Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited Reviews | Glassdoor

2.8
Cheran Chandrasekaran

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Cons

1. "Good for your learning period"

Pros

you can learn some new technologoies of future.

Cons

None so far Literally.
    Of you work properly nothing is cons here

2. "It's all about how you react"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time (More than a year)

Pros

# Flat hierarchy
    # Full stack development

Cons

# Some advanced facilities for employees
    # Many people don't have business etiquette

"Good Salary"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good salary,Easy interview process.
    Knowledge in Java is necessary

Cons

No worklife balance..Can work only for pay

"Company growth"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Chennai (India)

Pros

Its an nice place to start your carrier .
    lot of opportunities is there to learn technologies.
    typically a good place to work .

Cons

No cons of this company

Advice to Management

Nothing

"Good for Salary, if you want to learn something not the place to be"

I have been working at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time

Pros

Salary, Salary and Salary only

Cons

Daily you have to be in office from 9AM-8PM.
    If you come late it will be noted, leave early it will be noted and all these things directly affect your next hike...(Insane right)
    It has got nothing to do with your performance
    Everything other than salary

"An Average company to work with..."

I have been working at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time

Pros

1.You will be as much as free you can when there is no work, but once you get some work, you will be pushed to finish it off as soon even by staying late nights.
    2. Salary hike is very good compared to the other companies

Cons

1. Working on saturdays and sundays is too hectic.
    2. Very few persons here are good at technology, rest of the others are just an average guys.

Advice to Management

Nothing.

"Good"

Former Employee - Engineer Trainee in Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - Engineer Trainee in Chennai (India)

I worked at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Salary is good. Good starting platform for freshers.

Cons

Management needs to be improved.

"SWOT"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Chennai (India)

Pros

"Work life balance is mostly good"

"Really smart people, great culture"

"It is a great place to be proactive and make good things happen"

Cons

You may run out of space at home if your business grows.

"A place with lots of opportunities. wheather you grab or blame is in our hands."

I have been working at Infoview Technologies Pvt Limited full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

1. Flat management system .
    2. I Won't say no politics is there. In every company politics is there but advantage here is at some point of time you will get proper recogonization.
    3. Good salary & good Hike
    4. Any one can Directly interact with CEO
                I think this culture we wont see in any mnc. I saw lot of previous post like this one is wrong , that one is wrong . if you able to blame it then you have the ability to change the process then propose it. If it's good then they approve it. Without doing anything simply blaming company is truly wrong.
    But one condition you will change the process but you can't change policy.

Cons

1. Japanese work culture
                  In history of infoview all customers are Japanese. They expect the same culture. Japanese peoples are very loyal to work not even speaking with colleages during working hours. But we lazy peoples expect 2hr break 3hr for chit-chat then this company won't suit for you.

2. Working time 9 to 6.30 working hours.
                      For past 2 years there is not much pressure. But before two years we used to work the pressure
                     Company expect some work for what they paid. I don't know whats wrong in this. If you are brilliant 9 to 6.30 is much enough to finish your work. I saw lot of one year experience two years experience people critics the working time. With 1 or 2 years of experience you cannot manage work timings then the problem is with you. Not with management.

3. Don't take leave on consequently holidays
                      Our company having high percentage of young people almost 90% who are have less than 2 years of experience. Most of them are still in colleage mindset. This is true incident 50% of people abesent on day coming after the consequent leaves. This never happened in any mnc. Ok then if management give leave on one more extra day the same thing happened on next day. If they will keep postponing the start date when will they start ?

4. No professional training
                             This is not the school for teach everything to us. There is lot of materials available on internet. So it our responsibility to get trained. Most of them replied like not enough time to study. I bet you won't get time even though company reduce the working hours to 07hrs. Please be practical. Even with current working time those who are having interest they are still learning.

Advice to Management

You are getting lot of suggestions form us. But for some thing you have some pre-defined answers and keeps following the same not even change the stand from what you have decided.

"Only Salary No Humanity"

Current Employee - Trainee Engineer in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Trainee Engineer in Chennai (India)

Pros

High salary(It is the reason for all below cons & one never feels it as pros once started working here)

Cons

1. No humanity.

They never see that even employee has their own life too.
    Even an employee has more leave, they won't permit to take a single day leave along with a holiday(It's a sin according to them)
    Employee cannot celebrate an extra day with their family, but the employer can(What logic is this?)

