Cover image for Inmar

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Inmar Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated Sep 10, 2021

77 Comments

Tech

561.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Inmar~322106
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Inmar? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Inmar employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Autonomy and they provide good benefits(in 41 reviews)
  • "Great people and a very unique industry.(in 40 reviews)
  • "Pay was good(in 30 reviews)
  • "Great coworkers and team collaboration.(in 14 reviews)
  • "The culture is great for someone starting out in their career.(in 14 reviews)
Cons
  • "No backbone exists anymore.No management accountability.(in 21 reviews)
  • "Employees feel under trained and under supported and nitpicked to death.Almost like managers are bored and have nothing to do but think of roadblocks to our job and assign an arbitrary value to it.Disregarding reality..Some employees feel like Managers need to be impartial as well and not reserve opportunities for personal friends.(in 13 reviews)
  • "Upper Management is clueless about what goes on day(in 12 reviews)
  • "Where is management.Oh that's right in meetings.Meetings not helping their underlings better service clients.Meetings on how better training could be provided.Nope.(in 11 reviews)
  • "Leadership is always talking about communication but things rarely change, very concerned about presence in W(in 10 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Inmar and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 1.0
    Formerly Self-employed

Working at Inmar

Sep 26, 2022 - Compliance Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

No pros would not recommend working for this company:

Cons

Hostile work environment with little to no room to grow.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to learn and work

Feb 2, 2021 - DevOps Engineer II in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment Good opportunity for learning new technologies Adaptation of new technologies into the products Irrespective of the Covid19 pandemic, work from home is positively encouraged Cloud training and certification compensation

Cons

There are none right now

Inmar Response

Inmar's Response

You like to learn so you are in the right place! Thank you for bringing your talent and positive energy every day. We are glad you're here!

3. Join the Inmar team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee

Awesome

Jan 19, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work culture ethos environment friendly

Cons

Money is not up to mark

5. 4.0
    Former Employee

Good place to work

Oct 12, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people at Inmar and the policies make for a good work environment.

Cons

At the time I was there, upward mobility was limited.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Remaketing Sales

May 2, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good PTO Package, Casual Dress Code.

Cons

Terrible Work Environment almost to the point of it being a hostile work environment. I worked there for two years and was set up to fail on several projects. I was constantly thrown under the bus and was left off important emails and documents almost to the point where it felt intentional. I was berated by my manager publicly in the office. The directors play EXTREME FAVORITISM. I would be called into my managers office and blind sided with an issue and have no chance to defend myself. True story, on a Friday before I was supposed to go on PTO, my boss sold some product and had me go into the warehouse in June and count pallets. When I came back to my desk he was in his office watching golf on his computer. Most managers will take all the credit for your work and use your reports against you. I would drive to and from work in silence. I had reach a point of feeling so degraded and unwanted it change my whole demeanor and personality my personal life and relationships began to suffered. I finally jumped ship and got on with another company. The sad part besides management, I enjoyed what I did there.

9 people found this review helpful
  7. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Former IT employee

Sep 30, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and paid time off. Can be a stable work environment depending on what area/business unit you work in. Got along well with coworkers.

Cons

Company tends to oversell what they can offer which often overworks the teams that have to deliver on these promises. Lack of opportunity for advancement.

7 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good company

Feb 28, 2022 - Ar Representative in Winston-Salem, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice environment to work for

Cons

Low pay to start out

9. 3.0
    Current Employee

Job

Nov 7, 2022 - Team Lead in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very easy work environment in overall

Cons

Very Low pay in comparison to other companies

10. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Ok place to work with

Sep 10, 2021 - Client Analyst in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits Good work environment Pay is ok.

Cons

Training is not very good. The overall culture is work until you drop.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Jan 14, 2020 - Financial Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great PTO Progressive Work Environment Laid back work attire

Cons

Pay is less than average compared to other companies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Reviews
</>Embed

Popular Careers with Inmar Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Inmar? Share Your Experiences

Inmar logo

Inmar Careers

Cover image for Inmar

Do work and play really need to be separate? We don't think so. Whether at our LEED platinum-certified headquarters or our locations...More

• Leadership
  • History
  • Benefits
  • Headquarters

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

1068 days ago

What better on a chilly day than not having to venture out for lunch...collard greens, mac and cheese, warm apples, (and salads, too). Oh my...
Shared image

1693 days ago

NC Tech Talk Live at Inmar headquarters: Retaining Top Talent in an Ultra-Competitive Job Market. Greg Kerr, Chief Technology and Product Officer, Inmar, and other tech leaders engaged in a timely, interactive panel discussion about challenges faced in IT talent retention and actionable steps to help minimize your IT organization’s attrition rate. @nctechtour
Shared image

Inmar Photos

+ Add Photo
Inmar photo of: The atrium of our LEED platinum-certified facility provides magnificent natural light and a central gathering place.
Inmar photo of: Learning and fun - every day!
Inmar photo of: Empowering Girls Day
Inmar photo of: Going red for American Heart Association
Inmar photo of: Teamwork at its best Inmar and newly acquired Collective Bias set Guinness World Record!
Inmar photo of: Inmar's headquarters located in the nation's fastest-growing research park
Inmar photo of: Inmar associates have access to all that downtown offers, including the opportunity for walking meetings.

Expert Career Advice

Reynolds American

2.3

1,447 Reviews
Compare

Glassdoor has 470 Inmar reviews submitted anonymously by Inmar employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Inmar is right for you.