Cover image for Infrastructure Factor Consulting

97% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 26 of over 29 reviews

4.6
Infrastructure Factor Consulting CEO Brittany Dianat (no image)
Brittany Dianat

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl™ on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "Benefits are good and were improving before I left.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Everyone is extremely friendly and always willing to help.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Management always has an open door and is open to feedback.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Amazing working environment, friendly staff(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
      Aug 31, 2023
      Senior Plumbing Designer
      Current Employee, more than 1 year
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hybrid Schedule. Supervisors are not micromanagers as long as you do your job. Steady work.

Cons

I do not have any at present.

Jul 31, 2023
        Electrical Engineer Designer II
        Former Employee, less than 1 year
        Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone at iFactor is incredibly friendly and is like a family. The owner, Brittany, is so caring and makes you feel appreciated.

Cons

iFactor is a very fair company. There are no cons in my opinion.

2. Join the Infrastructure Factor Consulting team
        See Our Latest Jobs
          Jun 27, 2022
          Marketing
          Business Outlook

Pros

Hybrid 4-9-4 work schedule, healthy, non-toxic work environment, team is dedicated to education and helping me grow and learn more about the industry, fun team events for camaraderie, good work/life balance, open door policy, supervisors are great to work with, no micromanaging, great team overall, everyone is really nice and inclusive, fair pay, good health benefits and 401k contribution, great commute (for me haha) with paid parking, management is easy to talk to and open to feedback and changes.

Cons

PTO/sick/personal time off is lumped together and less than what I've had in the past, but they are also not huge sticklers about taking unpaid time off, so that in itself is a bit of a balance for me.

Jun 29, 2021
            Electrical Design Engineer
            Business Outlook

Pros

Starting at iFactor during the pandemic I still felt extremely welcome! Everyone is extremely friendly and always willing to help. The company quickly brought me up to speed and made me feel like a member of the family right away. I love how easy it is to talk to anyone and how they always want the best for you. The senior engineers are very knowledgeable and always find a kind way to correct your mistakes and explain what to do in the future. I also enjoy having halfway on Friday its a very nice way to start the weekend.

Cons

Compared to other companies the number of vacation/sick days is limited, sick and vacation are combined into one. Since the consulting firm is small a majority of the drafting is done by young engineers who do design as well, I think this is a good skill to learn but overtime the drafting does at times outweigh the design at times. I think the company should hire dedicated drafters to speed up this process and make the company more efficient.

1. 3.0
              Oct 3, 2022
              Mechanical and Plumbing Engineer
              Current Employee
              Business Outlook

Pros

A good place for young engineers to grow and get experience.

Cons

Not much help for senior engineers with work load or advancement opportunity.

Sep 13, 2021
                Project Manager
                Current Employee
                Business Outlook

Pros

family atmosphere, nice people, nice location

Cons

long commute, small company, busy

1. 3.0
                  Nov 3, 2021
                  Former Employee, more than 1 year
                  Business Outlook

Pros

Fun group of people. A couple good people to learn from

Cons

Little opportunity to grow. Limited exposure to new types of projects. Salaries are below the market value

Oct 11, 2016
                    Senior Electrical Engineer
                    Current Employee, more than 5 years
                    Tampa, FL
                    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work schedule. They work four 9 hour days Mon-Thur, then four hours on Friday. They also allow staggered work schedules to best fit your lifestyle, meaning you can start your nine hour shift at 6:00am - 10:00 am. They have a great 5% employee match on the 401K. There are lots of employee appreciation and social events scheduled to help team bonding.

Cons

Medical and dental benefits aren't the greatest since they aren't a large company and don't get the large group insurance benefits.

Jan 20, 2016
                      Marketing
                      Business Outlook

Pros

I love my job! It’s rare to find a company where you wake up every morning excited to go to work. I have a great relationship with my supervisors and always feel comfortable presenting new ideas. I feel like my ideas are valued and my opinion counts. My co-workers are the best! It’s so refreshing to work alongside young people with a fresh perspective. I laugh out loud multiple times per day. Cliché to say, but we really are like a little family. So here is what you guys really want to know: • Yes, they pay well and have competitive benefits. • We get half-day Friday’s EVERY FRIDAY! • We have an office-wide breakfast EVERY FRIDAY! • My work hours are SUPER flexible…I won’t make you jealous by going into greater detail. • Lunch is typically brought in once a week…we are constantly eating here! • NO MICROMANAGERS!

Cons

I’m really not a fan of our office location or our office building. I think we would be better suited in Downtown or on the Westside.

Mar 11, 2021
                        Former Employee, more than 3 years
                        Business Outlook

Pros

-Excellent technical leadership with a great depth of knowledge and experience provides an ideal environment for the aspiring engineer to develop their fundamental knowledge and skills to succeed. -As a small company, ambitious engineers have the opportunity to interface with many non-engineering aspects of the MEP industry too, such as contract writing, project management, and business development. -Great project variety allows for interesting and engaging work. -Multiple annual employee appreciation events creates a fun and collaborative work environment. -Very professional and positive staff. -Management always has an open door and is open to feedback.

Cons

-Frequent site surveys at non-regular working hours. Hours are flexible in these situations which is nice, but those who operate on a typical daily routine may find this difficult to handle. -Initial on-boarding process can be hectic.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Reviews
                      </>Embed

Infrastructure Factor Consulting Reviews FAQs

Infrastructure Factor Consulting has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 29 reviews left anonymously by employees. 97% of employees would recommend working at Infrastructure Factor Consulting to a friend and 96% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Infrastructure Factor Consulting employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Infrastructure Factor Consulting. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

97% of Infrastructure Factor Consulting employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Infrastructure Factor Consulting 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Infrastructure Factor Consulting to be career development, management, benefits and the cons to be culture, compensation.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Marketing Manager

Based on your experience, what preceded the job offer email: have you received that relatively fast, or you’ve been waiting in silence? For how long?

0 Comments

Underwriter

Had an interview today and at the end recruiter asked if I was interviewing with another company I was honest and said yes I currently have an offer already with another company. Should I have said that? Worried it may hurt my chances with the interview process going forward.

4 Comments

Co-founder

Many people are getting ghosted during the interview process these days so I started https://ghosts.fyi to track companies that regularly ghost. Let me know if you could see this being helpful during your job search!

1 Comment

Glassdoor has 29 Infrastructure Factor Consulting reviews submitted anonymously by Infrastructure Factor Consulting employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Infrastructure Factor Consulting is right for you.