Cover image for Infobip
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Infobip Employee Reviews about "opportunity to learn"

Updated Aug 27, 2021

Infobip CEO Silvio Kutic
Silvio Kutic

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "A lot of promises go by and the salaries are low(in 33 reviews)
  • "Bad management, bad communication through departments, not giving raises, somewhat cheap(in 28 reviews)
  • "Most of the managers have no prior management experience and you serve as a learning experiment for them.(in 7 reviews)
  • "The bonus is always late and unclear(in 6 reviews)
  • "low pay a no other comments(in 6 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Infobip and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "opportunity to learn"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 1.0
    Former Employee

Micromanagement and micro growth

Nov 29, 2019 - Sales in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some very knowledgeable employees, Travel, and opportunity to learn

Cons

Little room for growth, insignificant title changes with low salary movement. Focus is predominately on growing but little to no focus on retaining senior employees. Lack of leadership, and poor leadership skills for those chosen for managerial roles. Below Market Salary Culture of micromanagement

9 people found this review helpful

People Operations Team

Thank you for your review! As the company grows, we are constantly seeking ways to ensure team members’ career development, as well as improve compensation and benefits for our current and future employees. We are providing leadership education to all regions where we operate, empowering our managers to reach their full potential. Also, there is a lot more to come, as we follow our commitment to ensuring a positive, healthy and prosperous work environment.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Dynamic environment with opportunity to grow

Aug 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dynamic fast growing company with opportunity to learn a lot from colleagues and experts joining the company and participate in interesting projects and new product launches.

Cons

Fast growth with constant changes, lack of processes etc. If you are not type who likes that kind of dynamic but more suitable for structured and well defined way of working, probably you'll be unhappy.

3. Join the Infobip team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best job I had so far

Feb 28, 2022 - Software Engineer in Zagreb
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unparalleled opportunity to learn, grow, advance in your role, switch roles, and generally steer your career in whichever direction is best to realize your ambition.

Cons

Big corporation where you can sometimes feel like a number. But management is making an effort to minimize this effect.

Thank you!

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Zagreb Office ex. Employee

Nov 8, 2017 - Technical Support Engineer in Zagreb
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunity to learn about telecom industry. One of the best companies in the business. Mostly young colleagues with lot of potential. Friendly and relaxing atmosphere, not a lot of pressure even though this is a serious and challenging job. Company is still on the rise with bright future.

Cons

Sometimes team leaders have to much people to lead and they do not notice some important things which may cause team members to lose motivation and enthusiasm. Salaries are good but just that. They should be a bit better. Company does not invest in employees education. New employees with some experience mostly have initial advantage over employees who started professional career inside the company.

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Learn the product and move on after a year!!

Feb 5, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Global company with many offices around the world Opportunity to travel and visit HQ in Croatia Opportunity to learn new products and technology Good on-boarding process for new employees

Cons

- Lack of clear vision/strategy - High turnovers specially among senior employees - No room for growth - Incompetent middle management with low ability to learn or adapt - Zero tolerance to hear feedback or criticism - Forcing selling products that are not ready - Unrealistic sales targets with no guidance and support from management - HR is NONEXISTENT. They are puppets and don't show care or compassion for employees - Lot of politics and very toxic culture in some offices

12 people found this review helpful

Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review! We are always striving for excellence, looking for new ways to improve our people operations and ensuring that Bippers are motivated and satisfied. We've recognized and addressed some of the issues you are describing in Vancouver. Thank you for bringing them forward, as we truly appreciate all inputs from our employees. We wish you all the best in your further career journey!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exciting, Motivating and Forward Thinking

Jun 18, 2020 - Success Manager in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great onboarding program, even during COVID-19 doing remote onboarding I felt well equipped entering day to day operations of the role - Really cool clients, working with companies who are constantly evolving and implementing new technology means building great relationships and having exciting conversations - Endless potential with the product offeirng, Infobip is always releasing new products in line with our clients and global needs - Team environment that really doesn't leave much to be desired, people across the globe are willing to help you with even the most menial tasks - Global company, opportunity to learn about different cultures, for someone that loves learning about different cultures foods/customs/traditions this is awesome - Established processes and procedures with willingness to invest in tools to improve work and efficiency - Internal education, while this can be overwhelming at times, it is very nice to have a company that invests so much in educating employees and equipping them with skills that will truly help them with their roles - Leadership is really invested in your success, especially in Vancouver the leadership support is great and the team dynamic is awesome as well

Cons

- Information overload can be a real concern, it can be hard to sort through all the things coming at you, often times because of time zones it means waking up to alot as well - Training was great but focussed on product and sales process, not how to complete tasks so often leaning on other team members for the first time you complete a task

4 people found this review helpful

Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for giving us your feedback! We are proud for being a fast growing and dynamic company. As such, we value good team work and good relations within teams that support, help and uplift each other. Thank you for being and staying a positive #Bipper! 😊

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Software Engineer at Infobip

May 21, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working on various communication channels and ensuring that everything works without issues can produce challenges that are really interesting to solve. You will have the freedom to propose your own take on solving those tasks. Also, there is much opportunity to learn new things since you will work in really good teams and with colleagues who will always be ready to help you out. And then there are the usual perks, like various benefits, conferences, online learning tools etc.

Cons

Since it is a communication platform you will be working on, sometimes you have to troubleshoot issues as they are happening. And sometimes that can take some time, but you will always have assistance of your colleagues.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company for starting your career

Jul 13, 2021 - Enterprise Presales Engineer in Madrid
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is willing to help Never ending updates Opportunity to learn Great customer and increasing business World Wide presence

Cons

Not too much process defined Support from legal and other departments are slow for closing deals Employee management

Employer Branding

Thank you for your review and advice. We are proud of the company culture we have created on a global level and the core values that we work by. We will work hard to keep that.

10. 4.0
    Former Employee

Sales Manager

Sep 6, 2017 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunity to travel, create international business network and learn something new on daily basis.

Cons

Relatively small salary for the amount of knowledge needed for the job to be done.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Healthy learning environment.

Jun 24, 2021 - Junior Software Engineer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good culture and friendly environment. - Great company to start with for just graduates. - Good opportunity to learn end to end process of agile methodology. - Constructive criticism approach is followed to identify the areas of improvement and knowledge sharing. - Immense support and guidance from seniors. - Goal oriented.

Cons

I don't see any specific con with respect to growth and learning which I feel is most important than anything else.

2 people found this review helpful

Employer Branding

Thank you for this review, hope you stay healthy and happy!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Reviews