Infinity Consulting Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Doug Klares

1. "Amazing place"

Pros

Everything here is amazing. Great people

Cons

Can't think of many to be honest

2. "Business Development"

Current Employee - IT Account Manager
    Current Employee - IT Account Manager

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions full-time

Pros

Tons of opportunity if you work hard. Great leadership. Passionate and driven team.

Cons

Like any sales career- It's a numbers game.

"An Opportunity for a Successful Career"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I currently work for ICS and have been here for over 4 years. I can honestly say that I love working for this company. I started off with very little experience and have grown so much with the help of senior management. I was trained directly by the National Recruitment Manager and every member of Management as well as my co-workers in the Chicago office played a part in my growth.

As far as training goes, I was provided a training manual day one and myself, the National Recruitment Manager and another new employee sat down and read it thoroughly. After that, they allowed me to learn on the job, I was able to put into practice what I read in the training manual without being micromanaged. I was able to listen to how others in the office conducted business with their candidates/clients and there were many opportunities for me to shadow senior members of the team. Each week, during my training, I was sat down to discuss my progress and was given the time to give my opinion and express any concerns I had. That was when I realized the company cared about me as a person and I was not just a number for them.

My co-workers became people I trust and senior management always had an open door policy. I have never felt like I could not call or walk into the office of any one of the Managers. After I worked for the company for a few years, I was still provided monthly sit downs with my Manager who checked in on me and really cared about my professional growth. I was even on the phone with the CEO on a Saturday once when I was seeking growth within the company and wanted to discuss potential internal opportunities.

As far as growth goes, they prefer to keep internal employees growing which is nice to see because I was able to watch my co-workers grow into new positions such as Recruiters who wanted to move into Account Management, Account Managers who wanted to open up offices in other cities and they have even created new positions such as Recruitment Manager so that way each office has someone locally we could reach out to directly for support.

From working here the past few years, I have noticed that ICS is really growing; opening offices in other cities around the US and I have watched co-workers transfer locations when they still wanted to work for ICS but wanted to relocate. There are many opportunities available for growth and they encourage us to come to them if we have an idea of a position we would like to create within the company.

I would recommend ICS to anyone who is willing to work hard, prove themselves and wants to be rewarded for that either financially or by professional growth.

Cons

Unfortunately, I have seen people come and go. Recruiting/Sales is not for everyone. The hours are long but it pays off when you are making money for the work you put in

Advice to Management

Keep promoting from within!! It’s been incredible to watch this company and each employee grow and I believe it is building a strong culture for all of us. I am thankful for the support Management has always provided me in both my professional and personal life.

"Best career move I've made"

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

ICS truly believes in relationships internally and externally with clients/candidates. Every consultant we place or client we service becomes part of the ICS Family.

Unlimited PTO policy

Annual company conference paid in full (previously in Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Key West, etc)

Personal relationship with owning partners - 100% access to ALL leadership for any level of employee

Multiple grow paths for career advancement; they have a proven history of relocating internal employees to open new market offices.

Cons

No formal flex-time schedule policy but leadership is toying with the idea for the future. They offer a LOT of flexibility as it is.

"Senior IT Recruiter"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions (More than 3 years)

Pros

Uncapped commissions will allow you to earn a very comfortable living. Great opportunity

Cons

Long hours and tights candidate market

"Consultant"

Former Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL

I worked at Infinity Consulting Solutions (More than a year)

Pros

As someone who was placed at a client as a contract-for-hire, I very pleased to have been interviewed first by ICS to ensure that my skills were appropriately aligned to the client's position requirements. Tom McTigue was a professional throughout the process. I recommend him and ICS highly.

Cons

I observed no cons for ICS.

Advice to Management

Continue to encourage the intelligent evaluation of candidates you place at clients.

"Great Company"

Pros

ICS found me a consulting to hire position. The position paid appropriately and there were never any issues with the paychecks or any other administrative position. The recruiter I worked with was clear and never exaggerated.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about my experience with ICS.

"Remote/Contract Sr. Underwriter"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Infinity Consulting Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with and great systems.

Cons

A group of us were all laid off with no reason given.

Infinity Consulting Solutions Response

May 20, 2015 – Marketing Manager

We appreciate your feedback. One of the services Infinity Consulting Solutions provides is Short Term Staffing Solutions for companies that have project based staffing needs. As such the ... More

"..."

Pros

People, , passion, and personality

Cons

Mens restroom should be set on fire

"I.T recruiter"

Current Employee - IT Recruiter
    Current Employee - IT Recruiter

Pros

Great training program and a lot of support. Not like any other agency I have worked for. Open floor plan which allows for better interaction. very close knit group almost family like.

Cons

Long hours, and a very numbers driven