Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited Reviews | Glassdoor

2.5
Cheran Chandrasekaran

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • no work life balance, no job security (in 5 reviews)

• Leave policy was the outmost worst thing among all (in 5 reviews)

"Only Salary No Humanity"

Current Employee - Trainee Engineer in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Trainee Engineer in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time (More than a year)

Pros

High salary(It is the reason for all below cons & one never feels it as pros once started working here)

Cons

1. No humanity.

They never see that even employee has their own life too.
    Even an employee has more leave, they won't permit to take a single day leave along with a holiday(It's a sin according to them)
    Employee cannot celebrate an extra day with their family, but the employer can(What logic is this?)

No matter how late you work at night, they will consider only 8 hrs as you have worked.
    My humble doubt is that "whether the employee works for their own work in your office?".
    Why that is not considered as the actual worked hours?
    The biggest of everything is that, Even if you work till 2 or 3 in the night, you have to be in office before 9 the next day.
    Is really humanity exists here?

2.No meaning for "Management".

It hardly takes only 3 to 4hrs a day to complete the work. But there is no such thing called management in the higher officials. They will make you to do unnecessary things (mostly their works, which they give to their Juniors and which in turn comes to the actual developer and testers) which puts the actual work to delay.

They will give you training to a new project and they deploy you in an old project which has no relationship with your training.

If you know that they are going to work in the old project, why can't you train them in that.
    This is where management fails hardly.

3.No Cafeteria Or Foods.

When any employee questions about cafeteria, the respected CEO says it very proudly that "I'm paying you huge salary and why can't you go out and eat in big restaurants?"(This is where you feel ashamed to get high pay)

My small question to CEO sir is, "How can an employee go out when there is a heavy rain(Which is predominantly heavy during Nov & Dec months) & not all employee comes in a car like you do which will be easy to move out for lunch everyday?"

The biggest joke which never ever happens in any company is place to eat the lunch. All those who brings their lunch daily are the cursed human beings on the earth. They have to eat their lunch in car parking.(1000 people have to eat at the space where 50 cars can be parked)

4.No Work Life Balance

Only 3 hrs of permission per month(This will not be a thing called permission anymore)
    One has to compensate on the same day for the permission one has to take(Is this a thing called permission?)

You should be inside the office at 9(Maximum 9.30)
    Or else it will be half day leave.
    But there is no limit in the evening.
    They never ask you to leave at 6(or even 6.30) and they will throw some biscuit packets for employees who work after 8.30(Like a master who throws for dog)(This is not humanity, this is called slavery)

5.No Appreciation For Work

I never mean the award or anything, because respected CEO will say that "I can't go and say that you are working good and take the award"
    No one is expecting that, but show some moral respect.

If you work hard and be good, you won't get good name.
    Only if you shake your head for all stupid things and say ok for everything your superior says(most importantly if u do all their works too), then you will be said as good tester / good developer.
    No coding skill or good attitude can make you good here.

If you say some good suggestion to reduce the work, they have a default answer. "Why is this employee having such a bad attitude?"
    Is it necessary to work for all orders without analysing what actually it is?

I know whatever things I mention here, the CEO will simply say that this employee is commenting here with "Stress". If you think like that, I'm sorry. I'm not in anything called stress. Someone needs to open up the truth about this company. Hence I'm saying all these things here.

Advice to Management

1.Please look into the above issues.

2.Most importantly, don't think that if a manager stays in your company for more years, he is working good.
    Many of them are simply throwing their works to their inferior employee.

3.Treat employee with some due respect.(Even the junior employee has their own Self-respect)

4.Never ever repeat that you are paying high.(You are not giving us tips or donation, it is the pay that has been promised for us while recruiting us)
    Try to compare your salary with other product companies.
    You are comparing salary with service companies and saying that you are giving high for us.
    Even other products companies are giving more than here. But they have humanity too.

5.Kindly make a flow and give the work.
    Don't just give the work and change the flow in the way whatever you want later. It really kills everyone's time.

6.Don't frame rules and regulations from your point.
    Kindly consider employee too. You want the result to be big hit. But have you ever thought how the employee are treated to get that work?

7.Provide compensation(It's basic in each company) for those who work for more than the working time. They are not doing their own work. They are working for you actually.
    I don't mean the compensation in terms of money.
    I mean to consider the value of their time too.

I know whatever I say here, you will have your own pre-framed answers for all these.
    You can easily manage for all these questions.
    But I'm sure, if this continues, you will surely see a drastic decrease in number of employee soon.

Never play with the employee background. They may be poor and working for money here but they are also humans. Money can't buy everything. An employee will hold only to a certain level and he can be true to his job only. Not as slaves to their superiors.

