Infinity Sales Group Reviews | Glassdoor

2.9
Infinity Sales Group CEO Ken Rosen
Ken Rosen

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "This company loves to promote from within and trains you throughly to ensure you are set up for success" (in 4 reviews)

• "A lot of my coworkers were promoted and making good money" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Very stressful job, poor management, no breaks, poor quality calls" (in 11 reviews)

• "You’d get customer service calls and they’ll hold it against you when it comes to you making more money" (in 6 reviews)

"Results oriented and Meritorious"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you like a workplace where you like to post results and get rewarded for those results with higher than average pay and opportunities for advancement, then Infinity Sales Group is for you. If you are reliable and keep your schedule, and work some overtime as well (with bonus pay) you can advance quickly from sales agent, to team lead, to sales manager.

Cons

Unfortunately, like all other workplaces, there are some who come to work only to do minimal work,cause distractions, and breed negativity for those agents who want to excel.

Advice to Management

Give a better expectation for potential agents of the necessity of reliability, punctuality, and that this is a business with necessary rules to insure a positive work environment that is conducive to posting sales goals.

2. "Not Bad at All"

Former Employee - Dish Sales in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Dish Sales in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Ample opportunity to prove that you can sell. If you are a REAL salesperson, you can make a comfortable living. The calls are not going to stop and these guys have an aweaome business model in place. Nick is the perfect manager. Jason is an awesome trainer. It is set up for you to win if you want to win.. As long as you do the right thing you won't have a problem.

Cons

Mandatory weekend days and 6th days, rigid policies, inexperienced management. I was terminated because of my own oversight but I can't say anything bad about this place. These guys are more than fair. Just make sure you call out if you plan to be absent and other than that, crush it. They say they don't route calls but that's a crock. Any sales company will and should see to it that their best agents are taking their best calls. Even still, it's not a bad job. They are serious about cross-selling too. Don't worry about if or not it's valuable to the customer. Just sell it!

Advice to Management

Why have management that hasn't proven their ability to sell??

3. "Good for Short Term, Not for Career Building"

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you have sales skills, it's a decent place to work for 3 to 6 months and make some money while you're in between more serious career moves. There are benefits and they promote from within so there's opportunity for "growth".
    It's all inbound calls too, sometimes it really is like fish in a barrel.

Cons

It's very mediocre in all aspects, the ceiling is very low. If you have any real talent or ambition, this is not the place for you. The money is never going to be really great. There will be an outlier pay period here and there, but as soon as any sort of consistency is achieved, management will make a "correction" and your earnings will be affected. Just as there are positive outliers, there will be pay periods where the call volume or quality will be negatively affected. Management does not show the same urgency in "correcting" this scenario, which inevitably results in mass resignations. Their hiring practices are atrocious, they essentially hire anyone. And every time they hire new agents, it affects the earnings of the existing agents. The HR department essentially exists to remind the agents that they are instantly replaceable. The entire company is ethically gray at best.
    All of this together results in a very toxic environment. To say they don't care about their employees would be a gross understatement.

Advice to Management

The place is what it is, they aren't interested in listening to any advice, and even if they were, they aren't competent enough to do anything with it.

4. "Good Money"

Current Employee - Agent in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Agent in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Calls are inbound. With perfect attendance it is easy to make commission. The sales training prepares you to make money if you are motivated.

Cons

It gets really busy at times.

Advice to Management

More company sponsored events.

5. "Room for Growth!!!"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Room to grow! I have been with Infinity for less then 6 months and have already been promoted to Team Lead. When I interviewed I was told that everyone starts as a sales agent but you can move up by demonstrating a good work ethic, being reliable and comprehension of the product knowledge. Well, I did my part and when a position became available I applied, was offered a trial position for 30 days and have now been officially promoted. I love it here and appreciate the opportunity to grow with a company.

Cons

It is a lot of work here. They expect a lot from us but they reward you when you meet your goals.

Advice to Management

My next goal is to become a manager etc.

6. "Sales"

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time

Pros

Environment great good shifts to work

Cons

Extended hours overtime during breaks

7. "Sales Associate"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You get paid training at $13.00 hr for 4 weeks. But beware, they will pay you the first 2 weeks every week, but you won't get your 3rd week of pay for 2 weeks after that, then your 4th week, you won't get for another 2 weeks after that. They feed you every Monday.

Cons

They advertise that you get $20 hr, but reality is that they will pay you $11 hr, or straight commission. So when you see $20 hr plus commission, beware. Plus you have to pay to be a licensed telemarketer, and for some other things they will charge you for.

Advice to Management

Stop telling applicants that they will make so much mo ay, when in reality, they only might make the $11 hour, unless they sleep there 7 days a week.

8. "Sales agent"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Some what good ability to earn.

Cons

Poor management skills from middle Managers

Advice to Management

Let people work stop micro managing.

9. "B.s of a job"

Former Employee - Sales Agent in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Agent in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group (Less than a year)

Pros

The manager John Haye was awesome!

Cons

It’s really hard to beat commission there. You constantly have to to work crazy hours to be able to make a decent salary!
    Too many favoritisms.
    It was hard getting the help needed sometimes you lose a deal over it.
    The lying to customers to get them to get their services!
    I was told that a customer HAS to get total tech with their dish order, which is a total lie!
    The place was just dirty.... constantly got sick
    Points system is very stupid

Advice to Management

Do better when it comes to your employees well being.

10. "Sales agent"

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time

Pros

Flexible shifts and over time.

Cons

Never make anywhere near what they say you will even if you work hard and do overtime.

Advice to Management

Actually pay people what are supposed to get and actual listen to the issues and take action