Infusionsoft Reviews | Glassdoor

Infusionsoft Co-Founder & CEO Clate Mask
Clate Mask

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • There are no core values in sales at Infusionsoft (in 15 reviews)

• The company is experiencing extreme growing pains right now (in 13 reviews)

1. "Great company, great culture, great benefits!!"

I have been working at Infusionsoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love this place. Great work life balance

Cons

nothing that i can think of

"Learned a lot"

I worked at Infusionsoft full-time

Pros

I learned a lot, it was good for early career development.

Cons

Leaders' vision seems a bit unrealistic.

3. "Happy to be here"

Current Employee - Sales in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Infusionsoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They take good care of their employees and are very generous. I have never worked for a company that does more for their employees in my life.

Cons

Some negative people and some negative leaders but that is to be expected anywhere. I will say there are fewer of them here though.

Advice to Management

If people can't follow the rules or aren't grateful to be here - please get rid of them. There are plenty of people who would love to work here and would bring a positive attitude.

4. "No company is perfect, but this one's trying to get there!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Infusionsoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Since starting here about 7 months ago, I've been seriously impressed with the caliber of leadership, the passion for serving customers, and the strength of values and culture here at Infusionsoft. This company is playing at a different level. I love the challenges and the camaraderie among those working together to make them happen. I've learned a huge amount from the talented people around me, and every day is an adventure.

Cons

With this many smart people working this hard to accomplish great things, there'll be occasional missteps or misunderstandings. I haven't seen anything particularly off-putting, though. Even our problems tend to be good problems.

Advice to Management

We've adopted a truly customer-first product mindset -- let's keep that going!

5. "A company with amazing values, focused on product"

I have been working at Infusionsoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company is filled with people who care about the vision and mission of Infusionsoft. People genuinely care and treat working here as a privilege and not just a day job. Leadership is very open and real about where we are at, where we need to be, and how to get there. They are very approachable and willing to listen at any moment of time. I feel strongly cared for as an employee and empowered to grow in many areas. Our leadership team is built from very experienced product leaders who are challenging the status quo.

Cons

We have shifted focus a few different times, which I know has been dishearting for a select group. However, this is all a part of the product creation process and one that I trust the leadership we have to make the right decisions for the company and our users.

Advice to Management

More managers or people focused on helping individuals become better. Our management team is thin.

"A Gem in the growing tech landscape of Phoenix"

I have been working at Infusionsoft full-time

Pros

Highly passionate leadership and colleagues dedicated to solving the tough problems for our customers.

Cons

Some churn recently has affected team stability.

Advice to Management

Stay the course and keep the metrics on the critical.

7. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Infusionsoft full-time

Pros

- Strong company culture and value, along with a noble cause to uplift small businesses and the small business economy
    - Supportive and flexible leadership
    - Lots of lateral opportunities
    - Full cereal bar & kitchen with snacks. Lots of breakfast and free food often
    - Access to a fantastic software for life, as well as access to great business resources and digital marketing tools
    - The people! Colleagues are amazing, supportive, smart, and passionate

Cons

- Overwhelming amount of people connected to one another outside of work, which could feel a bit exclusionary to the right person
    - Some leaders have been with the company a long time and are a bit tainted in their ways and methods, preventing things from moving forward
    - Entitlement; some act entirely ungrateful for the opportunities you actually have
    - Project silos; some think they're projects are the most important and dont consider other stakeholders

Advice to Management

Be harder on employees who aren't meeting their goals or exemplifying the values. It becomes demoralizing for others who work really hard to be there. Stop allowing lateral movements when it could hurt the customer or at least do them in a more organized matter. Not every idea is a good idea.

8. "Endless growth and learning potential!!!"

Current Employee - Senior Database Administrator in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Database Administrator in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Infusionsoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A super positive environment where you are made to feel that you are valued and add value from Day 1. The people they hire are very positive and helpful. They try to attract top talent without the ego that brings. I just started about 9 weeks ago but there are some excellent learning opportunities and constant growth. I'm excited for our future and how I can contribute.

Cons

There is a lot of work and we are constantly trying to improve and automate.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in the people and talent. The efforts are appreciated.

9. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Manager of Product Design in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Manager of Product Design in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Infusionsoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people that I work with are not only talented and dedicated, they are great to work with also. There is a sense of renewed commitment to move the company and the product forward and I'm excited to be a part of that.

The company culture is a huge plus! I've worked for a lot of companies that talked about culture and values, but few ever lived it. Infusionsoft does.

There is a great deal of transparency from the executive management and also plenty of opportunity for career and personal growth.

There benefits are good and their unique PTO policy is refreshing. There's no specific number of days for sick time or vacation. Obviously there has to be some common sense when taking time away from work but it is very flexible.

Some of the cool culture things include monthly tailgate parties, great employee recognition opportunities and, of course, the cereal bar.

Cons

Any time a company has gone through significant change, there are always challenges. I think there are still some lingering effects of those changes, but I see them as opportunities to course-correct and build towards the future.

10. "Great people and atmosphere for growth"

Current Employee - Senior Product Designer in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Product Designer in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Infusionsoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's easy to make a difference here. Truly a startup, every person here can influence the direction of their department and the company as a whole. Most people are positive, hard-working, and genuine. We are making some serious progress on our products, and it's exciting to help keep the momentum going.

Cons

The competitive landscape is challenging us to improve our products and services, which isn't easy, but there's a solid effort from everybody to improve.

Advice to Management

Double down on product improvement and innovation efforts.