Inpro Corporation Reviews | Glassdoor

1. Featured Review

"Best Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Muskego, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Muskego, WI

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- Always giving back to the employees and community
    -Make each and every employee feel they are appreciated with many incentives and bonuses throughout the year
    - Many employee activities throughout the year that also include your family to join in the fun
    - Employees care about their jobs, the company, and each other
    - Flexible schedules
    - They provide free lunches biweekly and breakfast weekly with numerous beverage options daily
    -Work from home options
    -Free passes for employees and families for many local attractions like the zoo pass
    -Very friendly and professional work environment
    - The list is truly endless

Cons

I don't have any Cons

2. "Awesome company"

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time

Pros

Flexible, great atmosphere, puts employees first

Cons

Pay could be a little higher

3. "A Company That Appreciates Their Employees"

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time

Pros

I had tried for a very long time to get into Inpro, so when the call finally came to offer me the opportunity to be part of the company that I had heard so many positive things about over the years, I was elated. Since I started here I have not been disappointed. Not only is the company grateful for each employee, they are also generous with not only breakfast every Friday morning, and lunches every other week, but also a lot of other incentives from Lunch n Learns and Exercise classes to Walking/Jeans day once every week. They want their employees to be happy and healthy and they promote that in every way they can! Yes, this is a job and there is work to do, but when you're appreciated for doing your job, it makes it feel less like work.

Cons

I haven't come across a downside to working for Inpro and I can't imagine there is going to be one.

"Great Company. In fact, best company I have worked for! Awesome people who are not greedy!"

Current Employee - Construction Estimator
    Current Employee - Construction Estimator

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The owners are so generous it makes it motivating to produce good work everyday. I can still have fun with my co-workers and get all of my work done at a 99.9% accuracy. Benefits are great here also! Fun sponsored events that you can bring families to and feel a good sense of community. 10/10 would highly recommend working here.

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of any. Maybe the only thing I can think of is having to listen to some co-workers not know how to talk to people on the phone politely. But that's minor and can be easy to ignore.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work of constantly changing! That is the key to success!

"I Heart Inpro"

Current Employee - Divisional Sales Director in Muskego, WI
    Current Employee - Divisional Sales Director in Muskego, WI

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have felt Welcome, Respected, and Appreciated since my first day at Inpro.

As a manager coming in from the outside, I feel the company has provided me with great leadership training, promotes external education, and has been open to new ideas. I have been given the autonomy and tools to execute on plans and lead a dynamic team which keeps me energized to come to work each day. The company promotes a culture of Servant Leadership which manifests itself in the great care and responsibility that is shown to ALL employees, their families, and the community. I also love all the little things that make each day fun…contests, food days, holiday celebrations, fitness challenges, bonuses, breakfast with Santa and so much more!

Inpro is generous and invested in their people. I am looking forward to a very bright future.

Cons

I had to get used to being early for meetings, but now I appreciate that.

6. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Manager in Muskego, WI
    Current Employee - Manager in Muskego, WI

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

- Opportunities for entrepreneurial individuals to grow
    - Fantastic benefits
    - Flexible work schedule
    - Family first emphasis from the top down

Cons

- Lack of band shirt days

Advice to Management

- Keep seeking excellence in all areas
    - Enhance/maintain workplace flexibility to retain employees in a changing employment environment

7. "Amazing Company"

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Inpro has a family-like culture that is driven by growth and success. The company does a lot for the employees and they continually seek new ways to improve the employee's experience while at work. Employee development is a top priority.

Cons

Fast growth has caused some hiccups, which almost every company would experience.

8. "Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Vice President Distribution Operations in Muskego, WI
    Current Employee - Vice President Distribution Operations in Muskego, WI

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great benefits, great pay, flexibility, new and updated facilities, and growing!

Cons

I don't really see any cons from my prospective.

"Best Company Ever"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Muskego, WI
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Muskego, WI

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

This is the best company to work for EVER! I've worked for 5 other companies and the benefits and pay are the best I've experienced. The company does so much for the employees that it's unbelievable. Probably why Inpro has been a best places to work for 9 straight years. Does an excellent job with work/life balance. I get to work from home 2 days per week which saves me over a hour driving time. We also have a day care on site which was very helpful when my kids were younger. A lot of time off, plus we can buy more UTO days each year. I don't know where you would find a better place to work.

Cons

None worth mentioning. Like with any company there are always some malcontents but we just ignore them and high five when they leave.

Advice to Management

Keep growing the business.

"Great Company"

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time

Pros

I read the Sept 12 review and it's not true. I was going to let it pass but someone has to respond to the untruths. I have worked at Inpro for 11 years. Real story is Inpro is a great company. Sept 12 must be a poor worker on an improvement plan so isn't happy. Inpro has been a best places to work company for 6 years. Most new employees are referrals from coworkers because we want our friends and relatives to work here too. The part about family members all over the place is a lie. Besides the owner there are 3 family members. 3 out of over 600 employees doesn't mean they are all over the place. The are good at what they do and very well respected. Pay is good and when put together with the outstanding benefits the whole package is great. Last year everyone got $3,400 in bonus money. I live in Muskego and everyone in the community also loves what Inpro does for us. Last week we had a supplier conference for 70 top suppliers and they couldn't believe what a great culture we have and how everyone works so well together. This is a great company. If you are great, come work here! Love the work from home program, company day care, a lot of UTO, and much more.

Cons

We have a few cancers that management sometimes tolerates too long. I guess that is because they care so much for their employees they want them to succeed and waste too much time trying to help them. Being a smaller company there aren't enough promotions to go around.

Advice to Management

Keep growing and hiring more employees. When I started there were about 300. Now there are over 600.

Inpro Corporation Response

Sep 22, 2017

Thank you for your kind words and support. I remember a supplier telling me a couple years ago that he loves coming to Inpro because the culture is so great he's energized when leaving.

You are... More