Inlanta Mortgage Reviews

Inlanta Mortgage CEO  Nicholas J. DelTorto
Nicholas J. DelTorto
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Analytical and Critical Mortgage Underwriter with a wealth of experience.

Dec 31, 2020 - Mortgage Underwriter in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

They trained you well so you are ready to succeed.

Cons

None so far, everything has been moving well.

2. 5.0

Awesome Company!

Jul 28, 2020 - Graphic Designer in Pewaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sr. Management communicates really well and I always feel like I know what is going on in the company and how we are doing. Great people to work with, truly genuine people that love what they do! Work as a designer is everything I have been looking for in a career. I feel trusted and excited each time I get a new project. Benefits are great compared other places for sure. Work/Life Balance is huge in this company I feel. Everyone understands that you'll get your work done and family/health comes first.

Cons

I don't believe there are any cons when it comes to Inlanta

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Cares about its employees and customers

Jul 16, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Pewaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open and transparent communication from senior management, especially during the current pandemic when volume grew to record levels while being forced to become an entirely virtual company. It was done quickly and we were given the resources we needed to make the transition. As well as checked in on regularly by our managers and senior management to ensure we're all doing OK.

Cons

No cons I can think of at this time.

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good Company

Sep 29, 2020 - Mortgage Loan Coordinator in Pewaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly people, good management skills

Cons

I have no cons for them

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Stay Away

Apr 28, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

By a starbucks and they had great fast service

Cons

very toxic environment, felt very anxious about being fired everyday.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company! Great Culture!

Jan 23, 2019 - Home Office Employee in Pewaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Senior management listens to employees and makes changes based on feedback. The company is committed to making Inlanta a top workplace and it shows through it employee-friendly policies and laid-back, yet high producing culture.

Cons

None that I can think of. It's great!

Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for the awesome review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and will continue listening to our employees to improve and grow.

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good Entry-Level Job but Don't Stay Too Long

Aug 17, 2018 - Graphic Designer in Pewaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are many kind people in this company, including the founder and his son, countless Loan Officers, Underwriters, and managers. The work environment and meeting vibe was relaxed. I met one of my best friends here. I was able to get the established time I needed on my resume to move on to a better job. Overall, I am appreciative of the experience I gained working at Inlanta, but in the end, the cons outweighed the pros. Thank you!

Cons

Little opportunity for advancement, especially financially. Department morale is low due to constant criticism, high expectation, little direction from management, and low pay/reward. Very stuck in tradition. Management provides little direction and leadership. Only interested in "high level" elbow rubbing, and does not want to project manage or provide support to the team. Passive aggressive, manipulative and brags a lot about who they know. Management assigns extra work outside your job description with no incentive, and labels it is "developing your skills" (which you actually have no interest in gaining because it is outside of your field), and is really just giving you more work so they don't have to do it themselves or hire another person to take on those tasks. This gives the staff less time to work on what they were actually hired to do and experts in. We are expected to perform outside our field without training because "we know more than we think". (Most of the department is entry level and no, I don't have any experience in Marketing. That's not what I went to school for). I will do what you ask, but you have to show me how. And while you're at it, compensate me for it, seeing that you are now asking me to be a Graphic Designer, Copy Writer, AND Marketing Specialist). To make things worse, if you aren't on board with it and totally psyched to be there every moment of the day (like the kind of energy you would find if you were a designer making 70k+ a year at Google, Facebook, etc. with a rec-room, on-site ping-pong, Starbucks, free samples, etc.) you will be treated like you are either lazy, or not on board with the "vision" for the department. Reminder: this is a tiny under-funded department in the mortgage industry...nothing any under-paid/under-supported designer will be that level of excited over....ever. We come in with a good attitude, do the best we can with what we have, make the impact we can make, and go home. You get what you pay for. Everyone in the department now feels as though their job is not secure (all while being over-worked and underpaid.)

5 people found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comprehensive feedback. We are striving as a company to grow and improve every day and your input is important to us. We are happy to share that we've recently been named a Top Mortgage Employer for 2019 and we have improved our vacation policy as it has been our mission to listen more carefully to our employees. We wish you all the best and thank you again for your feedback.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Solid company with a lot to offer!

Oct 3, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for Inlanta Mortgage for over ten years and this company has displayed a strong and consistent growth pattern over those years. During periods of economic downturn, Inlanta Mortgage has remained stable, weathered storms and has come through stronger than ever. For me, a flexible work schedule has been extremely important and my managers have been more than accommodating with this when the workload has allowed. Employees are encouraged to apply for open positions within the company to challenge themselves and grow within their career field.

Cons

The cost of medical insurance is on the high side, but I believe it to be average for a company this size. During times of high volume (ie month end and summer months) extra work hours may be required and vacation days may be somewhat limited, but this is the nature of this industry and does not negatively reflect on this company.

9. 5.0

Family & Personable

May 17, 2017 - Origination and Marketing in Greenfield, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best way that I can describe the culture at Inlanta is 'family'. People here generally care. They care about the health of the company as much as they do their coworkers. Our culture is also very personable. Some companies know their corporate officers only by their picture on a wall or the JPG in the monthly eNewsletter. Not at Inlanta; our corporate management team is composed of real people whom really get to know us. In regard to keeping up with technology and an ever changing market, Inlanta does an incredible job. 'That's the way we've always done things' is not something that you will hear with this company. The last piece that I should mention is morality and responsibility. Inlanta stays well in front of compliance changes. Over and beyond laws, we are just a morally run company.

Cons

I'll let you know when I find some

Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for being part of our Inlanta family! We value and appreciate your feedback and the hard work you do each and every day!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Branch Manager

May 18, 2017 - Branch Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Inlanta Mortgage provided its employees with a platform for growth, advancement, and the ability to make as much money as you want. This is correlated with a dedication to ethics, honesty, integrity and an open door policy. The employee culture is one that a close family would represent. Everyone is a team player and truly cares about each other. The operations side and sales side are on the same page when it comes to the goals and vision of the company.

Cons

Not applicable at this time. With the continue large growth I hope we never forget where we came from or how we got to this point.

1 person found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Specialist

#TeamInlanta! Thank you for your review and your sincere recommendations. Your feedback is essential to our growth and success.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Reviews