No matter how late you work at night, they will consider only 8 hrs as you have worked.
    My humble doubt is that "whether the employee works for their own work in your office?".
    Why that is not considered as the actual worked hours?
    The biggest of everything is that, Even if you work till 2 or 3 in the night, you have to be in office before 9 the next day.
    Is really humanity exists here?

2.No meaning for "Management".

It hardly takes only 3 to 4hrs a day to complete the work. But there is no such thing called management in the higher officials. They will make you to do unnecessary things (mostly their works, which they give to their Juniors and which in turn comes to the actual developer and testers) which puts the actual work to delay.

They will give you training to a new project and they deploy you in an old project which has no relationship with your training.

If you know that they are going to work in the old project, why can't you train them in that.
    This is where management fails hardly.

3.No Cafeteria Or Foods.

When any employee questions about cafeteria, the respected CEO says it very proudly that "I'm paying you huge salary and why can't you go out and eat in big restaurants?"(This is where you feel ashamed to get high pay)

My small question to CEO sir is, "How can an employee go out when there is a heavy rain(Which is predominantly heavy during Nov & Dec months) & not all employee comes in a car like you do which will be easy to move out for lunch everyday?"

The biggest joke which never ever happens in any company is place to eat the lunch. All those who brings their lunch daily are the cursed human beings on the earth. They have to eat their lunch in car parking.(1000 people have to eat at the space where 50 cars can be parked)

4.No Work Life Balance

Only 3 hrs of permission per month(This will not be a thing called permission anymore)
    One has to compensate on the same day for the permission one has to take(Is this a thing called permission?)

You should be inside the office at 9(Maximum 9.30)
    Or else it will be half day leave.
    But there is no limit in the evening.
    They never ask you to leave at 6(or even 6.30) and they will throw some biscuit packets for employees who work after 8.30(Like a master who throws for dog)(This is not humanity, this is called slavery)

5.No Appreciation For Work

I never mean the award or anything, because respected CEO will say that "I can't go and say that you are working good and take the award"
    No one is expecting that, but show some moral respect.

If you work hard and be good, you won't get good name.
    Only if you shake your head for all stupid things and say ok for everything your superior says(most importantly if u do all their works too), then you will be said as good tester / good developer.
    No coding skill or good attitude can make you good here.

If you say some good suggestion to reduce the work, they have a default answer. "Why is this employee having such a bad attitude?"
    Is it necessary to work for all orders without analysing what actually it is?

I know whatever things I mention here, the CEO will simply say that this employee is commenting here with "Stress". If you think like that, I'm sorry. I'm not in anything called stress. Someone needs to open up the truth about this company. Hence I'm saying all these things here.

Advice to Management

1.Please look into the above issues.

2.Most importantly, don't think that if a manager stays in your company for more years, he is working good.
    Many of them are simply throwing their works to their inferior employee.

3.Treat employee with some due respect.(Even the junior employee has their own Self-respect)

4.Never ever repeat that you are paying high.(You are not giving us tips or donation, it is the pay that has been promised for us while recruiting us)
    Try to compare your salary with other product companies.
    You are comparing salary with service companies and saying that you are giving high for us.
    Even other products companies are giving more than here. But they have humanity too.

5.Kindly make a flow and give the work.
    Don't just give the work and change the flow in the way whatever you want later. It really kills everyone's time.

6.Don't frame rules and regulations from your point.
    Kindly consider employee too. You want the result to be big hit. But have you ever thought how the employee are treated to get that work?

7.Provide compensation(It's basic in each company) for those who work for more than the working time. They are not doing their own work. They are working for you actually.
    I don't mean the compensation in terms of money.
    I mean to consider the value of their time too.

I know whatever I say here, you will have your own pre-framed answers for all these.
    You can easily manage for all these questions.
    But I'm sure, if this continues, you will surely see a drastic decrease in number of employee soon.

Never play with the employee background. They may be poor and working for money here but they are also humans. Money can't buy everything. An employee will hold only to a certain level and he can be true to his job only. Not as slaves to their superiors.

My request to all those who wish to join in this company is that, don't look for extra 10k than other companies. It will ruin your life.

Better switch to some good company which gives you less pay than this and live your life smoother.

I swear that I have wasted my 30 minutes in writing this review. But I hope this brings some changes to the employee's life.