Infinity Sales Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

Infinity Sales Group CEO Ken Rosen
Ken Rosen

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "A lot of my coworkers were promoted and making good money" (in 6 reviews)

• "The potential to make a lot of money doing mindless work" (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "Very stressful job, poor management, no breaks, poor quality calls" (in 11 reviews)

• "You’d get customer service calls and they’ll hold it against you when it comes to you making more money" (in 6 reviews)

1. "Great company to work for!"

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time

Pros

Compensation is competitive for the market.

Cons

Communication could be better with employees.

2. "Growing Company"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company is growing fast. They started selling about 8 new products before I moved and everything was legit. A lot of my coworkers were promoted and making good money. You get paid pretty quickly.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a grind and gets really busy.

3. "Avoid if possible"

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They use to pay us and now they cut to hourly for the same amount of work.

Cons

Micromanage, threaten to fire people and send people home if we don’t sell tech. You have to beg for breaks and lunches. Any good reviews of recent are made by team leads or management.

Advice to Management

Treat us like humans and pay us for our sales

"They make it seem easy!"

Former Employee - Salle Representative in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Salle Representative in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Opportunity lots or calls qualify??????

Cons

Not everyone gets installed and you do not get paid for customers I do not get installed are the wraps that work 12 to 14 hour shifts get the best call in their little tourist area and it is not necessary for people that only want to work 40 hour work week it’s difficult for you to make enough money to stay afloat

Advice to Management

Not right that you have to bank to take a break you make it seem a lot easier than it is especially when the people that you hook up don’t get installed for one reason or another the company still makes money but the sales person doesn’t make anything that’s not fair

"Real review of second rate organization"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group (Less than a year)

Pros

Perfect attendance bonus, products are reputable , the location is in a nice place , they have OT available for those who like that. The commission could’ve been a pro but now it’s been reduced by over 20%

Cons

I’d never recommend this second rate organization to any respectable or successful salesperson. First of all it’s the filthiest call center I’ve ever seen in my life. The most disgusting work stations and they get dirtier. Disgusting keyboards and mouses. The cloth on the cubicle walls is also incredibly disgusting and filthy. This place is a Petri dish. Ei got sick several times here. They just the commissions by over 20% as well. If you do come here expect to get blamed for falling even though you were tripped. You’d get customer service calls and they’ll hold it against you when it comes to you making more money. They’ll say out of 30 calls you had this many sales but will never mention how many customer service calls you got and then blame you for the percentage. Great way to do business fellas. You guys are geniuses. I’m sure they learned that at Harvard Business school these geniuses. Then they’ll point they finger at you and say do better even if half of your calls were from existing customers. The audacity is hilarious because some of those individuals themselves could not close a wooden door if they tried I’m sure. They have a tiering system which decides who gets what calls. Expect to get food at those filthy stations to make it more filthier. The only reasonable people I met were HR employees. The managers and team leads will talk down and attempt to gaslight you despite your work. Voices are never heard here. There is no communication. There is no employee morale. This is not the place for talented employees. If I could go back in time I truly never would have worked here and wasted my time with these genius prodigies. Also there’s really little. PTO or UTO. You get I believe 1.5 hours for each period of UTO just like I said the place is an absolute joke. It’s a shame though because the products are good it’s just being run like a farce.

Advice to Management

Be objective like an adult. not subjective based on personal factors. . I know you geniuses all went to Harvard but still have some intelligence on what you say. You may be frustrated for whatever reason but don’t take it out on employees.

6. "Money Making Position"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with Infinity for over 4 years. Over the years, there have been so many nice changes that have helped me achieve my goals in making over $80,000 per year. If you work hard and put you time in, you will see results, I promise you.

Cons

We are constantly getting calls, which can limit our break times. At least I know that means I am making money.

"Terrible company including the ceo"

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time

Pros

Hopefully the abuse endured will wake you up to do better with yourself!

Cons

Tricks schemes work flow staff

Advice to Management

You reap what you sow!

"Okay position"

Current Employee - Broadband Sales Specialist in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Broadband Sales Specialist in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Management coming in to assist with closing, if you're performing you're rarely bothered, consistent calls even though a lot are customer service calls

Cons

If you're not performing you will be always bothered, upto which you have to request for unpaid time off which shouldn't even be a thing, and if you're not on the right campaign some really tough days. Insurance cost is through the roof. And the point system is absolutely detrimental

Advice to Management

Level the playing field, provide real pto and operate as a business should

"DO NOT WORK HERE!!"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This place has no pros. These are horrible people.
    Just don’t even bother getting a job here. Their turn out rate is terrible. Actually I have one pro and it’s I’m glad I don’t work in that hell whole.

Cons

Management sucks.
    No breaks . You have to beg for one and when you get one it’s just 15 mins. It’s modern day slavery!
    Point system to steal the money you worked for. If you come late to work or call out they will talk money away from every sale you made for that pay period.
    They are liars/scammers. They put out billboards and flyers with lies on them to get customers to call.
    To work here you have to have no morals or soul.
    They changed the pay. Before you could make so much but now you can’t, the only way you would is if you work 12 hours everyday.
    They place is dirty as hell, at first glance it looks okay but it’s not. It’s soooo nasty!
    It’s also mentally draining. You get call after call after call. It’s just horrible.
    Those good reviews are fake the marketing people put them there to make this place look better then it actually is.

Advice to Management

Close your business and give me my pay check!!!!

10. "Good money"

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Top agents make $5,000 every two weeks. Everyone has the chance to make this money since call volume is high and calls are inbound. Commission pays quickly and the products are honest. Managers who take over calls are good closers because they all came from sales.

Cons

Sometimes it can be too busy. Sales can be a grind - you have to be motivated to work every call.

Advice to Management

Remember the challenges you faced as an agent. Be more supportive when agents are having bad days.