Infostretch QA Analyst Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for QA Analyst

Infostretch QA Analyst Reviews

Updated 10 Jan 2018

1.8
Infostretch CEO Rutesh Shah (no image)
Rutesh Shah

"Neutral !"

Current Employee - QA Analyst in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Infostretch full-time for less than a year

Pros

It depends which team you work with, people etc

Cons

Pay is less, not many perks normally at silicon valley companies

Infostretch2017-09-16

"Upper management is a joke"

Former Employee - QA Analyst in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Infostretch full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Few really good people, flexibility

Cons

upper management is baised. They promote people based on their choice and not talent.

Advice to Management

Few so called directors are not even eligible for freshers job. Listen to other folks in the company too. Key people of this company should come out of their shell and scrutinize these so called delivery directors.

Infostretch2018-01-11

Infostretch Response

January 23, 2018Sr. HR & Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your review. Sorry that you feel this way about our leadership team. We all have worked hard for the company and have earned the leadership positions within the company. Many others are on the same career path advancing their roles to leadership positions. Good luck in your new career.

"Very unprofessional, cheap, and play favoritism."

Former Contractor - QA Analyst in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Infostretch for more than 3 years

Pros

Slow productivity, invested (finally) into proper coffee machine: keurig, friendly new front desk, old front desk was very unprofessional.

Cons

Managers have favoritism to their own kind, all other ethnicity's and languages other than Gujrati are looked down upon. Salary and Pay options are very unreasonable and unfair. Impossible for full-time conversion due to cheap or no- full-time offers. Many people leave within 6-12months if not within the first three months. CEO wants to know "Why?".

Advice to Management

Pay your staff as if they are assets, treat all people as an important asset to the company. Not just upper management and leadership team. Without them Infostretch would have been and will be nothing. Invest more into the company. Don't be cheap.

Infostretch2015-04-06

Infostretch Response

April 21, 2015HR & Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We at InfoStretch work very hard to insure the best working environment is had by every employee - whether fulltime employees or contractors. We listen to the requests of our employees and do our best to implement changes into the culture as permissible. Hence - a NEW coffee machine. =) We are very proud of our company culture and treat all of our team with the utmost respect. A recent survey of our employees showed that we have an "above average" rating for work life balance and great leadership from our management team. We are sorry that you were not compelled to come to the HR Department to share your misgivings. Good luck with your career. - Management Team

Found 3 reviews