Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited Reviews | Glassdoor

2.4
Cheran Chandrasekaran

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Cons

"Firing company - ‘no professionalism’ , nothing great to learn"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

No happiness of being working here.
    You are not great until you are human !!!

Cons

Dear Mr Cheran - CEO -You are not great until you are human !!!
    You are not at all a hero !!
    You are being trying to be more inhuman,vague person as I know you will disapprove this review even after knowing the truth mentioned here.

do me a favour , whenever you come on stage for the next Dream event , please bring the coffee and the buns , that you consider as the the most praised and heart fully provided snacks facility to the employees .
    I bet if you can drink even a cup of it and if you are even able to eat that bun.

You always talk about quality in your product , which is not even far to say , and you expect everyone to work perfectly as per your instructions like slaves, but have you and your management ever thought about the benefits they provide to employees ?

- no benefits

You are so keen in watching CCTV footages ,Then have you ever even watched how your new formed cluster leaders enjoy chit chatting complete day - forming groups and on the other hand torturing there team mates. Do they have any work except to just pass on the information , very rarely they are ready to help - but yeah they feel very proud to share the manager information - that if you don’t work 100% perfect , any actions can be taken against you ? Is this your management ??

All delays , all miss planning happens because of the poor managing power of your management and because of which all employees have to suffer and situation becomes serious most of the times !!

Just by posting bday message for your employees is not gonna win anybody’s heart , when they have seen your behaviour while not even having a little pardon to pregnant women’s also .

Instead of making policies to help them go easy - you frame policies
    -not allowed to eat ,drink or bring anythingu to eat, instead of knowing how important it is for her
    - taking useless permissions even to go and have snacks , what the hell do you think you are doing great ??

Don’t be so egoist , or a psychopath - else you are going to loose the game.

Although , you got good video editors (black sunglasses) , but showing sentimental attachment towards society is not great when you can’t even be appraised by the employees of your own company !!

You and your management are not at all great !!

Advice to Management

Who the hell is management , everyone ??

"work culture"

Former Employee - Engineer in Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - Engineer in Chennai (India)

I worked at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time (More than a year)

Pros

good salary, weekend leave,work culture was good,

Cons

job security was not there. more than 8 hr of working

"Less Learning Point - High Pay = High Risk - Job Insecure"

I worked at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time

Pros

It is a good company for a fresher to work with.

High Pay
    Professional Environment
    Great financial Support
    No service agreement/bond

Cons

Framework based company
    If you put in development (you will learn more) - But it depends upon the team.
    No proper training is given for the problem solving.
    No daily training/ test is given for employees.
    But if you are in Testing, There will be less to learn.
    Job insecure - at any point you will be fired(Both dev. and testing)

Advice to Management

Please pay attention to the employee's ideas and also problems for a fresher level.
    You shall not only consider the reviews and ratings by Team Leads.
    May be their decision is wrong. Junior/Trainees have lot of problems related to project allotment please find a way to address those issues.
    You will have to train employees in particular technologies and in problem solving to success our Products.

4. "Fine"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Chennai (India)

I worked at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Tech Knowledge can be improved

Cons

No oppurtunities here for employees

"Apply for a job in the Infoview"

Former Employee - Fist Source Solution Private Limited in Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - Fist Source Solution Private Limited in Chennai (India)

I worked at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best industry in the company

Cons

One of the best industries company

Advice to Management

Job vacancy for non voice process chennai

"Hign pay will put you in Risk"

I worked at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time

Pros

Salary is high.
    hike is more.

Cons

Insecure job.
    No Technical Work.
    If you come out it is difficult to find a job with this salary.
    poor cafeteria and vending machine.
    poor work life balance

7. "GOOD COMPANY"

Current Employee - Assistant Developer in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Assistant Developer in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

high package, good to attain knowledge

Cons

Cannot balance personal life with work pressure

8. "Review"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I worked at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited (More than a year)

Pros

You get Good salary here

Cons

No considerations to choose our willing project

"Go for the company if you wanna financially support your family"

I worked at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1) Money ! Money ! Money !
    2) If you are in good team under good LL and under good PMO you are safe or else you are fired.

