I worked at InfoScroll as an intern (Less than a year)
- Flexibility of a telecommuting
- Potential for long term growth with young company
- Little to no communication
- When there was communication it was vague, and management seemed to dodge questions.
- Management appeared friendly, but when quickly "disappeared" when confronted with difficult scenarios
Advice to Management
Any type of internship should be filled with 2 way communication; especially one where there is no face to face contact. Don't make statements regarding the position which you do not intend to fulfill and have the respect to at least be straight forward with employees.
Very few hours per week required with a lot of flexibility.
This is a start-up. The JOBS Act signed by the president on April 5th 2012 will help fund expansion.
There's only One word - flexibility
No proper communication between co-workers
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?