Infinity Sales Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Infinity Sales Group Reviews

Updated April 10, 2017

Full-time Part-time

Pros
  • Clean call center, there are Purell wipes to clean your workstation and Gel for your hands (in 9 reviews)

• There aren't many places you can earn a great income and have fun with the people you work with, All around great company (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Very stressful job, poor management, no breaks, poor quality calls (in 10 reviews)

• Limited breaks and meals, high micromanagement, constant fear of losing your employment, mandatory overtime (in 3 reviews)

"Sales"

Former Employee - Sales Agent in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Agent in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

Money money money. Smoke and mirrors about job security, which abruptly proved to be untrue. Definitely wasn't the lunch hour since that's unheard of. We professional sales people could have soared and produced a company backbone if given the opportunity.

Cons

The people that run the business think that they can have their cake and eat it, too. Life doesn't work that way. It is such a shame to see the revolving door. It's ironic since you put off huge contests and patt yourselves on the back when you gave a big prize away. It's sick because meanwhile, the reality is many leave feeling like a prisoner. Don't try to say, you're lazy and not dedicated if you really think that you deserve to leave that cubicle AT ALL when CALLS are in queue.

Advice to Management

I have yet to see anyone stand up to the main tyrants. You better keep your job because ISG has a bad reputation for being abusive to hard working good people. If you have it on your resume that you were part of it....you will not be welcome anywhere.

"Good money to be made...Poor culture."

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can make very good money if you are good in sales, also you can work as many hours you want if you need even more money.

Cons

Very stressful job, poor management, no breaks, poor quality calls. The company try to get as much money as they can from their employes doing charge backs in most cases with no reason. Very high turn over.

Advice to Management

Treat better your employes, be honest.

"You get what you put in and can make good money"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A good work ethic is rewarded. TV and internet are easy to sell. Bonuses for perfect attendance are paid. Plenty of opportunities to sell given the amount of calls.

Cons

If you don't show up for work you won't make money. They get A LOT of phone calls and sometimes run a high queue.

Advice to Management

Hire a lot more agents to help with the really high call queue! Sometimes we are way too busy!

"Typical Call Center"

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Inbound calls so we don't call random people. They feed us sometime, even though it's only because they refuse to give us breaks (illegal!!!)

Cons

The human resources department is run real bad. Upper management plays favorites with everything!
    No room to move up unless they're desperate- not that I would do it- it's a pay cut.

They asked me too write a good review too a while back- just so you know those are 'asked' for, not volunteered!

Advice to Management

Stop threatening people. There are plenty of other place that would treat us better, no matter how many times you tell us their isn't.
    Stop talking so bad about each other. Annoying to ask for help and hear about how you're mad at another manager. Work together jeez!

"Run don't hide from this place"

Former Employee - Directv Sales Agent in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Directv Sales Agent in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

None I can think of one of the worst experiences in my life

Cons

No work/life balance. Was told one time that on this plantation we work 40 hrs/week.
    Cliquey and people stab you in the back and steal sales from you.
    Anyone out performing the rest of the group was usually cheating and getting calls routed to them and management did nothing about it.

"Don't got to work for them."

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

None... avoid this revolving door at all cost... I should've sued them...

Cons

You may work for them and end up owing them wow.... This company fixes the books they never want to pay your bonus... Worse job in Florida... The owners own a plane they bought with employee bonuses they never paid out... they send the good calls to people they like... i.e high income area calls... Most blacks get the lower income area calls... So they seldom meet goal... these people need to be sued...

Advice to Management

Stop being part of the problem....

"Do not care about their Employees"

Former Employee - GENERAL SALES MANAGER in Lake Worth, FL
    Former Employee - GENERAL SALES MANAGER in Lake Worth, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are no pros when working for company like this. the pay structure always changes and the management does not get compensated.

Cons

All the upper management is not there for their employees

Advice to Management

care more about your workers they will reward you by making you more money

"Good Starter Company/Bad Career"

Former Employee - Sales Associate/Manager in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Associate/Manager in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There's a lot of money sales agents can make. Commissions are good and they have many contests. Training is pretty decent but co-workers are immature and unprofessional. It's a job, not a corporate environment for the career minded individual.

Cons

Managers talk to you disrespectfully and set you up for failure if they don't personally like you. And this goes all the way up to the executive level. Your success at Infinity isn't solely based on your sales but personal as well. You will be forced to work extra "commitment" hours which they either require or automatically sign you up for. Your job will be threatened if you cannot work the extra hours, which are usually sprung on you based on business needs.

Advice to Management

Be more diplomatic with the way to talk to your agents and handle situations. It's not High School. You should conduct yourself more professionally and at least portray yourself as unbiased.

"Worst!"

Current Employee - Sales Agent in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

Nothing. Honestly nothing.

Cons

Recruiters do not tell you the truth about work , pay and scheduling. Trainer was horrible and extremely rude.

Advice to Management

I have no advice to give , cause they would ignore this anyway.

11. "Consistent sales."

I have been working at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

For the most part, sales agents can make consistent commissions in the upward 60-80 thousand range. This is an inbound call center. That means no cold calling.

Cons

This is a dead end job. There is no incentive to enter management or advance. You will not be appreciated here. You must be completely motivated by money.

Advice to Management

Figure out a way to build morale.