, play hard" mentality and the program offers an exceptional support system and hands-on training. The opportunity to learn every aspect of business and the realistic opportunity to be able to reach personal, professional and financial goals, even at a young age, is absolutely amazing.

Cons

The bonuses and promotions are based on merit, so you have to put in the work to get the rewards, no matter how long you have been there! (I honestly don't consider this to be a negative, because it makes sense to be paid what you are worth and promoted if you work hard and do the job well... some people may not see it that way though.)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you guys are doing! It's not everyday that you have a management team that is excited to help you meet your personal and professional goals.

"In three words: Motivating, Rewarding, Inspiring."

Current Employee - Account Representative in West Jordan, UT

Pros

I spent five years as a retail manager before working at Infinity Advertising and I couldn't be any happier with my decision. The atmosphere is completely positive and politic free. You don't advance because of who you know, but because of how hard you work.

Cons

The individual determines their rate of advancement. This may not be practical for some people.

"Amazing opportunity! Great learning experience to understand all aspects of business in a hands-on environment"

Current Employee - Account Supervisor in West Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Account Supervisor in West Jordan, UT

Pros

Staff is knowledgeable about products and structure is consistent. Infinity offers a base pay and the performance bonuses have been great. The people are very motivated and if you work hard, you do well. There is a ton of room for advancement and to make money, making this the perfect opportunity for motivated people looking to get ahead.

Cons

What you put in is what you get out, which is not for everyone.

Advice to Management

Continue to pass this exciting opportunity on to others like myself.