Found 5,680 of over 100K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Infosys
Salaries in Tech
20 days ago
Hi all! I am curious how many have jumped ships from Finacle to competitors, e.g. Fiserv, FIS, Jack Henry, Temenos, etc. Did it get better or worse for you? Were you able to leverage the past experience from Finacle to get a higher salary? If yes, how much (in %) did it increase to? I am based in the US with green card. Thank you! Infosys FIS Global Fiserv, Inc Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. Temenos AG
The Work-Life Bowl
3 months ago
Infosys is the least ethical company i worked for, my contract was yet to expire in 6 months' time but they asked me to leave because they wanted to replace me with a cheaper offshore resource which i had trained, they never even hinted this was there plan, really never will i work for such a cheap company, and i would advice people to think twice working for this company, they always look at cutting cost and very unethical way of working.
Got a burning question about Infosys? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Infosys employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance although it may depend on the kind of project you are in." (in 6801 reviews)
- "Good Work culture and if you want to have friends for life this is the place to be." (in 5018 reviews)
- "Good training ane we learn from starting to end about the process that we gonna do" (in 4296 reviews)
- "Good campuses if in case you never got a college or school with a good campus" (in 3714 reviews)
- "Infrastructure is good and the day to day benefits like gym and health facilities are good which you can utilize at the lowest cost" (in 2677 reviews)
- "Less salary and no much of a learning curve if you are not into good development project" (in 9699 reviews)
- "So no salary hikes at onsite and minimum salary provided to meet local jurisdiction guidelines." (in 2828 reviews)
- "Poor management and retaining for resources." (in 1998 reviews)
- "Less pay and you have to be very lucky to get into pure software development projects" (in 1955 reviews)
- "You could be an awesome programmer but you might just end up being a really bad manager" (in 1338 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Infosys and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "salary hike"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0May 3, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Best facilities Good and supporting management Project allocation can be irrelevant to your skill set Training at Mysore is awesome. Overall a good place to settle in for long time for onsite opportunities
Skill set and random project allocation. Less hike and low salary but still on par with other rival service based companies.
- 1.0Aug 2, 2021ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
1. Job security 2. Presence in multiple geographies 3. Great work life balance
1. Bad salary hikes and very few promotions (very less hike on promotion too!) 2. Horrible work culture. Zero role of HR in ensuring employee career planning and resolving project allocation issues. You are just thrown anywhere and there is no moving out of the project till atleast 1.5 yrs. 3. Leadership's focus is totally on getting big deals and increasing revenue resulting in goid numbers reported at the stock exchange. Employees working at the ground level in the projects generating revenue are actually treated as raw material being sold to clients as a product. There is no human factor in managing employees even when it is a service based company! 4. They will not leave a single opportunity to harass you with their creative anti - employee policies that they come up now and then. Even though this company is doing really well at the stock exchange but i don't see success of this company in the long term because of their attitude towards employees.5
- 4.0Feb 12, 2018ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsMysore
Good culture, Good atmosphere flexible work timing provided you complete your login hrs
Days of good hike are over so very low salary hike because of arbitrage model getting old and low margin business Not much benefits for long term retention for employees joined on lower package as joining as lateral you can avail a good package as compared to long term employee Confusing Pay structure, not easy to comprehend.
- 4.0Aug 25, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
World class training for freshers
Hike is very less and salary is less than company standards if in the company for many years
- 4.0Aug 3, 2015Senior Systems EngineerCurrent EmployeeBengaluru
Have good Work Culture. Flexible work place with good Infrastructure. Have few facilities for employees like GYM, Swimming pool, Yoga, Aerobics and more. Many food courts available inside the campus.Overall it is nice experience to work with Infy for past 5 years
They will provide low salary if you are joining as freshers and hike will be very low. No much perks for employees.
- 4.0Jun 20, 2022Test EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMysore
This is a great place to explore different technologies, tools and even domain that you are interested to work in. Best company to start off with the IT career since they have the world class training.
Salary package for initial level employees are not on par. Infact they offer very low salary and hikes are also very low varying from 5 % to 10%.Infosys Response2y
Thank you for providing us with feedback about your time at Infosys. Your experience and input are very meaningful to us. At Infosys, we want all team members to enjoy the projects they work on, and we are happy you have enjoyed the projects you have been a part of. Thank you!
- 3.0Dec 29, 2021Tech LeadCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsBengaluru
Once you change the project there is no connection with other teams, almost like a new company
Salary hikes are pretty less and should join with a higher package at the joining timeInfosys Response2y
Thank you for leaving a review. We take your feedback seriously and will be sure to pass it on to our leadership team. At Infosys, we aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are disappointed that we have not met your expectations with salary appraisals. We hope you can bring up your concerns with your HR manager or through the various resolution hubs available at the company. We are continually striving to improve and hope you can continue to grow with us.
- 4.0Feb 10, 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsHyderābād
Very good company for all departments
Low salary for freshers and who stay in the company for long.. hikes are low
- 4.0Jan 16, 2023Senior Operations ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAhmedabad
As I have been working from home since I joined infosys, I didnt get to know about the benefits of working together but still I will say that this is a good step for the career
Very low salary hike Not providing the salary compared to the work and knowledge of the personInfosys Response11mo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the compensation. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. We hope you can bring up your concerns with your HR manager or through our various resolution hubs available at the company. We look forward to continuing to work with you!
- 4.0May 20, 2022Technology AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearRichardson, TX
Depends on the team and client and by far I had really good experiance and very good work life balance
The only con in Infosys is Salary and hikes and also sponsorship if you are a non-immigrant.Infosys Response2y
Thank you for sharing your experience of your time at Infosys. We are happy to hear that the work-life balance and clients you've been assigned have been positive aspects of your work experience here. Thank you for your feedback about compensation as well. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. We hope you can bring up your concerns with your HR manager or through our various resolution hubs available at the company. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to have you on our team.