Innovyze Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.5
Paul F. Boulos

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Growing company, great staff"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I have been working at Innovyze full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Staff is all very nice, management team is always available and takes time to listen, feel like you have a voice.

Cons

Not exactly a negative but they are growing so figuring out the best practices but they seem to be doing well

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. It's nice to feel valued and appreciated and all the management treats employees very well.

"Great Company"

I have been working at Innovyze full-time

Pros

Innovyze is a great company to work for. It's on the cutting edge of technology, the people are bright, and hard work feels rewarded.

Cons

It's had some growing pains but I think it's moving the right direction.

"Great vision. Great leaders!"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Monrovia, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Monrovia, CA

I have been working at Innovyze full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Overall from top leadership down everyone has the same plan to do well and continue to expand the business. I'm constantly being challenged in my role, growing personally and professionally every day here!
    Incredibly leadership and smart peers.
    Lots of opportunities to learn and grow your career.

Cons

Work from home or flexible hour won't be an option here

"A company that take cares of its employee first."

Current Employee - Product Support Engineer in Monrovia, CA
    Current Employee - Product Support Engineer in Monrovia, CA

I have been working at Innovyze full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Innovyze has a very friendly environment to work in. Innovyze culture believe in positive reinforcement, hard work does not go unnoticed and it is well rewarded. There are also a lot of opportunities to grow and shine.

Innovyze put their employee first. I was in need of extra time off due to a family emergency, Paul and other managements were very understanding and worked gracefully with my needs.

Our CEO Paul Boulos has deep knowledge of the industry. He understands what the industry needs. Combining his great vision for Innovyze and his knowledge, Innovyze has a bright future.

Cons

Once in a while may require working at odd hours due to the nature of global clientele base.

"Awesome! Very positive"

Current Employee - IT Manager in Monrovia, CA
    Current Employee - IT Manager in Monrovia, CA

I have been working at Innovyze full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Innovyze is definitely one of the most satisfying jobs I ever had (4 jobs in the past). It provided me with lots of challenges and rewards unlike any other company. It's rewarding to be in an environment where you have the opportunity to really focus on the work you enjoy.

There is a lot of room for growth and lots of opportunities. The culture and values of the company made me more socially aware and feel a sense of accomplishment.

In the staff ranks, people are highly talented, smart, and down-to-earth individuals. I learn a lot from my colleagues from the support, development, and IT teams and I appreciate the collaborative work we do.

In the upper management ranks, CEO Dr. Paul Boulos is an awesome leader who is ethical, cares about the employees, and makes smart decisions. I also appreciate all the vice presidents for their leaderships, support and encouragement to all the people that work at Innovyze.

- Very nice work environment at the Monrovia office
    - New employees have good opportunities for high pay raises
    - Highly ethical company, I have never felt pressure to do something I am not comfortable with
    - There are plenty of opportunities to manage products and projects on a very large scale
    - There are also great opportunities to learn how the entire business works including software development cycles

Cons

Medical insurance coverage could be better
    Worldwide support is difficult due to work hour differences, scheduling, and/or communication skills.

Advice to Management

I have no complaints. Thanks for giving us as always full support, a great work environment and great leadership.

"Love it"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Monrovia, CA

I have been working at Innovyze (More than 10 years)

Pros

I joined Innovyze as a software engineer when she was still little with a very small team. Now we have offices and customers all over the world. The growth of the company is incredible. Our leaders are very visionary and always find good niches in this competitive market. Most our new products have big impacts to the industry every time they are released. We work hard here but we also work smartly.

Innovyze is a great place to work. They invest in people and help them to grow, a great place for those technically strong people. They maintain a very friendly working environment. Great development team! I just enjoy working here.

Cons

Not much. Everything is OK.

Advice to Management

Keep the successful formula going!

"Great Company and Huge Career Growth"

Current Employee - Supervising Civil Engineer in Broomfield, CO
    Current Employee - Supervising Civil Engineer in Broomfield, CO

I have been working at Innovyze full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Innovyze is a great company as it delivers the world's most complete wet infrastructure modeling solutions due to the great leadership, the highly productive development team, the well-equipped sales team, and the responsive and caring customer support team.

Innovyze provides many opportunities to reinvent ourselves and to explore our unexpected potential. In order to take on the unprecedented challenges for our clients, we work independently and closely to find or create the cost-effective solutions that save time and efforts for utilities, government agencies, and consulting organizations, and in the same time fully grow ourselves in a way that is aligned with the company vision and strategy.

Cons

To maintain the growth, the company and its staff have to reject the status quo, and make adjustments dynamically.

Advice to Management

Be sensitive to what our clients need and create those products that make our clients success

"A strong CEO + A great community + An aspiring set of core values"

Current Employee - Vice President in Monrovia, CA
    Current Employee - Vice President in Monrovia, CA

I have been working at Innovyze full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Innovyze is a company with a soul. Its core values have been propelling its incredible successes and growth captured by a set of consistent and amazing track records. The president and CEO of the company, Dr. Paul Boulos, is a renowned world-class leader well recognized in the water, wasterwater industrial and academic world.

With a strong passion to work together closely with those who entrust their professional needs to them, Innovyze seeks to deliver the most innovative solutions with the most advanced technologies to sustain the success of their clients and customers, and helps make the world a better place. Innovyze is also a company recognizing the most important asset is its staff. Employees of the company are united after the common core values and are given the best possible mentorship and various different opportunities to grow. At Innovyze, failures and mistakes, though happen rarely, are regarded positively as opportunities and gateways toward a new level of accomplishment.

To sustain its passion, Innovyze is also a company focusing on strong delivery rigorously. The vision and leadership provided by Dr. Boulos keeps the company closely aligned with today's needs of the world, and positions it well to tackle the emerging challenges of the industries they serve.

Cons

With a steady growth throughout the past 20 year, it is important for Innovyze to keep pushing for a new level of success. Innovyze counts on the steadfast leadership, unwavering vision, and strong execution more than ever.

Advice to Management

Innovyze has so much to offer and it can make much more strong impacts toward the industries it serves. Please keep the successful formula intact while grow to reach out more.

"Innovyze = A Success Story"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Monrovia, CA

Pros

Simply put, Innovyze is a remarkable success story. In a short 20-year timeframe, it has become the leading water/wastewater infrastructure modeling and simulation solutions, worldwide. Importantly, the company has been robustly stable, and the staff continuity and dedication have been unparalleled in any software industry. If you are looking for a growing successful company and an innovation leader, Innovyze is one of those places.

Cons

Innovyze is a great business. A successful business is inevitably a challenging place. Pressure can be high at times, but the rewards are great. To be at the summit of a business domain, one cannot sit back but forge-on one challenge after the next. It is not a place for the uninitiated. One needs to have what it takes to be with a successful, dedicated leading team.

Advice to Management

The success of Innovyze owes a great deal to its CEO. His drive and determination to succeed have kept the momentum going, year after year, one challenge after the other, leading the company to where it is today whilst the others have long folded and gone – my thanks to him. Innovyze is a place for success, its management has a strong desire to succeed and care deeply and genuinely about the wellbeing of all employees. Please keep up the good work.

"CSM Review"

I have been working at Innovyze full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Staff - we have a fantastic staff who mesh well and are great to work with

Substance - I can go home at night and feel like I've contributed to society. While this is true for the vast majority of the water/wastewater industry, I feel like I'm on the cutting edge being in the software realm. And I also feel like Innovyze is really driving where things are going with respect to system analysis and planning.

Cons

Standard Practice Expense Reporting is extremely cumbersome, but that is a small part of the job