My request to all those who wish to join in this company is that, don't look for extra 10k than other companies. It will ruin your life.

Better switch to some good company which gives you less pay than this and live your life smoother.

I swear that I have wasted my 30 minutes in writing this review. But I hope this brings some changes to the employee's life.

"Best for Money Worst for Family"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Chennai (India)

I worked at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- They pay you more than market standards. (Ex: 6 Lakhs for 1 year exp )
    - They give lot of work
    -If you are looking only for money and nothing else , please join.

Cons

-There is no cafeteria wherein when you are hungry in the morning also you can't eat which they think of saving employees wasting time in cafeteria which is stupid.
    - They don't provide cabs which in turn they ask you to complete work even if its more than 2 -3 hrs of your work timings.
    - The Team hierarchy isn't good that you wont be flexible.
    -Even for one day sick leave you have to provide MEdical certificate.
    -You may not get more than 1 leave in a month.
    - If you are late by a minute for two days then you are in leave for the third day.

Advice to Management

When you give money , employees are not slaves to do whatever you say and the stupid policies you bring in. If you continue to do this your production will be down dont ever imagine every hard working people is going to stay . Time will change.
    -Change your mentality on employees , be empoyee friendly. they have to manage their home first and then office.
    -With your stupid policies and work loads you make them slaves to work for you and not for the famliy.
    -We have a brilliantly speaking CEO who embraces himself . you will be down to trichy soon.
    -Please shut down your company for families sake.

"Just for money.!"

Former Employee - Senior Engineer in Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Engineer in Chennai (India)

I worked at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1. They pay u really well atleast that is what they think.

Cons

1. There's nothing other than money in this job.
    2. Time, it's never a 9 to 6 job or a weekdays only job.
    3. Environment. People in higher positions know only Tamil. If u are some one who don't know to speak Tamil, then u would definitely learn Tamil here.
    4. They think that u shouldn't have a life other than work coz they're paying u more than the starting salaries of normal MNCs.

Advice to Management

The HR team is really bad. Try to treat employees as employees after all they work for ur organization. I know dat you are not running charity organisation but still have some gratitude towards people who worked for the company for years. Recently I've got an opportunity for higher education and I was in no position to complete my full notice period of 2months in the company. I've requested them that I would serve for 1 month notice period and pay for the rest which they didn't agree for and made me leave the office the two days​ after I've put my resignation and made me pay for the complete 2 months. Where I could've served a month of notice period and would've paid for the rest days. I've requested the HR TEAM, Project manager and finally it went till CEO. Bcoz no one other than CEO has the authority to even take a small decision like this. It is kind of a monarch system where the CEO alone gets to decide even the petty things.

"Job"

I worked at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time

Pros

Best Place to upgrade your knowledege

Cons

more working hours is the only cons

"Best Product based Company with awesome new Technology projects"

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Every thing is good and super.
    team leaders and teammate very friendly.
    if you are smarter, then you will learn lot and lot more technologies.
    with great salary package.
    ivtl is partner company of worksap japanese company.

Cons

nothings was bad.
    Everything was at its own unique way.

Advice to Management

congratulations to the management, to make such a big company.

6. "Good Place to Work"

Current Employee - Developer in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Developer in Chennai (India)

Pros

Very good company to work as a fresher

Cons

Nothing . . . . .

Advice to Management

Keep doing well

7. "interview"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Chennai (India)

Pros

the general apps were really easy.the technical apps was bit difficult.

Cons

nothing really GOOD COMPANY TO LEARN

Advice to Management

NOTHING REALLY

8. "Interview"

I worked at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time

Pros

Good keep up the good work

Cons

Nothing much to say for now

Advice to Management

Nothing

"Worst company"

Former Employee - Development Engineer in Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - Development Engineer in Chennai (India)

I worked at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Salary is good for the fresher

Cons

Treat people like a human . Don't be treat like a slaves .

Advice to Management

Everything is poor . From the beginning itself HR,PMO . I don't like to write about this company . Worst company .

"Lacks professionalism and passion."

Former Employee - Trainee Engineer in Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - Trainee Engineer in Chennai (India)

I worked at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They boast themselves of paying higher than IT companies.

Cons

When it comes to competitors they compare themselves with product companies, but when it comes to employee benefits and pay they compare themselves with IT companies.
    Zero trust on employees.
    Employees dont have a say on any decision taken - every question is answered like "we pay.. you do"
    Zero opportunities for a broad learning - every website other than w3schools is blocked.
    The people who are promoted are usually sycophants and not based on talent or dedication - dedication to the management is not taking leave and being on time.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees like you treat your clients, they'll do wonders for you. Not everybody works only for money. Few people love the work. Respect them.