Ingersoll Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated February 6, 2017

3.7
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Eric Ingersoll

1. "It has been a great experience and the company has shown a company of excellence towards it's personnel & constituents."

Former Employee - National Security in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - National Security in Washington, DC

I worked at Ingersoll Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Human Resources has accommodated its personnel, other organizations and many others during the government shutdown this year and on other occasions.

Cons

There have been various times where miscommunications between HR, Recruiters and the personnel did not receive the same information which created a air of mistrust, however, the company quickly assisted in providing excellent service and regained my trust.

Advice to Management

Ensure all arrangements of new employment offers are provided to all key personnel.

Dec 16, 2016 – Director of Human Resources & Business Development

After some changes to the senior management team in late 2014, Ingersoll Consulting has placed added focus on our communications with candidates, with customers, and with current and former ... More

2. "Standard sub-contractor to large defense contracts"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Fairmont, WV
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Fairmont, WV

Pros

Salary is above average for the field / area, no micromanagement of employees, provides standard health care as well as a matching 401k plan (after 1 year of employment)

Cons

Lower than average raises, no sick leave, manual paper time keeping practice, limited opportunities, very small company with little inter-company interaction.

Dec 16, 2016 – Director of Human Resources & Business Development

Ingersoll Consulting is a premier small business IT vendor for several federal contractors, specializing in Information Assurance and related Software Development Services. Our employees don't ... More

3. "Excellent employer"

Current Employee - Information Systems Security Officer
    Current Employee - Information Systems Security Officer

I have been working at Ingersoll Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Small company, owner is directly involved and actually cares about his employees well-being.

Cons

Small company....subcontractor, no prime contracts. Limited opportunities for growth.

Advice to Management

No advice for management. They are excellent and go above and beyond to take care of their employees.

5. "IT Industry Professional"

Pros

The management team members are very personable and attentive to the needs of the work team. We have good comradery and people work together well to satisfy the needs of our federal customers and prime partners.

Cons

I don't have anything to add here.

Advice to Management

Keep adding great talent to the team so the excellent company reputation continues to expand and we can keep adding new contracts which result in broader assignment opportunities for the team members.

6. "Offers on paper don't seem to matter..."

Pros

None that I can really speak of, stay clear of this one, you all can do much better anywhere else!

Cons

From top to bottom, whatever they promise in word or paper they have a bad habit of forgetting the person.

Advice to Management

Keep your word...

Dec 16, 2016 – Director of Human Resources & Business Development

While Ingersoll Consulting cannot be sure which former employee posted this anonymous review, we know it was posted at a time when one of our federal contract customers abruptly cut funding for a ... More