Cons

1) Freshers - Its a humble request DONOT start your career here.Once you are fired or you yourself wanna change in career you ll not be able to meet the standards of other companies.
    2) Food - They will allow you to eat something only when you faint inside the office. Otherwise similar to prisons you are allowed to eat only between 12.30 - 2.30 [any one hr inbetween not two hours].You have a small pantry where you can only stand no chairs[coz yu may waste time] they keep croissants around 50 for over 300 people in a floor and also a machine which gives a coffee which is as worst as any medicine. No cafeteria available where we can get some juice or something to eat bcoz they donot run any restaurants[this is what the answer we get when we ask for cafetaria]. But to be honest they provide freedom for the pregnant ladies to eat that too only when they get permission from the HR confirming that they are pregnant and of cours ya they are the human beings who get hungry not us.
    3) Timings - You leave from home asusual but you are stuck with traffic any day. Even if you reach office at 9.31 AM you are ONE MINUTE late and you wre given half day leave. So you wanna be there at sharply 9.30 . Ok let it be ,in that case we have to leave at 6.30 PM not even ONE MINUTE more than that. But our prestigious company doesnot allow that. You have to leave at minimum of 7.30 PM only then you are a good employee
    4) Work - You will be assigned with some bug fixing tickets and yu have to work for it. You may not know what is actually going on in back end you have to find out the reason for error and fix it. Once you attend interview outside and they ask you what did you do what did you develop how it works what are all the technologies used. You will have only one answer 'FRAMEWORK'. You will learn nothing new unless you are in a BT Team
    5) Environment - Similar to college laborataries. Glad we are allowed to take the mobile phones inside the office. You are not supposed to take your head phones , your bags or anything. Once you enter the office you are their slaves for the next 12 hours. They do not call you employees. Instead they have another good name "RESOURCES"
    6) Facilities - You are not provided with internet in PC coz we guys will misuse it. Ofcourse there is a internet PC one for each floor which u can use. You will have the same designation called trainee engineer for two or three years. They give you money wat else facility can a employee would expect from them. Even you ask for tissues in rest room the immediate next question was "do you use tissues or toilet rolls in your houses?" Definitely we do not use but even we donot use the common toilets which is used by 100's of employees. So please stop asking stupid questions.
    7) Dream Events - Every month you have a 2 hrs meeting where CEO will address to employees. You have to clap everytime when he himself praises about the company. Dear CEO everytime why do you compare our company with other service companies like TCS, CTS etc and praise ours. You say that our company is a product company ryt then compare it with other product companies like Zoho , Oracle coz as you said they are competitors then you have to compare with other product companies and then say the standard of our company. They say that the employees who are not capable of working here spend silly rumours like this. But due to financial situations and family reasons people are sticking there. Rest of the capable employees they left the orgainsation without you FIRE them.
    8) Leave - You have enough holidays but it depends on the team where you can actually avail the holidays. And for taking the sick leave you have to submit medical certificates even if it is a half day leave. Ya you heard it ryt even in schools they don ask Medical Certificates for the half day leave. Even the pregnant women suffer to take leave. Do you guys know how many problems a girl face before and after marriage. To be frank if a girl is actually sick on her periods and she badly wants to leave home , she s actually sick and cant go for medical certificate and are not allowed to take SL. This is how they manage the leave policies
    9) No Friendly Atmosphere - According to the management No testers and Developers can be friends. If you both are good and co operative then you are not delivering good products as per management and you are fired.
    10) Ratings - It is completely dependent on your Lab Lead. If you apply polish on to the shoes for her / him then you get good appraisal and get promoted soon. If you stay in in office from 9 - 8 then u r good. You come on saturdays you are excellent. You don take breaks you are the best. Could you find the works on basis of which the rating is given. NO. Ofcourse there are good people may be 1/10.

Note - There are still good people who help you in many ways who understands you but in a very minimal ratio.
    Only for them I have gone with Rating 1 here and also for the descent pay which actually helps the employees.

Advice to Management

Any way you are not gonna take this. But still let me give it.

Do not make them regret that they have chosen your organisation.
    Make them work out of their own interest do not push them with so many rules so that they may loose interest and end up in something worst.You can do only one thing

"Treat employees as human beings" you can achieve heights.

10. "Good experience"

I worked at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The team and TL which I got is awesome

Cons

Work pressure and lack of work life balance

Advice to Management

Good growth