Infosys Employee Reviews about "good work environment"
52% would recommend to a friend
(3934 total reviews)
Salil S. Parekh
67% approve of CEO
Found 3,934 of over 100K reviews
Updated Nov 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Infosys
Salaries in Tech
20 days ago
Hi all! I am curious how many have jumped ships from Finacle to competitors, e.g. Fiserv, FIS, Jack Henry, Temenos, etc. Did it get better or worse for you? Were you able to leverage the past experience from Finacle to get a higher salary? If yes, how much (in %) did it increase to? I am based in the US with green card. Thank you! Infosys FIS Global Fiserv, Inc Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. Temenos AG
The Work-Life Bowl
3 months ago
Infosys is the least ethical company i worked for, my contract was yet to expire in 6 months' time but they asked me to leave because they wanted to replace me with a cheaper offshore resource which i had trained, they never even hinted this was there plan, really never will i work for such a cheap company, and i would advice people to think twice working for this company, they always look at cutting cost and very unethical way of working.
Got a burning question about Infosys? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Infosys employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance although it may depend on the kind of project you are in." (in 6801 reviews)
- "Good Work culture and if you want to have friends for life this is the place to be." (in 5018 reviews)
- "Good training ane we learn from starting to end about the process that we gonna do" (in 4296 reviews)
- "Good campuses if in case you never got a college or school with a good campus" (in 3714 reviews)
- "Infrastructure is good and the day to day benefits like gym and health facilities are good which you can utilize at the lowest cost" (in 2677 reviews)
- "Less salary and no much of a learning curve if you are not into good development project" (in 9699 reviews)
- "So no salary hikes at onsite and minimum salary provided to meet local jurisdiction guidelines." (in 2828 reviews)
- "Poor management and retaining for resources." (in 1998 reviews)
- "Less pay and you have to be very lucky to get into pure software development projects" (in 1955 reviews)
- "You could be an awesome programmer but you might just end up being a really bad manager" (in 1338 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Infosys and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "good work environment"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Jan 8, 2021ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Work Environment is good and provided one is part of a project it should be convenient enough work remotely
Career progression lags behind industry peers One's compensation is not directly linked to the work you do Leads are reluctant in appreciating people with certain good capabilities
- 4.0Jun 4, 2019Systems EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPune
Good working experience as a fresher with better working environment in the company and better place to work at. Company have their own online learning platforms where an individual can train himself in particular domain or technology. One can avail every facility in the campus which can make his lifestyle or job easier and enjoyable inside the campus.
No such downsides of the company but what I felt personally is the project allocation to the individual is random i.e. regardless of his/her domain or technology.
- 3.0Jan 5, 2009Programme AnalystCurrent EmployeeChicago, IL
Global recognition and diverse work projects.It is a great place to start your work experience. They have a nice hold of a number of clients worldwide. The work environment is good if you are OK with the on site and offshore model. Coworkers are very helpful and there is a tremendous upside in terms of learning on the job. Most of us are allowed to learn numerous technologies and access is given to attain the knowledge. The salary compensation is good. The benefits package is also on the positive side. There are a number of options given in terms of Employment Assistant Program that i have used (legal and counseling) that are free to all employees.
Senior leadership lacking. Project development not ideal. Due to the offshore model, there is always a delay in terms of approvals towards projects or assignment of individuals. I had a lot of issues with my own placements for projects since i am a lateral hire and being on bench was a problem. Due to their competitive and low margins while taking projects, they do not allow for compensation for employees in terms of rentals or hotels and food. The employee is expected to pay for all these on their own unless you are in the consulting or SI group. This causes a lack of morale for folks who travel all over the country for projects and are constantly paying for stuff that other companies cover.
- 3.0May 10, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Good experience for the freshers to work in production environment and learn process oriented tasks.
In the long run if u r creative, innovator ans wants to work on something new then its not the place for you. You don't get to chose what you want to work on. Your projects could be the best which u always wanted to work in or it could be the worst.
- 3.0Aug 7, 2017Test AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPune
Good environment and infrastructure to work and a good mixture of youth and experience at work place
Personal and professional development is very slow which makes the job redundant and uninteresting after a while
- 4.0Jun 11, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Infosys has a good work environment and infrastructure but it also depends greatly on the project you are in. Good to start as a fresher.
No work life balance, especially onsite.
- 3.0Dec 6, 2021Lead EngineerCurrent Contractor, less than 1 year
It is a relatively easy work environment and I get to do some good work.
Teams are poorly skilled and require significant training. Management is heavy and not very skilled at / knowledgeable of modern development practices. They tend to solve problems by throwing people at a problem.
- 5.0Jul 3, 2019Operations ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHyderābād
Infosys is the second largest IT industry in India having very good work environment and infrastructure
They give very less compensation.
- 4.0Sep 28, 2020Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPune
GreatBest in it than tcs good environment in pune nice company to work in infosys nice experience and very good environment
Best in it than tcs good environment in pune nice company