Innovations International (RI) Reviews | Glassdoor

Innovations International (RI) Reviews

3.8
Frank Fellone

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Amazing Environment, Great Management"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Providence, RI
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Providence, RI

I have been working at Innovations International (RI) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Innovations International is probably the best environment I've ever worked in. It's extremely positive and it's the only job I've had where I am excited to go to work. I'm learning things that I never learned in college, and it actually forces me grow and undertake new tasks. I am a summer intern and really hope I do well enough to earn a leadership role here when I graduate.

Cons

The only thing is that I cannot apply for a leadership role as an intern but other than that, working here was probably the most beneficial experience I've ever had in the workforce.

Advice to Management

Give interns an opportunity to gain SOME leadership experience. (I completely understand why you don't, but that's all I could think of) :)

2. "changes"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Innovations International (RI) (More than a year)

Pros

great mission, great people, good place to work

Cons

going through money troubles, laying off people

3. "A great team environment that provides all the necessary support for success and professional development."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Pros

The training within the company is the best I have ever received. The management team is approachable, personable, and provides hands-on interactive training to each employee. The atmosphere is fun and comfortable which I have found is very conducive to learning and advancing. Everyone works together and the constant coaching creates momentum for continual professional and personal growth. The training is done using a system, so really anyone with a student mentality who is willing to learn and put in the effort can be successful. In the past I've worked for companies where the lack of training or lack of effective training, is so evident and most often results in unhappy employees and in turn, unhappy customers and clientele. Innovations International takes all the necessary measures to ensure their employees are well prepared for any given task, and seeing management work just as hard as their employees is very refreshing.

Cons

The hours are not traditional which was something that took a bit of adjusting.