Inpro Corporation Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Inpro Corporation Reviews

Updated Nov 7, 2019

4.2
Inpro Corporation CEO Philip J. Ziegler
Philip J. Ziegler
  1. "Awesome company"

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time

Pros

Flexible, great atmosphere, puts employees first

Cons

Pay could be a little higher

Inpro Corporation2018-08-10
  2. "The Good and The Bad"

Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Inpro Corporation full-time

Pros

- TIME OFF. PTO is the reason many employees hesitate to leave the company. It's hard to start over with 1-2 weeks of vacation after having upwards of 25 days at Inpro. - Good benefits & gym onsite - Strong upper management. They are obsessed with budgets and numbers. You can trust that they will make the best decisions possible for the company.

Cons

- In my opinion, you are not compensated enough to make the added stress of the job worth it. In terms of monetary compensation, Inpro is much lower than other manufacturing companies. Workout rooms, remodeled community spaces, free food, and lavish parties are fantastic. But the reason we all go to work is to leave with a paycheck that reflects our time, knowledge, and efforts. - The industry can be brutal. ... Most customers don't really want to talk to you unless it's an emergency and they "need you". Most will constantly try to take advantage of you. It's not a con of Inpro, but it is a con of the job in general. - The company’s success is put almost entirely on the sales staff, however some outcomes are out of sales team’s control. EX: vendor performance/lack of vendor options, slow & sometimes resentful responses from other departments, and a sales team vs. everyone mentality - I ultimately left the company because my personal life was becoming affected due to stress. At the end of the work day I would leave the office mentally drained.

Inpro Corporation2019-11-07

"Sales"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Muskego, WI

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Benefits are great. Heavy benefit-weighted compensation package.

Cons

Lofty targets to keep bonuses and commissions in check. Bonus eligibility requires 10% increase over previous year at a minimum. See some as high as 75% over previous if you have a good year.

Advice to Management

Realistic goals related to commission/bonus earnings.

Inpro Corporation2018-08-22

"A Company That Appreciates Their Employees"

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time

Pros

I had tried for a very long time to get into Inpro, so when the call finally came to offer me the opportunity to be part of the company that I had heard so many positive things about over the years, I was elated. Since I started here I have not been disappointed. Not only is the company grateful for each employee, they are also generous with not only breakfast every Friday morning, and lunches every other week, but... also a lot of other incentives from Lunch n Learns and Exercise classes to Walking/Jeans day once every week. They want their employees to be happy and healthy and they promote that in every way they can! Yes, this is a job and there is work to do, but when you're appreciated for doing your job, it makes it feel less like work.

Cons

I haven't come across a downside to working for Inpro and I can't imagine there is going to be one.

Inpro Corporation2018-06-12

"Great Company. In fact, best company I have worked for! Awesome people who are not greedy!"

Current Employee - Construction Estimator

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

The owners are so generous it makes it motivating to produce good work everyday. I can still have fun with my co-workers and get all of my work done at a 99.9% accuracy. Benefits are great here also! Fun sponsored events that you can bring families to and feel a good sense of community. 10/10 would highly recommend working here.

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of any. Maybe the only thing I can think of is having to listen to some co-workers not know how to talk to people on the phone politely. But that's minor and can be easy to ignore.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work of constantly changing! That is the key to success!

Inpro Corporation2018-03-01

"I Heart Inpro"

Current Employee - Divisional Sales Director in Muskego, WI

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have felt Welcome, Respected, and Appreciated since my first day at Inpro. As a manager coming in from the outside, I feel the company has provided me with great leadership training, promotes external education, and has been open to new ideas. I have been given the autonomy and tools to execute on plans and lead a dynamic team which keeps me energized to come to work each day. The company promotes a culture... of Servant Leadership which manifests itself in the great care and responsibility that is shown to ALL employees, their families, and the community. I also love all the little things that make each day fun…contests, food days, holiday celebrations, fitness challenges, bonuses, breakfast with Santa and so much more! Inpro is generous and invested in their people. I am looking forward to a very bright future.

Cons

I had to get used to being early for meetings, but now I appreciate that.

Inpro Corporation2018-02-09

"Best Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Muskego, WI

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Always giving back to the employees and community -Make each and every employee feel they are appreciated with many incentives and bonuses throughout the year - Many employee activities throughout the year that also include your family to join in the fun - Employees care about their jobs, the company, and each other - Flexible schedules - They provide free lunches biweekly and breakfast weekly with numerous... beverage options daily -Work from home options -Free passes for employees and families for many local attractions like the zoo pass -Very friendly and professional work environment - The list is truly endless

Cons

I don't have any Cons

Inpro Corporation2018-01-26
  8. "Amazing Company"

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Inpro has a family-like culture that is driven by growth and success. The company does a lot for the employees and they continually seek new ways to improve the employee's experience while at work. Employee development is a top priority.

Cons

Fast growth has caused some hiccups, which almost every company would experience.

Inpro Corporation2018-01-18
  9. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Manager in Muskego, WI

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

- Opportunities for entrepreneurial individuals to grow - Fantastic benefits - Flexible work schedule - Family first emphasis from the top down

Cons

- Lack of band shirt days

Advice to Management

- Keep seeking excellence in all areas - Enhance/maintain workplace flexibility to retain employees in a changing employment environment

Inpro Corporation2018-01-18
  10. "Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Vice President Distribution Operations in Muskego, WI

I have been working at Inpro Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great benefits, great pay, flexibility, new and updated facilities, and growing!

Cons

I don't really see any cons from my prospective.

Inpro Corporation2017-11-20