Cover image for Inmar

70 Comments

Tech

469.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Inmar~322106
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people and a very unique industry.(in 44 reviews)
  • "Autonomy and they provide good benefits(in 39 reviews)
  • "Pay was good(in 30 reviews)
  • "The culture is great for someone starting out in their career.(in 14 reviews)
  • "Great coworkers and team collaboration.(in 13 reviews)
Cons
  • "As you will see the common theme, management is horrible, training is nonexistent, pay is terribly low, you've got the big boys club that pal around and soak up much of the salaries, not earning it just raping the company.(in 23 reviews)
  • "Employees feel under trained and under supported and nitpicked to death.Almost like managers are bored and have nothing to do but think of roadblocks to our job and assign an arbitrary value to it.Disregarding reality..Some employees feel like Managers need to be impartial as well and not reserve opportunities for personal friends.(in 14 reviews)
  • "Upper Management is clueless about what goes on day(in 12 reviews)
  • "Where is management.Oh that's right in meetings.Meetings not helping their underlings better service clients.Meetings on how better training could be provided.Nope.(in 10 reviews)
  • "Great Teams is also not very great.(in 10 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Inmar and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Nov 22, 2022 - Director of Sales in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

No complaints- been here 14 years and we always make money and innovate

Cons

Sometimes I feel we get to focused on the financials versus the customer

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Careless New CEO

Dec 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great insurance and benefits from providers

Cons

The company was told, we would work from home permanently. Spencer be came the CEO and changed that. With little notice, no surveys like in the past. He’s very arrogant! Probably one of the worst CEO’s I have come across. He cares nothing about people having small children. He cares nothing about his employees at all. The main goal is “togetherness”. So many GOOD employees are leaving because of him!!

3. Join the Inmar team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Former Employee

Nice people

Nov 21, 2022 - Scanner Operator in Grand Prairie, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Individual work, A very diverse nice place to work at

Cons

Management would pick on you and it was over

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Benefits

Nov 11, 2022 - VP HR in Winston-Salem, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Inmar offers a full benefit package that provides options and is affordable. The Paid Time Off policy is very generous and includes 11 paid holidays!!

Cons

There are no downsides to working at Inmar.

6. 4.0

Good Company, Bad Compensation

Oct 20, 2022 - Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment Interesting, challenging work "Unlimited" PTO effective 2022 Summer hours during summer months depending on manager

Cons

Base salary is not competitive Benefits are average Not much emphasis on team development Interview process was somewhat strenuous for a position that offering a salary well below industry Unclear bonus plan

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 2.0
    Former Employee

Trash

Dec 1, 2022 - Scanner
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay I guess is ok for a warehouse job

Cons

We got fired randomly on a Saturday and our manger was making jokes before we were let go

8. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Inmar is failing its employees

Sep 15, 2022 - Sales Representative in Winston-Salem, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pros are the people you work with, for the most part they are pleasant and easy to get along with.

Cons

Inmar is forcing employees within a 35 mile radius to go back into the office starting Jan 2022, for managers it is Oct 2021. Residing CEO told everyone that this is happening despite how everyone feels. Lots of people are leaving, and a lot are taking early retirement. Pay is very low and the health benefits are bad. If you need a good dental or vision plan don't work here! They do not come close to matching the inflation rate when increasing pay, so every year one gets poorer if they stay with the company.

13 people found this review helpful

Inmar Response

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We have recently transitioned to a hybrid model for our corporate leaders at HQ which consists of three days in the office and two remote. The remainder of corporate associates will transition to a hybrid model in early 2023, which will vary based on the specific needs of associate’s roles. We feel this is the right model for our business at this time because of the value hybrid brings such as opportunities for collaboration and togetherness. Additionally, Inmar is committed to helping our associates always be at their best. We listen to feedback from our associates and conduct annual market analysis to make certain we’re providing the best benefits for our associates and their families.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

New CEO

Nov 7, 2022 - Client Services
    Business Outlook

Pros

The new CEO, Spencer Baird, is bringing focus and renewed energy to the organization!

Cons

Benefits are improving every year, but are kind of expensive

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Pretty good

Oct 26, 2022 - Software Engineer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

We work and keep a pretty good work/life balance.

Cons

Not a lot of investment in employee development

Inmar Response

Fostering an environment that creates work-life balance for our associates is extremely important to us. The health and well-being of our associates is always top of mind. We will continue to look for ways to enhance our wellness benefits and provide resources and support to keep our associates happy and healthy. We encourage you to reach out to your business partner and/or manager to discuss your areas of interest and possible development opportunities. As a learning culture, we support continuous learning and improvement for our team members.

11. 5.0

Good if u work hard

Oct 23, 2022 - Warehouse/Forklift Operator in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to work everyday

Cons

Not very many good place

Inmar Response

We are so glad that you enjoy being part of Inmar. We appreciate you and we thank you. We have 5,000+ of the best teammates who work hard to fulfill our organization’s mission. We couldn’t do it without you!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 426 Reviews
</>Embed

Inmar Reviews FAQs

Inmar has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 458 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Inmar to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Inmar employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Inmar. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

74% of Inmar employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Inmar 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Inmar to be career development, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Inmar Job Seekers