Innovative Staffing Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Joseph Khon

1. "Manufacturing Employee"

Former Employee - Light Industrial Worker in Decatur, IL
    Former Employee - Light Industrial Worker in Decatur, IL

I worked at Innovative Staffing Solutions (More than a year)

Pros

They are friendly and knowledgeable in answering any questions you may have regarding assignments. They are normally prompt to send you to an assignment once you apply with them.

Cons

Most of the assignments are temp. instead of temp-to-hire.

Advice to Management

Keep employees up to date and informed on policies.

2. "WORKING FOR ISS"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, IL

Pros

Working with Innovative Staffing Solutions CAN get you into a good paying position with Nascote.

Cons

Innovative Staffing Solutions put you into a contract of sorts If you are fired they demand that you contact them weekly for job search. Even though they ONLY hire for Nascote. They don't want to place you in another position in the factory (in any of the other thousands of positions) but will fight you trying to draw unemployment from them. They fire their own workforce faster than the people who are trying to go "company" with Nascote.

Advice to Management

Train your staff to be more helpful to those seeking placement with the Nascote company, Most ISS staff are clueless. They too usy finding their "clicks" of people they like and don't like.

3. "Innovative - Stadium People"

Current Employee - Event Security in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Event Security in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Innovative Staffing Solutions part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am a true extrovert, I love people!! I am pursuing a graduate degree in this field. I really enjoy being able to see different events, different layouts. Between the other company I work for there are about 10-15 venues for me to choose from. They recently secured a position with the Choctaw Grand Theater in Durant, OK.

Cons

Since we are all part time and might see each other once every two months (during non-peak) times, there seems to be a real disconnect between employees and their duties. They don't seem to be very involved or helpful.

Advice to Management

Don't hire just anyone.

5. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Sitter in Jackson, MS
    Former Employee - Sitter in Jackson, MS

I worked at Innovative Staffing Solutions part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The hours are very Flexible.

Cons

Having to wait on your release

Advice to Management

N/a

6. "Caring Company"

Pros

I appreciate the small business, family feel. They owners really go out of their way to try to help their employees when they need it. Often willing to make exceptions and bend rules to help someone out.

Cons

There are sometimes technical difficulties with the phone lines that make it hard to get in touch with the right person.

7. "Customer Assistant"

Former Employee - Tech Lead/Supervisor
    Former Employee - Tech Lead/Supervisor

I worked at Innovative Staffing Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

During my time at AT&T some of the pros were the friendly work environment and helpful managers. If I needed assistance then they were there to guide me in the right direction.

Cons

There is not enough emphasis put on having a good work/life balance. Being a parent with small children there were times where I may have an emergency and need to leave to deal with said emergency. It doesn't even have to be the whole day off. Just a couple of hours at most.

Advice to Management

Understand that your employees are people with a family. I'm sure there are times where work/life balance comes into play in your life. Afford your employees the same opportunities.