Found 8,153 of over 100K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Infosys
Salaries in Tech
20 days ago
Hi all! I am curious how many have jumped ships from Finacle to competitors, e.g. Fiserv, FIS, Jack Henry, Temenos, etc. Did it get better or worse for you? Were you able to leverage the past experience from Finacle to get a higher salary? If yes, how much (in %) did it increase to? I am based in the US with green card. Thank you! Infosys FIS Global Fiserv, Inc Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. Temenos AG
The Work-Life Bowl
3 months ago
Infosys is the least ethical company i worked for, my contract was yet to expire in 6 months' time but they asked me to leave because they wanted to replace me with a cheaper offshore resource which i had trained, they never even hinted this was there plan, really never will i work for such a cheap company, and i would advice people to think twice working for this company, they always look at cutting cost and very unethical way of working.
Got a burning question about Infosys? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Infosys employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance although it may depend on the kind of project you are in." (in 6801 reviews)
- "Good Work culture and if you want to have friends for life this is the place to be." (in 5018 reviews)
- "Good training ane we learn from starting to end about the process that we gonna do" (in 4296 reviews)
- "Good campuses if in case you never got a college or school with a good campus" (in 3714 reviews)
- "Infrastructure is good and the day to day benefits like gym and health facilities are good which you can utilize at the lowest cost" (in 2677 reviews)
- "Less salary and no much of a learning curve if you are not into good development project" (in 9699 reviews)
- "So no salary hikes at onsite and minimum salary provided to meet local jurisdiction guidelines." (in 2828 reviews)
- "Poor management and retaining for resources." (in 1998 reviews)
- "Less pay and you have to be very lucky to get into pure software development projects" (in 1955 reviews)
- "You could be an awesome programmer but you might just end up being a really bad manager" (in 1338 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Infosys and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "good work culture"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Aug 11, 2012Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsChennai
A great company for freshers wherein they can inculcate knowledge and learn standardized work culture.
Certain company''s policy are outdated and not employee friendly.
- 4.0Jun 15, 2018Systems EngineerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearNew Delhi
Wonderful Mysore Campus where training takes place..one of the best infrastructure in India.Also work culture is good.
Hectic training with continuous evaluation processes.
- 4.0Feb 6, 2019Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearElectronics City
the culture and work around area with colleagues is good and learn ability is much higher.
the downsides seems to be working on the same project for 1-2 years.
- 3.0Aug 13, 2022Technology AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChennai
I have joined Infosys with 5 years of experience as a software developer, and my views and critics may vary with others. But I was too honest with my review and not biased or against anyone. 1. Convenient timing 2. Good projects(helps to learn new tecnologies). 3. Beginners can get more advantages by learning new technologies(learning tools like Lex will assist us in good way). 4. Managers were helpful and easy to reach at anytime, not showing any dominance over us. 5. Getting continuous project allocations and need not wory about the horrible bench scenario. 6. Office environment was fabulous and the latest hybrid model of work culture adding more elegance to that.
1. As a infy employee you should not expect much salary from your employer. 2. Regarding the hike, I cannot say anything good about that, since I had recieved the hike after 2 years only(they are poiting out several factors including covid-19 situation). 3. After getting hike also, I’m not satisfied because I have worked for days and nights in various difficult situations for 1 and a half years for a particular project starts with “V” as a UI developer, I had given all my efforts to get the application to a stable position and nice shape. But without condidering all my efforts, they have given mere amount of hike.Infosys Response2y
Thank you for your review and feedback. We take your feedback seriously and will do what we can to improve. At Infosys, we strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are sorry you have not been satisfied with your experience. We encourage you to take advantage of our internal resolution hubs, such as HEAR, to voice your concerns.
- 2.0May 31, 2015Systems EngineerCurrent EmployeeHyderābād
work culture is very monotonous but of course you are working for and with a brand
low remunerations with a very less to learn
- 3.0Oct 27, 2021Test AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsHyderābād
As a fresher it was the best opportunity to be placed in Infosys. The Infosys Mysore training experience was excellent and is memorable as well. The work culture is too good and the beauty of all the Infosys campuses is amazing.
There is no good hike given to the employees.Infosys Response3y
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! At Infosys, we understand the importance of creating a positive working environment, and we are so glad this has been a positive aspect of your experience. We also appreciate your feedback regarding compensation. We strive to reward our team members generously for their hard work by compensating employees with a total rewards framework that includes monetary and nonmonetary benefits. We are sorry you feel this has not been the case. We appreciate your input and will keep it in mind as we continually improve. We are grateful to have you with us!
- 3.0Jul 7, 2014Test EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsMysore
Infosys had one of the best work culture i have seen. The office culture is good and the company believes in the quality of the work rather than the quantity. 6 months on-campus training at campus is quality. Campus infrastructure is good.
Less number of onsite opportunities for a fresher, untill you complete 4 years there. The seniors in onsite stay there forever and does not have a rotation policy of sending people to onsite. Those who have a better contact, will get sent each time. Employee satisfaction in terms of onsite opportunity and salary hike is very less.
- 3.0Jul 12, 2012Technical LeadCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsHyderābād
Company work culture is really good and the employee engagement in terms of recreational options is abundant.
The employee performance review and reward process is not satisfactory.
- 4.0Oct 30, 2014Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Best training program Great Work Culture (Depends a lot on the stream and project you are allocated to). Amazing Facilities
No Perks Too many policies At times , difficult to maintain work and personal life balance
- 3.0Oct 20, 2015Technology LeadCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsSunnyvale, CA
Very convenient and comfortable to work culture with encouragement for work as well as extra curricular activities
Very low pay for the existing employees