- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Slovenia - All Cities
- - Krško
- - Maribor, Slovenia Area
- - Zdole, Krško
- Serbia - All Cities
- Croatia - All Cities
- - Grad Zagreb
- - Zagreb, Croatia Area
- - Zagreb
Found 37 of over 43 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Infinum? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Infinum employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Low salary" (in 5 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Feb 14, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Infinum is a great place to work where people are really nice, smart and trying to get better every day. HR and Management always makes sure that people are happy with compensation, benefits and projects they work on.
I'm really happy to be a part of this company and could not think of negatives. When there are some, they are quickly communicated and resolved efficiently.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 27, 2022 - Lead Engineer in ZagrebRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Infinum is the first company I joined as a (junior) engineer after finishing their academy and getting a job offer. It's a very friendly atmosphere and they care a lot about their employee's well-being, as well as having a good mentorship system in place to help you progress your knowledge and skills. The biggest pros are the people and the general environment, but I've also been happy with the compensation and the variety of projects I've been put on. Infinum grew a lot over the past few years and even though you can see some parts of it getting a bit "corporate", it still retains the warmth it always had.
It can sometimes take too long for them to recognize that you deserve a bigger raise, especially if you started low, so you have to speak up and be confident that the work you're doing is worth more than you're currently getting. As the company grows quite quickly, it's also getting more difficult to feel like you're making a real impact on the company level, and the often arbitrary "personal OKRs" that you get aren't much of a motivator. If you get to a lead position, you get some stocks, but they're useless as you can't do anything with them (can't sell to anyone, forced to give it up when you leave, and the company doesn't have plans for IPO or getting acquired).Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 19, 2022 - Product Owner (PO)RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Super awesome company and culture
n/a n/an/a n/an/a n/an/a n/an/a n/an/a n/a
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 10, 2022 - Backend Developer in ZagrebRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- great people/co-workers - management open to ideas from employees - performance review process
- low bonus (only for Christmas) - no performance bonus
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★May 28, 2022 - Senior Full Stack Software Engineer in Zdole, KrškoRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I can proudly say that this company is very good.
I don't have bad opinion about this company
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 15, 2022 - Junior IOS Developer in ZagrebRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very good management and experienced people.
Maybe too many people in the firm.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Apr 5, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company culture, people, benefits, office
There isn't a single thing to point out
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Mar 16, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people and culture is absolutely great. Lots of opportunities for learning new things.
Sometimes there are too many projects going on at the same time, can be stresful.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 22, 2022 - Project Manager in ZagrebRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Dynamic environment Young colleagues Somewhat chill atmosphere
Awful HR Seniority ranking is way too subjective and exploitative (I've led juniors which could easily pass as seniors) Below average salary Culture is on verge of a cultContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 22, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
* Colleagues are knowledgeable and help you * Good place to kick-off your career * Management is approachable and down-to-earth
* There is a bonus for some, but no one communicates who gets it and the criteria
Infinum Reviews FAQs
Infinum has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 43 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Infinum to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
86% of Infinum employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Infinum 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.