Inpro Corporation Reviews | Glassdoor

1. Featured Review

"Best Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Muskego, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Muskego, WI

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- Always giving back to the employees and community
    -Make each and every employee feel they are appreciated with many incentives and bonuses throughout the year
    - Many employee activities throughout the year that also include your family to join in the fun
    - Employees care about their jobs, the company, and each other
    - Flexible schedules
    - They provide free lunches biweekly and breakfast weekly with numerous beverage options daily
    -Work from home options
    -Free passes for employees and families for many local attractions like the zoo pass
    -Very friendly and professional work environment
    - The list is truly endless

Cons

I don't have any Cons

2. "I Heart Inpro"

Current Employee - Divisional Sales Director in Muskego, WI
    Current Employee - Divisional Sales Director in Muskego, WI

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have felt Welcome, Respected, and Appreciated since my first day at Inpro.

As a manager coming in from the outside, I feel the company has provided me with great leadership training, promotes external education, and has been open to new ideas. I have been given the autonomy and tools to execute on plans and lead a dynamic team which keeps me energized to come to work each day. The company promotes a culture of Servant Leadership which manifests itself in the great care and responsibility that is shown to ALL employees, their families, and the community. I also love all the little things that make each day fun…contests, food days, holiday celebrations, fitness challenges, bonuses, breakfast with Santa and so much more!

Inpro is generous and invested in their people. I am looking forward to a very bright future.

Cons

I had to get used to being early for meetings, but now I appreciate that.

3. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Manager in Muskego, WI
    Current Employee - Manager in Muskego, WI

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

- Opportunities for entrepreneurial individuals to grow
    - Fantastic benefits
    - Flexible work schedule
    - Family first emphasis from the top down

Cons

- Lack of band shirt days

Advice to Management

- Keep seeking excellence in all areas
    - Enhance/maintain workplace flexibility to retain employees in a changing employment environment

4. "Amazing Company"

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Inpro has a family-like culture that is driven by growth and success. The company does a lot for the employees and they continually seek new ways to improve the employee's experience while at work. Employee development is a top priority.

Cons

Fast growth has caused some hiccups, which almost every company would experience.

5. "Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Vice President Distribution Operations in Muskego, WI
    Current Employee - Vice President Distribution Operations in Muskego, WI

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great benefits, great pay, flexibility, new and updated facilities, and growing!

Cons

I don't really see any cons from my prospective.

"Best Company Ever"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Muskego, WI
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Muskego, WI

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

This is the best company to work for EVER! I've worked for 5 other companies and the benefits and pay are the best I've experienced. The company does so much for the employees that it's unbelievable. Probably why Inpro has been a best places to work for 9 straight years. Does an excellent job with work/life balance. I get to work from home 2 days per week which saves me over a hour driving time. We also have a day care on site which was very helpful when my kids were younger. A lot of time off, plus we can buy more UTO days each year. I don't know where you would find a better place to work.

Cons

None worth mentioning. Like with any company there are always some malcontents but we just ignore them and high five when they leave.

Advice to Management

Keep growing the business.

"Great Company"

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time

Pros

I read the Sept 12 review and it's not true. I was going to let it pass but someone has to respond to the untruths. I have worked at Inpro for 11 years. Real story is Inpro is a great company. Sept 12 must be a poor worker on an improvement plan so isn't happy. Inpro has been a best places to work company for 6 years. Most new employees are referrals from coworkers because we want our friends and relatives to work here too. The part about family members all over the place is a lie. Besides the owner there are 3 family members. 3 out of over 600 employees doesn't mean they are all over the place. The are good at what they do and very well respected. Pay is good and when put together with the outstanding benefits the whole package is great. Last year everyone got $3,400 in bonus money. I live in Muskego and everyone in the community also loves what Inpro does for us. Last week we had a supplier conference for 70 top suppliers and they couldn't believe what a great culture we have and how everyone works so well together. This is a great company. If you are great, come work here! Love the work from home program, company day care, a lot of UTO, and much more.

Cons

We have a few cancers that management sometimes tolerates too long. I guess that is because they care so much for their employees they want them to succeed and waste too much time trying to help them. Being a smaller company there aren't enough promotions to go around.

Advice to Management

Keep growing and hiring more employees. When I started there were about 300. Now there are over 600.

Inpro Corporation Response

Sep 22, 2017

Thank you for your kind words and support. I remember a supplier telling me a couple years ago that he loves coming to Inpro because the culture is so great he's energized when leaving.

You are... More

"Good place to work"

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

- Outstanding benefits!
    - Active work place. There are lots of employee activities throughout the year.
    - Engaged employees. With few exceptions, employees care about their jobs and the company.
    - Family friendly. Lots of family activities throughout the year, and always willing to work around personal and family schedules.
    - Free food. Regular food days on pay weeks, plus free donuts on Friday's and coffee or soda every day.
    - There's plenty more I'm not thinking of right now...

Cons

There are things that I wish could change, in both the company and my personal position, but what job doesn't have that?

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you've been doing the past 12 years I've been with you. This the best company I've worked for and will continue to work for for many more years.

"Charlotte Division of InproCorp"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Inpro Corporation full-time

Pros

Great Market in North and South Carolina. Nice facilities, generally friendly atmosphere.

Cons

Unfortunately the company culture is very clannish in Charlotte NC. It is sad and irritating that most of them (not all!) can not break away from their high school days behavior, upper management included...!
    Too much small town attitude, lack of discipline, all excuses good for being late for work (2 out of three of their" leads"!! mind you...) on a regular basis with no accountability - countless hours of wasted time on phones...resulting in a substantial lack of productivity.
    For new applicants, if you have a very limited skill set, and don't mind these conditions, you should fit right in.
    As far as how InPro Corp (Charlotte NC) values their good employees...depends on how well the general manager likes them..
     Also important to know, the pay rate is not sufficient for the aggravation you will have to endure on a daily basis. They do not allow for raises, nor do they care about merit..

Advice to Management

To HQ in Wisconsin : Short of exposing names of the hierarchy in Charlotte, it would be in your best interest to take a good hard look at your management from top to bottom. Hypocrisy is prevalent in the install department, especially with the leads. The "Homies" and Homeboy general attitude is suffocating and depressing! No one should be subjected to these conditions. Leads must lead by example first and foremost not expecting more from the subordinates than of themselves.
    Make the necessary changes quickly! At least to be congruent with your website and how much you value all your employees... specially those who care enough to be on time for work, and have no problem putting forth 100% efforts each and every day no matter how they feel. Work Ethics...They're still required!

"Goods not as advertised"

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time

Pros

Some great people. Free food every payday but only because you can't afford to eat with the pittance they pay you.

Cons

If you liked high school you'll love Inpro, every department is extremely clicke and the pay is roughly what you made from your junior year job at Burger King. You get a ton of UTO but like admiral akbar said "it's a trap" don't use more than 50% of it or you'll never get promoted. The owners have more worthless family members on the payroll than the bluths (arrested development reference if you haven't seen it watch it, its hilarious). Finally, If you want to see good employees passed on for promotions for incompetent people that "drink the koolaid" this is the perfect company for you.

Advice to Management

Better pay, less incompetent managers, don't use company money for personal items "Lincoln navigators" etc

Inpro Corporation Response

Sep 22, 2017

Having our number one corporate value being "Individual Employee Care and Support - Employees First" demonstrates that we have significantly underperformed as a company for this individual. For that... More