Informatica Reviews in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

5.0
Informatica Chief Executive Officer Anil Chakravarthy
Anil Chakravarthy

Pros
Cons
  • Work life balance could be challenge during release time ( manageable with good plan ) (in 28 reviews)

• The current privatization will reduce interest in R&D and bring down cost cutting everywhere (in 19 reviews)

1. "Great company with excellent people and top-notch products"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Informatica full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Focused on everything data, covering the entire life-cycle of data from creation to disposal. We are independent and not beholden to any of the big stack vendors enabling us to provide impartial advice and technology.

Cons

Sometimes over focused on the SFDC processes and also it seems increasingly distanced from real existing customers and their local community around user groups and supporting them.

Advice to Management

1. As a sales consultant I feel we are not getting enough training/enablement compared to for instance product specialists.
    2. Having been involved in several sales cycles where sales overlays were involved it seems to me that their roles and responsibilities need refining - there has been counterproductive assistance provided when dealing with a large number of INFA products not just theirs.
    3. Simplify, simplify, simplify...

Showing 1 of 881 review