Inlanta Mortgage Reviews

Updated Apr 28, 2020

4.2
Inlanta Mortgage CEO  Nicholas J. DelTorto
Nicholas J. DelTorto
  1. "Great company! Great Culture!"

Current Employee - Home Office Employee in Pewaukee, WI

I have been working at Inlanta Mortgage full-time for more than a year

Pros

Senior management listens to employees and makes changes based on feedback. The company is committed to making Inlanta a top workplace and it shows through it employee-friendly policies and laid-back, yet high producing culture.

Cons

None that I can think of. It's great!

Inlanta Mortgage2019-01-23

February 15, 2019Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for the awesome review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and will continue listening to our employees to improve and grow.

2. "Stay Away"

1.0

I worked at Inlanta Mortgage full-time

Pros

By a starbucks and they had great fast service

Cons

very toxic environment, felt very anxious about being fired everyday.

Inlanta Mortgage2020-04-28
  3. "Loan Officer"

I have been working at Inlanta Mortgage full-time

Pros

Honest and Ethical great employer.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Inlanta Mortgage2018-08-09

February 15, 2019Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We are so glad you enjoy being a part of Team Inlanta!

"Good Entry-Level Job but Don't Stay Too Long"

2.0
    Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Pewaukee, WI

I worked at Inlanta Mortgage full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are many kind people in this company, including the founder and his son, countless Loan Officers, Underwriters, and managers. The work environment and meeting vibe was relaxed. I met one of my best friends here. I was able to get the established time I needed on my resume to move on to a better job. Overall, I am appreciative of the experience I gained working at Inlanta, but in the end, the cons outweighed the pros. Thank you!

Cons

Little opportunity for advancement, especially financially. Department morale is low due to constant criticism, high expectation, little direction from management, and low pay/reward. Very stuck in tradition. Management provides little direction and leadership. Only interested in "high level" elbow rubbing, and does not want to project manage or provide support to the team. Passive aggressive, manipulative and brags a lot about who they know. Management assigns extra work outside your job description with no incentive, and labels it is "developing your skills" (which you actually have no interest in gaining because it is outside of your field), and is really just giving you more work so they don't have to do it themselves or hire another person to take on those tasks. This gives the staff less time to work on what they were actually hired to do and experts in. We are expected to perform outside our field without training because "we know more than we think". (Most of the department is entry level and no, I don't have any experience in Marketing. That's not what I went to school for). I will do what you ask, but you have to show me how. And while you're at it, compensate me for it, seeing that you are now asking me to be a Graphic Designer, Copy Writer, AND Marketing Specialist). To make things worse, if you aren't on board with it and totally psyched to be there every moment of the day (like the kind of energy you would find if you were a designer making 70k+ a year at Google, Facebook, etc. with a rec-room, on-site ping-pong, Starbucks, free samples, etc.) you will be treated like you are either lazy, or not on board with the "vision" for the department. Reminder: this is a tiny under-funded department in the mortgage industry...nothing any under-paid/under-supported designer will be that level of excited over....ever. We come in with a good attitude, do the best we can with what we have, make the impact we can make, and go home. You get what you pay for. Everyone in the department now feels as though their job is not secure (all while being over-worked and underpaid.)

Inlanta Mortgage2018-08-17

February 15, 2019Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comprehensive feedback. We are striving as a company to grow and improve every day and your input is important to us. We are happy to share that we've recently been named a Top Mortgage Employer for 2019 and we have improved our vacation policy as it has been our mission to listen more carefully to our employees. We wish you all the best and thank you again for your feedback.

"Little training"

Loan Officer in Green Bay, WI

I have been working at Inlanta Mortgage for more than a year

Pros

Very cool people and a laid back corporate culture!

Cons

There on boarding is poor. Also lead generation is far behind the times. Being that it’s a franchise business (they refuse to call it that) success is HIGHLY dependent on a good “manager”

Inlanta Mortgage2018-08-14

February 15, 2019Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for providing us with your feedback! We truly value the opinions of our employees and as we continue to improve our policies and procedures, we will keep your input in mind.

"Don't trust their employment offers"

1.0

I have been working at Inlanta Mortgage full-time

Pros

none that i can see

Cons

Bad training and unhealthy work environment Lies in interview vs actual job

Inlanta Mortgage2018-08-09

February 15, 2019Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Employee satisfaction is a top priority for Inlanta and we will be taking your review into consideration as we work to improve our company growth and development.

7. "Branch Manager"

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Wayland, MI

I have been working at Inlanta Mortgage full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Inlanta Mortgage creates an entrepreneurial environment with a corporate culture built on values, solid business practices, and integrity.

Cons

Not applicable at this time.

Inlanta Mortgage2018-06-15

June 21, 2018Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for the great review! We are so grateful to have you on our team and sincerely appreciate your feedback!

8. "Branch Manager"

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Green Bay, WI

I have been working at Inlanta Mortgage full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have the freedom to manage and operate my branch as I want too, with the guidance from a solid management team.

Cons

nothing, nada, none, zippo, zero, zilch even

Inlanta Mortgage2018-06-14

June 21, 2018Talent Acquisition Specialist

We love to hear this! Thank you for providing us with your genuine insight. We love having you on our team. #TeamInlanta

9. "Love Team Inlanta!"

I have been working at Inlanta Mortgage full-time

Pros

Great culture, strong values, positive work environment, room to grow, good upper management, annual bonus, open-door policy

Cons

Vacation policy is a little outdated. Could definitely use a more modern upgrade

Inlanta Mortgage2018-06-13

June 21, 2018Talent Acquisition Specialist

We love having you on Team Inlanta! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review.

10. "company"

4.0

I worked at Inlanta Mortgage

Pros

top notch leaders, training, tools

Cons

no leads; all cold calling

Inlanta Mortgage2018-06-13

June 21, 2018Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you so much for your review! As a valued member of our team, we want you to know that your feedback is very important to us.

Found 30 reviews