Innovative Staff Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.4
Wayne Meinhart

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Productive work place with a positive atmosphere"

Current Employee - Back Office Career Agent in Mattoon, IL
    Current Employee - Back Office Career Agent in Mattoon, IL

I have been working at Innovative Staff Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been with Innovative Staff Solutions for a while now and I could not be happier with my job. The atmosphere is so positive and everyone always has a genuine smile on their face. They care so much for their employees and they show it every single day!

Cons

I have not come across any cons at this point.

2. "Fabulous company who values each and every employee."

Current Employee - Career Agent in Effingham, IL
    Current Employee - Career Agent in Effingham, IL

I have been working at Innovative Staff Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company highly surpasses any expectations that I may have had in the beginning. Right off the bat they have you attend a week long training session led by an amazing woman who keeps it light and energetic. She takes it at everyone's pace and doesn't mind pushing things back to make sure everyone's questions were answered. Each and every department was brought in to explain the process and inner-workings so that we could build a general understanding so that in the end, everything clicked a little easier for us. That training session really made me feel prepared and confident to start the job I was hired for. Once I was in the "Field" if you will, I had an amazing team at my disposal who were all willing to jump in and help at a moments notice. There is never a time where I feel bad for asking a question. Having such a supportive team behind me has made me feel encouraged and excited to branch out on my own and even more ready to learn what comes next. Every single tier of this company is welcoming, personal, supportive, and most importantly - they are generally interested in how I am doing and what they can do to help me pave the way for my career here with Innovative Staff Solutions.

Cons

None that I have thought of at this time!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing because it is FANTASTIC. The way you all are constantly trying to better the company and inner workings of each department is encouraging and really makes me excited to be a part of the future of such a great company!

3. "Working at ISS"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Mattoon, IL
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Mattoon, IL

I have been working at Innovative Staff Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best learning experience with good environment and friendly people. Absolutely worth working there.

Cons

Some timely decisions are not made that could lead to some loss in future.

4. "Career Agent"

Current Employee - Career Agent in Nashville, IL
    Current Employee - Career Agent in Nashville, IL

I have been working at Innovative Staff Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Timely, proficient, and always prompt.

Cons

Nothing really to add to cons.

5. "Excellent Company"

Current Employee - On-site Career Agent in Nashville, IL
    Current Employee - On-site Career Agent in Nashville, IL

I have been working at Innovative Staff Solutions full-time

Pros

Friendly, compassionate, & always welcoming. Good atmosphere. Good coworkers. Good supervisors.

Cons

Really nothing other then you don't get to see everyone else in the company except once a year we all come together

Advice to Management

None

"A Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Pros

Since the beginning of my time with ISS, I have always felt like more than just an employee and more than just another face. Everyone in the company genuinely cares about one another and strives to do their best every day to make the company successful. There is never a boring day working here and there's always something new to learn. My favorite part of working here is definitely the fast pace work. There's always something to be done and that makes the time fly by each day. Overall ISS is full of great people and I couldn't imagine myself working anywhere else.

Cons

I can't think of any.

7. "Wonderful Employer"

Current Employee - Career Agent in Evansville, IN
    Current Employee - Career Agent in Evansville, IN

Pros

I truly love this company! I have been working as a recruiter for some time now. I was welcomed with opened arms. I felt as though everyone was very excited to have me. My favorite part about working for this company is that the company truly has everyone's best interest at heart, whether you are an internal employee, temporary staff or the clients. ISS strives to provide excellence to everyone who walks through the door. The culture here is family oriented. I feel like I can reach out to anyone within the company if I have any questions. They try to make work fun and enjoyable by having pot lucks, team building exercises, monthly wellness challenges or my personal favorite, daily Holiday challenges at Christmas time. Innovative Staff Solutions is a wonderful place to work for. I am excited to see what my future holds within this company!

Cons

Occasionally we work on a Saturday, but only for maybe 3-4 hours

8. "Great place to work."

I have been working at Innovative Staff Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Community involvement, Amazing Coworkers and passion for the client are just a few reasons I enjoy working for ISS. I have met a lot of wonderful people and have learned a great deal about different cultures. I continue to grow with all the challenges that arise on a daily basis and the training I receive from corporate. ISS strives to be the best and takes excellent care of their clients.

Cons

Compensation and benefits are not enough for the hard work and dedication employees put in on a daily basis.

9. "ISS Review"

I have been working at Innovative Staff Solutions full-time

Pros

Very close to home, always learning something new, challenging atmosphere, great co-workers, and fast-paced environment

Cons

Training and orientation did not meet my needs, did not feel welcomed, not a good work/life balance job, and pay is just average

10. "Great Place to Be a Part Of"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Mattoon, IL
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Mattoon, IL

I have been working at Innovative Staff Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is never a dull moment in this industry. ISS is full of dedicated and passionate individuals striving to deliver outstanding customer service. The Leadership team fully invests in its staff and rewards them for a job well done. The company is willing to invest in its people and processes to ensure growth, satisfaction and innovation. The company places a premium on giving back to the community in way that they can.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your people and culture.

Innovative Staff Solutions Response

Dec 27, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write this! We absolutely love our team and their huge heart for giving back. We certainly couldn't be making this big of an impact without people like you on our... More