KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of Infovision, Inc. and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Growing company

Jul 18, 2022 - Software Engineer in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Value high performing employees. Growing fast and work on emerging technologies

Cons

Inhouse trainings for skill developments are missing

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

N/A

Apr 21, 2022 - Scrum Master
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good team spirit Room for growth

Cons

There existed Short contract Limited resources

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Outstanding Innovation With An Outstanding Culture

Mar 29, 2022 - Data Architect
    Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed but professional environment. Co-Workers are friendly and entertaining, my manager is very good The most enjoyable part of my job is that there is always an opportunity to learn something new.

Cons

None that I can think of right now

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

Mar 9, 2022 - Project Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very supportive management and lots of different opportunities to move around if you are not happy with your situation

Cons

None that I can think of right now

5. 5.0
    Former Employee

Solution Architect

Jan 31, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best company to work with

Cons

May be more growth opportunities

6. 5.0

Pleasant Onboarding experience!

Dec 13, 2021 - Head of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

The founders, CEO, & exec management have a great vision 2022-2025. I am excited to be part of the growth mindset(s). The talent management, HR, and corporate functions are very friendly, transparent and helped us with a great onboarding experience. I would recommend InfoVision, as an excellent workplace, never compromises individual career growth and development opportunities.

Cons

Nothing at this point. everything seems good.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent place to work & build your career

Dec 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Diversified Opportunities , Work Culture, Learning, Cusp of Innovation, Getting to work with cutting edge technologies

Cons

Can't see any out of my experience.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture and work-life balance

Dec 7, 2021 - Associate Vice President in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Strong "walking the walk" ethic of really treating your employees well and giving them enrichment and autonomy. - Came to work every day energized and engaged for highly complex, rewarding work with great people! - Great opportunity to level up your skills. - Genuine, honest, humble (now) and seriously talented coworkers and a truly lofty mission that always kept me motivated.

Cons

No Cons at this point in time!

9. 5.0

Outstanding Innovation With An Outstanding Culture

Dec 7, 2021 - Associate Vice-President
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working at InfoVision now for only a couple of months now, but I bring over two decades of previous experience working multiple program/product management and executive management positions for both small and Fortune 500 corporations. Culture has become an over employed "buzz word" for so many companies these days, but InfoVision delivers on a caring and professional company culture. Every employee is valued and their contribution is duly recognized. Corporate oversight is provided by humble, well thought out, engaged and transparent executive leadership that is always accessible and ready to listen. Esprit de corps: Make no mistake, everyone in the company anticipates and expects actions that result in the company growing each year, but support is unapparelled in the industry to help each employee to succeed. InfoVision is a company that is going to continue to grow thanks to its thriving work culture and the attitude of every employee. The onboarding process was both smooth and as professional as I have ever experienced. My experience with company culture, benefits, remote work flexibly, and even holiday events has been just an outstanding experience.

Cons

None that has become apparent to me and I have experienced onboarding during Covid-19 and other challenges.

10. 5.0

Excellent Company

Dec 7, 2021 - Assistant Vice President
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional and diverse teams Innovative organization Employee centric company Great culture

Cons

Business processes to be strengthen

Viewing 1 - 10 of 239 Reviews
</>Embed

Infovision, Inc. Reviews FAQs

Infovision, Inc. has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 368 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Infovision, Inc. to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Infovision, Inc. employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Infovision, Inc.. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

87% of Infovision, Inc. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Infovision, Inc. 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Infovision, Inc. to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be benefits .

Popular Careers with Infovision, Inc. Job Seekers