Infinity Sales Group Reviews | Glassdoor

3.2
Infinity Sales Group CEO Ken Rosen
Ken Rosen

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Clean call center, there are Purell wipes to clean your workstation and Gel for your hands (in 9 reviews)

• There aren't many places you can earn a great income and have fun with the people you work with, All around great company (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Very stressful job, poor management, no breaks, poor quality calls (in 10 reviews)

• Limited breaks and meals, high micromanagement, constant fear of losing your employment, mandatory overtime (in 3 reviews)

"If you work hard you will see results!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you enjoy a fast-paced sales environment, I strongly recommend applying here. The compensation is very fair, and there are plenty of growth opportunities. The four week training is beneficial and not like other call centers, where you're just thrown immediately on the phones!

Cons

It can become very busy, and sometimes meals and breaks are cut short.

2. "Sales Agent"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are none to mention. RUN!

Cons

This is the worst job I have ever had! They treat the employees like dogs. You work hard for 8 hours and most of the time don't even get a 10 minute break. The management has no morals, especially the owner's son and upper management. They use scare tactics and your constantly looking over your back and they're threatening your job. You are forced to work overtime and you have to work every holiday! Employees have to be there 365 days a year. Meanwhile the upper management and the owners are of course off at home enjoying every holiday. They should be embarrassed. They are pathetic! They tried to intimidate me and make up lies to get me to quit. I laughed to myself and at them, of course just keeping quiet. This place is a JOKE!

Advice to Management

For starters treat your employees like human beings. Then just get some morals, then close up shop. Your ripping your employees off as well as your customers!

3. "You get out what you put in!"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They promote from within! They offer consistent training opportunities! There are a lot of expectations but they are also very generous when you meet those expectations. I love a job where you are compensated for your performance and you can write your own check here!

Cons

We do not always get breaks and meals. However, this only happens when it is very busy and I write more deals because the phones do not stop ringing....BONUS......plus free lunch!

4. "Avoid Going Downhill Fast"

Former Employee - Dish Sales Agent in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Dish Sales Agent in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The potential to make a lot of money doing mindless work.

Cons

They route the calls to their pet agents!! No set break or lunch time. Product is getting harder and harder to sell due to Dish Network price increases and still no viable internet service.

Advice to Management

Get rid of Mattersight (Sales Software System) and redirect those funds into training agents.

"Good People Ever Changing Pay System"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group (More than a year)

Pros

You determine how much you want to make, Some of the top performers in the sales division make as much as $12 a month during the peak season. Top performers have the advantage of picking their work hours and days.

Cons

The pay system changes often. Like most companies, any way they're able to take from their employees to maximize their earning potential they will do it.

Advice to Management

Management advises you that breaks and lunches are discretionary, you are very well aware that money is of the essence and if you're not producing you will be let go. Management gives you coaching to help you increase your pay... stay informative

6. "Sales Representative"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Company to work for! training is awesome and your team leader is always there to support you. I have been there for a year now and I'm very happy with the money I'm making, I made about $60k last year (first year) and I'm setting a goal of making at least $90k this year (second year). I never thought I was going to be making this amount of money at this company. They bring lunch for their employees, they give out gift cards and raffle trips, money prizes etc. If you are looking to make money and work for a great company this is the place to go.

Cons

No downsides of working at this company

"Terrible Place to Work Dont Waste Your Time"

Former Employee - Sales in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Sales in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They use to pay the employees well but then they keep cutting your comissions

Cons

So many too State not proper Brakes we have to use the bathroom just so we can make a call or text out the lie about activations and take money from their employees its sick they will fire you for any reason at the drop of a dime HR is terrible not professional at all this company is a joke all the good reviews on here are them begging for their current employees to post them or they might be fired they are also under federal investigation

Advice to Management

They wont listen Get Out

"WORST PLACE EVER!"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

None. Oh, maybe having a TV on when you are working

Cons

Get ready to be constantly threaten, obligated to eat at your desk and be humiliated by management that will remind you that you can be replaced! NOT a single paid day off in the whole year. Commissions will be lowered every few months at management discretion and the company has literally no moral compass

Advice to Management

Get human! World goes round

9. "Huge Growth Potential"

Current Employee - Marketing in Delray Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing in Delray Beach, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group (More than a year)

Pros

I started here almost 4 years ago and have had 3 promotions in that time frame! I have done everything from sales agent to training/management and now I'm in Marketing. This company loves to promote from within and trains you throughly to ensure you are set up for success!

Cons

If you don't like working in a busy call center where calls are INBOUND or more than 40 hours a week because calls are ALWAYS FLOWING, then this job may not be for you. It requires your time and dedication and if you cannot give that to make great money then you may want to seek out something different.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! I can say from experience that we give our all and sometimes it falls on deaf ears but stay positive and keep mentoring! Trust me, more people get something out of what you say then the few who say negative things.

10. "Sales Agent - broadband"

Former Employee - Sales Agent in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Agent in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Sometimes; free food, bottle water friendly coworkers, uncapped commission and Unlimited overtime opportunities. Great place for someone that's looking for a temporary job not long term.

Cons

- 8 hours shift with only one 10min break or not at all.
    - there's a point system which allow the company to take thousands of dollars in commission.
    - management favors getting documentation in order to build up a case to fire you rather than help.
    - with the new commission structure, it is equivalent to making minimum wage.
    - management forces you to do over time if not, they threaten to tell the VP.
    Overall the money is good, but you will eventually hate yourself due to the environment of ISG.

Advice to Management

Please have emotion and be human again.