Inner Circle Marketing Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Sad they Moved"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Inner Circle Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I really liked working along with Matt and his team. I really learned a lot from them, he actually helped me get a promotion at my current position. I have worked at other positions before and trying to talk to the person who actually owns/runs the company was really hard to do. At Inner Circle I really felt like they cared. Only place I've ever worked that asked me about my goals, not only asked about them went out of their way to help me achieve them.

Cons

Its simple work but not easy.

Advice to Management

Keep it up you guys are doing great!

2. "Great place"

Pros

Give you a chance to work yourself up through the
    company.

Cons

Have none, great place to work.

3. "Great!"

Current Employee - Trainee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Trainee in New York, NY

I have been working at Inner Circle Marketing part-time

Pros

Great management, great work environment, great opportunity to grow within the company

Cons

Lack of details regarding some of the work being done at first

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! I see myself working here for quite a while

4. "Great Team Great Coaching"

Pros

Matt and his team are great to work with. They spend time hands on to ensure your success with the business. Matt is a great guy and is the perfect example of a leader.

Cons

I have nothing but positive things to say about this business.

Advice to Management

Don't stop doing what your doing.

5. "Entry level"

Pros

Attention to detail, a strong sense of community with opportunity to grow.

Cons

None I had to leave due to family health issues

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

"great experience"

Former Employee - Sales in Palm Desert, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in Palm Desert, CA

I worked at Inner Circle Marketing part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

i worked in the palm dessert area great experience learned alot from Alex great training staff and good experience learned how to speak better and worked on my communication skills.I was fortunate to have a positive team around me.Everyone has open arms and are willing to teach you everything to succeed.

Cons

I go to school so was hard for me to balance it out.He worked with my schedule just was hard for me

Advice to Management

Thank you Alex for this great experience and working with my schedule

"Amazing Company Culture"

Current Employee - Account Representative in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Inner Circle Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Inner Circle Marketing's Company Culture is AMAZING!! Everyone is friendly, motivated and Inspired! Inner Circle Marketing is a FRESH of breathe air! Its hard to find a work atmospheres where people are just EXCITED to be at work!

The Pay is Great - HOURLY with tons of opportunities to make BONUSES each week!

Inner Circle Marketing has tons of contests running in the office to keep everyone on their toes! Which is great because I love a great competition and i love making more money!

The bottom line is that Inner Circle Marketing has tons of potential to allow you to grow with their business at your own pace - if your looking to jump start your career than they will let you do that! Inner Circle Marketing allows you to set your own pace and if your goal is to be more than just at the entry level position let them know and they will help you hit your GOALS and bring you to the level that you want to be at!

Super Excited to GROW with THIS COMPANY!!!

Cons

There are no real cons! Some people might think that the schedule is a little rough at first but its not if you are looking for a 30 - 40 hour work week! Because that is what you will get! Its Great pay and great hours and Inner Circle Marketing is willing to work around your schedule if need be! Many Shifts Available!

Advice to Management

Manager Matt is an amazing manager, he is always willing to help you grow and help make you meet your goals and really help you growth with the company. He is always their to answer and help out with all the necessary questions that you need! Hes willing to take an input that you might have and help change things if its not working out for you!

Overall he is just an AMAZING manager, that allows you to reach your GOALS that you set out for yourself!

"Generated leads for complimentary kitchen and bathroom refacing"

Pros

Office culture, personal growth, interpersonal skills, room to grow, uncapped commission

Cons

No benefits, long hour, work six sometimes seven days a week, horrible salary

"Working for Inner Circle Marketing is working towards your goals!"

Pros

I loved my time with the company and really appreciated the team aspects and the support from CEO Matt Lung and management when it came to meeting my goals both personal and professional. They definitely gave me all the tools I needed to be successful in this business, as well as giving me plenty of support and encouragement along the way! It's always nice to find a job you enjoy WHILE making lots of money!

Cons

No cons that I can think of. You are in control of your own success and no one can put a cieling on your potential!

"Push me past the limit!"

Pros

If you want to grow personally and professionally, this company will teach you how to do just that. The environment is always positive and you are constantly driven to push yourself past your boundaries every single day. The managers and Matt are like personal trainers but for business TIMES TEN. The biggest thing I am grateful for is how a lot of the core values that the company teaches can be applied to improve your personal life as well.

Cons

It is time consuming. If you are NOT willing to put in the time and the effort, and would like to coast, then this is not for you. The opportunity that this company offers is earned, never given.

Advice to Management

I do not have anything to recommend to the managers at this time.