FilterSan Jose, CA Area
I worked at Infostep full-time (More than 5 years)
1. Informal atmosphere everyone is easily approchable
2. Respect for the individual. Even if you are an accountant or admin person you get respect.
3. Collective problem solving.
4. Customer Focus.
1. Tendency for emotional decisions as opposed to business decisions.
2. Project execution mishaps easily forgiven. The informal atmosphere perhaps contributes to this.
3. The management tends to trust the large software vendors before verifying their intent.
Advice to Management
Primary focus on Profit margins all others will follow suit. As a project manager I realise the importance of having healthy margins which gives a lot f flexibility in operations.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?